That Turd Umar Is Back Trying To Bash Sikhism

sikh supreme

sikhsupreme you are not making a valid arguement just writing junk

in post 10 bijla singh says that gurbani states that the veda/quran are false

but gurbani states on the contrary.

A sikh folows the teachings of SGGS, SGGS states dont call ved/quran false,

therefore bijla is wrong and should accept this and apologise for writing rubbish on this message board

you are quite evidently either young and foolish or extremely niave. Do not take scriptures out of context and remember not to take them literally.

When Gurbani says the other sciptures are not false. Ask yourself are all of them false or certain aspects? If all of them, 100% of the other scriptures are not false than how can that be when some evidently contradict themselves! Then the only rational possibility is that ONLY certain aspects of those scriptures are not false! And you have to understand the context that verse is said. That verse I interpurt as, gurbani saying to those who claim their quran, vedas, bible is the ONLY 100% truth and others are false are false themselves. That is what gurbani is saying... learn to see the context of what is being said

http://forum.mpacuk.org/showthread.php?p=398972

Sikhs2islam.com and sikhs2islam.co.uk same guy registering both domains. He has a personal vendetta against Sikhs. The isp hosting his domain names is streamline.net

We need to take action against the pro-islam and anti-sikh propaganda he is spreading.

If you are a Sikh, then tell me what were the names of the five husbands of the Samaritan woman at well - John4?

A Sikh is a student and you hate Light.

dude what are you on about? are you that infamous crackpot "rajinder nijher" who claims guru nanak dev ji was jesus incarnate? lol how long are you gonna live in these dillusions..

sikhsupreme - your last post is confusing and i'm nackered now...........can you quite simply tell me that either you believe ved/quran are false or true

gur ki karne ko kahe thavho, jo gur kahia sa kar kamvho

"follow what the Guru says, dont question it "..........Guru says they are NOT false so there you go end of story a sikh should say "they are not false"

As expected no valid arguments to counter my points. It is clear that you blindly follow Sant Ji without doing any vichaar. He is stating what he believes in but if he is right then clearly Gurbani contradicts itself which you are implying. A Sikh wouldn't do that. Quotes I provided openly reject vedas because they do not give liberation or clean one's mind. Then how could vedas be true? Something is rejected when it is false and Guru Sahib always rejected false books and rituals. If vedas are not false then why were they not preached by Guru Sahib and why did Guru Sahib reject them? Read my posts first and don't expect me to follow taksal blindly. You must be a foolish kid brainwashed by today's taksal.

PAL

No offence but if your own logic and common sense can tell you that certain religious texts are way off...i.e. through the proof of dinosaurs and the absurdity of the Adam and Eve story, why would you need verification from SGGS. The answer to your question of falseness being contained therein are plainly in front of face.

What more evidence do you need???

guys why cant you understand what i'm trying to say.....of course gurbani says that ved kateb don't give you mukhti or dil ka fikar na jaye because they do not give liberation or clean one's mind, but for muslims its their religious scripture and for them it is fine let them cary on,........ for hindus their scriptures are ved/puran fine, good for them, they are true for hindus and let them carry on folowing what they say, this is their belief. ............. This is the end of this now, it is clear that you guys are superbrahmgianis who have got more kamayee than Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji. Youv'e added extra bullxxxx to your post (as usual) saying im taksal and brainwashed..thats not true neither am i taksali nor brainwashed......i have prooved to you beyond doubt that Gurbani states the the ved/quran are not to be considered false yet you continued to remain concrete headed about this..........you are also stating that Sant Gurbachan Singh, SGGS, Faridot Teeka and Sahib Singh Teeka are all wrong, though they clearly state that ved kateb are not false. the vedas are the books of the four ages and, how much gyaan Prophet Mohamed or his kalifas had they put it in the Quran... Gupt Bani Parghat Kitee this is GuruNanakDevjis greatness and we are lucky we have got SriGuru......you talk about common sense i have no sense i have only the Gurus Mat ........

THE END

guys why cant you understand what i'm trying to say.....of course gurbani says that ved kateb don't give you mukhti or dil ka fikar na jaye because they do not give liberation or clean one's mind, but for muslims its their religious scripture and for them it is fine let them cary on,........ for hindus their scriptures are ved/puran fine, good for them, they are true for hindus and let them carry on folowing what they say, this is their belief. ............. This is the end of this now, it is clear that you guys are superbrahmgianis who have got more kamayee than Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji. Youv'e added extra bullxxxx to your post (as usual) saying im taksal and brainwashed..thats not true neither am i taksali nor brainwashed......i have prooved to you beyond doubt that Gurbani states the the ved/quran are not to be considered false yet you continued to remain concrete headed about this..........you are also stating that Sant Gurbachan Singh, SGGS, Faridot Teeka and Sahib Singh Teeka are all wrong, though they clearly state that ved kateb are not false. the vedas are the books of the four ages and, how much gyaan Prophet Mohamed or his kalifas had they put it in the Quran... Gupt Bani Parghat Kitee this is GuruNanakDevjis greatness and we are lucky we have got SriGuru......you talk about common sense i have no sense i have only the Gurus Mat ........

THE END

If those stories about having sex with a 9 year old are true then how can you claim that he was a Godly bundha let alone a Godsend? And you conveniently never answered my questions about Adam and Eve and dinosaurs?

You theologians make me laugh. You have convoluted discussions with these idiots when you could put them in place really quickly with this. What mat is that? You seen to have foregone thinking and let the sant do it all for you bro?

shaabash singho shabash

ese tara larde raho te tuhadi sab di chardikala ho javegi

tusi beda kateba to ki lena hai?

one thing is clear that DHUR KI BAANI SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI IS TRUE GOD AND KNWON OF

EVERYTHING.

abt vedas there are some more clearly and easy to understand shabads:

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Raag Raamkalee

mihmw n jwnih byd ]

mehimaa n jaanehi baedh ||

The Vedas do not know His greatness.

bRhmy nhI jwnih Byd ]

brehamae nehee jaanehi bhaedh ||

Brahma does not know His mystery.

Avqwr n jwnih AMqu ]

avathaar n jaanehi a(n)th ||

Incarnated beings do not know His limit.

prmysru pwrbRhm byAMqu ]1]

paramaesar paarabreham baea(n)th ||1||

The Transcendent Lord, the Supreme Lord God, is infinite. ||1||

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Raag Gauree

byd purwn isimRiq suny bhu ibiD krau bIcwru ] baedh puraan simrith sunae bahu bidhh karo beechaar ||

I listened to the Vedas, the Puraanas and the Simritees, and I pondered over them in so many ways.

piqq auDwrn BY hrn suK swgr inrMkwr ]

pathith oudhhaaran bhai haran sukh saagar nira(n)kaar ||

The Saving Grace of sinners, the Destroyer of fear, the Ocean of peace, the Formless Lord

Bhagat Kabeer Ji

Raag Aasaa

byd purwn isMimRiq sB Kojy khU n aUbrnw ]

baedh puraan si(n)mrith sabh khojae kehoo n oobaranaa ||

I have searched all the Vedas, Puraanas and Simritees, but none of these can save anyone.

khu kbIr ieau rwmih jMpau myit jnm mrnw ]4]5]

kahu kabeer eio raamehi ja(n)po maett janam maranaa ||4||5||

Says Kabeer, meditate on the Lord, and eliminate birth and death. ||4||5

This Shabad is by Bhagat Naam Dev Ji in Raag Raamkalee on Pannaa 972

byd purwn swsqR Awnµqw gIq kibq n gwvaugo ]

baedh puraan saasathr aana(n)thaa geeth kabith n gaavougo ||

There are countless Vedas, Puraanas and Shaastras; I do not sing their songs and hymns.

AKMf mMfl inrMkwr mih Anhd bynu bjwvaugo ]1]

akha(n)dd ma(n)ddal nira(n)kaar mehi anehadh baen bajaavougo ||1||

In the imperishable realm of the Formless Lord, I play the flute of the unstruck sound current. ||1||

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Maaroo on Pannaa 1098

byd pVih sMpUrnw qqu swr n pyKM ] baedh parrehi sa(n)pooranaa thath saar n paekha(n) ||

Those who read the Vedas in their entirety, still do not see the sublime essence of reality

EVEN BHGAT RAMANAND WHO WAS BORN BEFORE GURU NANAK SAHIB'S TIME ALSO SAID

byd purwn sB dyKy joie ]

baedh puraan sabh dhaekhae joe ||

I have searched through all the Vedas and the Puraanas.

aUhW qau jweIAY jau eIhW n hoie ]2] oohaa(n) tho jaaeeai jo eehaa(n) n hoe ||2||

I would go there, only if the Lord were not here. ||2||

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Fifth Mehl, Gaathaa on Pannaa 1360

byd purwx swsqR bIcwrM ] baedh puraan saasathr beechaara(n) ||

People contemplate the Vedas, Puraanas and Shaastras.

eykMkwr nwm aur DwrM ] eaeka(n)kaar naam our dhhaara(n) ||

But by enshrining in their hearts the Naam, the Name of the One and Only Creator of the Universe,

mwrU AstpdIAw mhlw 1 Gru 1 maaroo asattapadheeaa mehalaa 1 ghar 1

Maaroo, Ashtpadeeaa, First Mehla, First House:

<> siqgur pRswid ] ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

byd purwx kQy suxy hwry munI Anykw ] baedh puraan kathhae sunae haarae munee anaekaa ||

Reciting and listening to the Vedas and the Puraanas, countless wise men have grown weary.

ATsiT qIrQ bhu Gxw BRim Qwky ByKw ] at(h)asat(h) theerathh bahu ghanaa bhram thhaakae bhaekhaa ||

So many in their various religious robes have grown weary, wandering to the sixty-eight sacred shrines of

pilgrimage.

swco swihbu inrmlo min mwnY eykw ]1] saacho saahib niramalo man maanai eaekaa ||1||

The True Lord and Master is immaculate and pure. The mind is satisfied only by the One Lord. ||1||

A Gurmukh having the same qualities as a Mussallman defined by Satguru Nanak Dev Ji, so Satguru Arjun Dev Ji invited Gurmukh Sikh Pir Mian Mir Ji to lay the Foundation Stone of Harmandir Sahib but the CHATTAR Sikh Mistry shifted it. That is why it was rebuilt.

So, such a Mussallman need not say prayer but they meditate or ponder over His Word, no fasting or Hajj. But not to displease the Mullahs or their Fatwas, there is no harm in having fast or visit Kabah to convert people into the Islam of Allah, which is Shariah Free.

Satguru Nanak Dev Ji went there to stress that Kabah is the House of KHUDA in which you have to be a son of Man or of Ilah before you could be accepted as son of Allah/God. So, here it goes:-

NOOR WAHID ALLAH; KUDRAT ILAHS E KHUDA. OR ILAH, ILAH, ILAH WAHID ALLAH. NOT WHAT THESE MOHAMMEDAND SAY, "LA ILAH, LA ILAH, LA ILAH (THAT MEANS NO SON OF MAN); WAHID ALLAH (ALLAH = AL - ILAH). How could you be of Allah without being sons of Man? Sons of Satan are enemies of the sons of God and that is why Arifs suffered at the hands of satanic Mullahs. Such Mullahs were enemies of Bhagats too.

Kidda babbeyo! Tuhadi himmat di daat deni peni. 7 saal hon nu aaye, tuhadi ikk gall kisi de palle ni pei, te tussi fer ni hattde. Enni umar ho gayee hunn te rehem karo janaab.