Beware

orono

Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, M.Sc.

The individual who wrote that **** about the second coming etc. is one confused individual. He has for years and years written about how Sikhi is just Christianity, he merges the lines of all religions, and this can be seen from his signature:

Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, M.Sc.

Sahejdhari Sikh and Mussallmaan of Pir Nanak Shah,

no prayer, no fasting or Hajj. Islam Shariah FREE.

Mussallmans are different from Mohammedans.

This is the Age of SURTI called holy spirit.

holy spirit = common sense = spirit of man

Holy Spirit = Mahadevan - Mother of Christ Jesus and of Khalsas = Extra Ordinary Sense = Spirit of God

I've read his posts and emails for years and he should be taken off from this egroup so he can not spread his "propoganda"

We have always banned him or put him under moderation because freedom of speech is one thing but his speech is enough to confuse anyone. Also his posts and articles are very lengthy.

Please be careful when you discuss such indviduals, do not ever post links to their work/material as you are simply providing them more traffic.

Finally, yeah Beware everyone of such indviduals.

We have always banned him or put him under moderation because freedom of speech is one thing but his speech is enough to confuse anyone. Also his posts and articles are very lengthy.

Please be careful when you discuss such indviduals, do not ever post links to their work/material as you are simply providing them more traffic.

Rajinder Nijjhar is well confused one minute talking about jesus and the next telling people to convert to islam..........i think somewhere he got confused btw that line above made by Balait da Sher is well funny :D

I never understood a word he said. He says bs like only the 1st 5 Gurus were SatGurus, and the others who raised weapons were Sachay Patshah, and I am like "man we use both terms for every Guru Sahibaan". He calls Christ as SatGuru, and himself a "Musalmaan of Pir Nanak Shah". I wonder which faith twisted his brains out, Islam or Christianity?

Yeah hence why I didn'y supply any links, instead of being all nice and stuff, can you not just remove him?! partytime2.gifpray.gif