That Turd Umar Is Back Trying To Bash Sikhism

sikh supreme

I don't know what the big deal is?

If you had even a basic knowledge of earth's history you would know about dinosaurs. This pretty much demolishes the foundations of the creation myth of the human race propagated by certain people. Simple as?

Where were Adam and Eve when T Rex were about? Also, to believe this story you have to accept that basically Adam and Eve's children (first brother and sister) procreated for the human race to be born. Who believes that? How can a Sikh support such notions that fly in the face of accepted logic? If such a central concept of a particular faith is so easily demolished, what does it say about the rest of it?

If you don't believe me about dinosaurs, go to the Natural History Museum in London. You can satisfy yourself as to the evidence of their existence with numerous fossils and skeletons, some of which are bigger than double decker buses - so you can't miss them ...lol

audio by sant gurbachan singh ji khalsa coming soon here where he says the arth are

Prabhaatee:

Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false. You say that the One Lord is in all, so why do you kill chickens? ||1||

audio by sant gurbachan singh ji khalsa coming soon here where he says the arth are

Prabhaatee:

Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false. You say that the One Lord is in all, so why do you kill chickens? ||1||

The vedas are not 100% false nor is the quran.... each has elements of truth. But not the entire vedas and entire koran is 100% the "truth" (as hindus and muslims claim respectively) because that would be contradictory when one scruipture says something and another says exact opposite.

That is what I and many others would interperrupt gurbani as saying. So bijla singh is right he has nothing to apologise for.

sikhsupreme you are not making a valid arguement just writing junk

in post 10 bijla singh says that gurbani states that the veda/quran are false

but gurbani states on the contrary.

A sikh folows the teachings of SGGS, SGGS states dont call ved/quran false,

therefore bijla is wrong and should accept this and apologise for writing rubbish on this message board

bijla singh in post 10 of this thread you state vedas/kuran are false

but in asa ki // Satguruu states chareh veid hoe sachiaar '' 4 vedas are true''

Discuss the whole shabad first. The translation you are writing is not only wrong but a ridiculous one. You don't know anything about Gurbani because you are suggesting that Gurbani contradicts itself. You have no answers to my previous posts. Do you have the knowledge to respond to Gurbani quotes I have provided? People like you should be ashamed of yourself who insult Gurbani to defend vedas that are full of karam kand.

secondly faridkot teeka states the arth of kabir bedh katebh kaho mat chuteh etc are exatly as i have stated.......could you respond to this bijla singh

This teeka is not the only teeka out there and has many misinterpretations. You need to answer my question first. Does Gurbani contradict itself? Meanings I have provided are based on grammar, context and works of educated scholars like Bhai Kahan Singh and Bhai Veer Singh.

Here is one example of misinterpretation from Faridkoti teeka.

ਫਰੀਦਾ ਰਤੀ ਰਤੁ ਨ ਨਿਕਲੈ ਜੇ ਤਨੁ ਚੀਰੈ ਕੋਇ ॥

Fareed, not even a drop of blood would issue forth, if someone cut my body.

ਜੋ ਤਨ ਰਤੇ ਰਬ ਸਿਉ ਤਿਨ ਤਨਿ ਰਤੁ ਨ ਹੋਇ ॥51॥

Those bodies which are imbued with the Lord - those bodies contain no blood. ||51||

Above translation makes no sense at all. Here are some quotes for you from Gurbani. And next time, write an educated post otherwise I won't bother replying. You say one line cannot be interpreted and then you write one line from Aasa Di Vaar and come up with your own convoluted meanings. You are contradicting yourself. Don't even expect an apology from me when clearly you are wrong.

You may stand and recite the Shaastras and the Vedas, O Siblings of Destiny, but these are just worldly actions. Filth cannot be washed away by hypocrisy, O Siblings of Destiny; the filth of corruption and sin is within you. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 635)

O Pandit, O religious scholar, your filth shall not be erased, even if you read the Vedas for four ages. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 647)

He is beyond the world of the Vedas, the Koran and the Bible. The Supreme King of Nanak is immanent and manifest. ||4||3||105|| (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 397)

One may read all the books of the Vedas, the Bible, the Simritees and the Shaastras, but they will not bring liberation. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 747)

The mortal thinks about the Vedic teachings of the three gunas, the three dispositions. He deals in corruption, filth and vice. He dies, only to be reborn; he is ruined over and over again. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 1262)

The Simritee is the daughter of the Vedas, O Siblings of Destiny. She has brought a chain and a rope. ||1|| (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 329)

The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 727)

The Simritees and the Shaastras discriminate between good and evil, but they do not know the true essence of reality. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 920)

The great men have studied the Shaastras, the Simritees and the Vedas, and they have said this:

"Without the Lord's meditation, there is no emancipation, and no one has ever found peace."||1|| (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 215)

The great volumes of the Simritees and the Shaastras only extend the extension of attachment to Maya. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 1053)

I have read all the Vedas, and yet the sense of separation in my mind still has not been removed; the five thieves of my house are not quieted, even for an instant. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 687)

The world is involved with the words of the Vedas, thinking about the three gunas - the three dispositions. Without the Name, it suffers punishment by the Messenger of Death; it comes and goes in reincarnation, over and over again. Meeting with the True Guru, the world is liberated, and finds the Door of Salvation. ||1|| (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 1276)

The Pandits, the religious scholars, and the silent sages, reading and studying the Vedas, have grown weary. They do not even think of the Lord's Name; they do not dwell in the home of their own inner being. The Messenger of Death hovers over their heads; they are ruined by the deceit within themselves. ||7|| (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 1277)

Vedas, Shastras, Simritis all say many things but I do not accept anyone of those. (Raam Avtaar, Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

you wrote "You don't know anything about Gurbani because you are suggesting that Gurbani contradicts itself.""

i never suggested gurbani contradicts itself

in all those quotes you have provided non of them talk about whether ved/quran are false

please provide quotes that clearly state either ved/quran are false or true

MORE TO COME REGARDING ASA KI // SHABAD AND KABEER SHABAD

WATCH THIS SPACE