Nick Griffin Talks Bout

sikh_youth_uk

The reason why there is muslim khalistan supporters.

1. divide india

2.cause trouble between hindus and sikhs

3. if khalistan was ever made pakistan would attack it

muslims also took part in deli riots 84

Stop your lies!!!!! We have a common cause - freedom from oppresion,Babbar Khalsa and other Jathe had traning camps within Pakistan,are you going to say they were scared as well???So what if India gets divided I don;t care ,thats our aim,Pakistan would never attack Khalistan due to the good historical relations between east Panjab and west Panjab,ie: Sikh Muslims in Panjab=Panjabis

SIKH MUSLIM CONFERENCE LAST MONTH IN PANJAB

They only want brotherhood to get at our sisiters u mug.

SIKH GIRLS SIKH GIRLS SIKH GIRLS SIKH GIRLS/HINDU GIRLS HINDU GIRLS HINDU GIRLS,save all the girls you want ,(the ones who run of in 'love') Thats all you ever go on about !!So you telling me that 40 something year old man at the Khalistan Freedom meeting in the video is after Sikh girls,are you saying that Peer Budhu Shah and other Muslims who helped Khalsa Fauj only wanted to get their hands on Sikh girls

you lot have reached new heights i tell you,you lot have lost the plot.

The 1st step of "Da-wah" is to come to "common terms" with kuffair.

They use terms like sikh-muslim punjabi brotherhood.

The next step is to neutralize your views.

They are totally missonary be through brain washing, war, multy realtionships, conkibines, whatever.

Hmm Peer Budu Shah,and the Generals in Ranjeet Singhs army must have also tried to use dawah to conver the then Sikh Kingdom,funny how you never even complain a little when a Sikh girl runs of with a Hindu.Your blind to the tactics of the BNP=Divide and rule,they have a Nazi ideology,of one white race in England,you want to be their poodle go ahead,but you SAS,and Sarbha Panjab don't speak for the Sikh Nation here,do something active like The Sikh Federation UK,is or Dal Khalsa is for the real fight against India.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why there is muslim khalistan supporters.

1. divide india

2.cause trouble between hindus and sikhs

3. if khalistan was ever made pakistan would attack it

muslims also took part in deli riots 84

Stop your lies!!!!! We have a common cause - freedom from oppresion,Babbar Khalsa and other Jathe had traning camps within Pakistan,are you going to say they were scared as well???So what if India gets divided I don;t care ,thats our aim,Pakistan would never attack Khalistan due to the good historical relations between east Panjab and west Panjab,ie: Sikh Muslims in Panjab=Panjabis

SIKH MUSLIM CONFERENCE LAST MONTH IN PANJAB

They only want brotherhood to get at our sisiters u mug.

You lot are seriously loosing the plot. Vocally siding and agreeing with the BNP in order to get your propaganda across is plain stupid and will not win you any legitimate support.

sarpanch, you cant pick and choose your history!!!

Peer Budhu Shah and other Muslims who helped Khalsa Fauj only wanted to get their hands on Sikh girls

yes peer ji helped guru maharajh, and yes there were many other muslims who helped maharajh. so yes it is good to remember them.

BUT

there were equally as many hindu's who helped maharajh and in fact became sikhs of maharajh. You cant use history to say we have good relations with muslims but not with hindu's!! in guru jis darbar people from both communities would have come to him.

banda singh bahadur could once have been called a 'hindu' before meeting guru sahib.

The panj pyareh could also be called 'hindu' before becoming sikhs of guru maharajh.

even Bhai Lehna Ji did devi poojah before he became a sikh of guru nanak dev ji maharajh.

so please stop using history to pick and choose who has been 'better' to the sikhs lol its a silly argument!!!

You lot are seriously loosing the plot. Vocally siding and agreeing with the BNP in order to get your propaganda across is plain stupid and will not win you any legitimate support.

true.

equally true is same for those that side with 'pakistani's. both strategies are doomed to failure.

just looks like 2 sides of the same coin.

some very very confused messages here
you are the coward siding with BNP racists who made life hell for us in the 70's in Southall and other areas.

yes the BNP did make life hell and the current BNP are the offsrpring of those who caused trouble 30 years ago ...

BUT

20 years before that the pakistani community made living hell all over punjab for the sikhs. and the pakistani people know are the offspring of those who murdered, raped and burnt sikhs all over the punjab. i dont think the 'crimes' of the BNP can be compared to the atrocities committed by pakistani v sikhs and vice versa at the time of partition. if one sikh was killed by the BNP in southall, thousands were killed by the pakistanis in punjab.

Pakistan would never attack Khalistan due to the good historical relations between east Panjab and west Panjab,ie: Sikh Muslims in Panjab=Panjabis

do you mean the good historical relations that were created 60 years ago? when the muslim community decided to go against a united india and split, leaving the sikhs in the middle? which meant that the sikhs lost priceless land, wealth, possesions, gurdwaras, and lives, all due to the decision of the muslim league to split from india? yes im sure the punjabi sikhs love the muslim punjabis for taking all their good land and causing their grandmothers to jump into wells etc! and im sure the other side i.e. pakistan punjab feels exactully the same about the east side, i.e. they killed our people and raped our women. ... so im sorry but which historical relations are you on about?!?! maybe its SINCE partition, where the punjabi army regiments have constantly battled and put the pakistani side to shame? i bet the pakistani's love that too yeh?

lol

the pakistani govt helps the sikhs because by weakening india it (pakistan) gains something. this is ovious. end of the day the singhs who have even 2 braincells can see this, and yeh they will accept pakistan help i guess cus they have no other choice. but to think that we are all happy cosy friends is a joke!

ps im not advocating supporting either the BNP or the pakistani's, just pointing out the comedy in the above posts!!

Mohammed Ali Jinnah - "You have seen the Hindus as co-slaves and you will know when they will be your masters and you (the Sikhs), their slaves"

(Mohammed Ali Jinnah, Quid-e-Azam, The Founding Father of Pakistan, warning the Sikh Nation not to cast their lot with the treacherous Hindus during partition of the subcontinent in 1947)

I rest my case was our stupid leaders who sided with the Hindus,before partition we had good relations and thsoe good relations have returned now just go and see in Lahore Pakistan.At least the Pakistan military didn't attack our shrines with Tanks,at least they gave shelter to Kharkoo Jathebandia.

sarpanch, you cant pick and choose your history!!!
Peer Budhu Shah and other Muslims who helped Khalsa Fauj only wanted to get their hands on Sikh girls

yes peer ji helped guru maharajh, and yes there were many other muslims who helped maharajh. so yes it is good to remember them.

BUT

there were equally as many hindu's who helped maharajh and in fact became sikhs of maharajh. You cant use history to say we have good relations with muslims but not with hindu's!! in guru jis darbar people from both communities would have come to him.

banda singh bahadur could once have been called a 'hindu' before meeting guru sahib.

The panj pyareh could also be called 'hindu' before becoming sikhs of guru maharajh.

even Bhai Lehna Ji did devi poojah before he became a sikh of guru nanak dev ji maharajh.

so please stop using history to pick and choose who has been 'better' to the sikhs lol its a silly argument!!!

So you trying to say just because Banda Singh Bahadurs past practices were of Hindus

& because of this 'Hindus' ,helped us,are you saying that they were actually Hindus,(including the 5pyareh).Sikhs did not come out from Hindus,Hindus have histrocally betaryed us Gangu Brahmin,Chandu,Dogras,Gandhi and co

some very very confused messages here
you are the coward siding with BNP racists who made life hell for us in the 70's in Southall and other areas.

yes the BNP did make life hell and the current BNP are the offsrpring of those who caused trouble 30 years ago ...

BUT

20 years before that the pakistani community made living hell all over punjab for the sikhs. and the pakistani people know are the offspring of those who murdered, raped and burnt sikhs all over the punjab. i dont think the 'crimes' of the BNP can be compared to the atrocities committed by pakistani v sikhs and vice versa at the time of partition. if one sikh was killed by the BNP in southall, thousands were killed by the pakistanis in punjab.

Pakistan would never attack Khalistan due to the good historical relations between east Panjab and west Panjab,ie: Sikh Muslims in Panjab=Panjabis

do you mean the good historical relations that were created 60 years ago? when the muslim community decided to go against a united india and split, leaving the sikhs in the middle? which meant that the sikhs lost priceless land, wealth, possesions, gurdwaras, and lives, all due to the decision of the muslim league to split from india? yes im sure the punjabi sikhs love the muslim punjabis for taking all their good land and causing their grandmothers to jump into wells etc! and im sure the other side i.e. pakistan punjab feels exactully the same about the east side, i.e. they killed our people and raped our women. ... so im sorry but which historical relations are you on about?!?! maybe its SINCE partition, where the punjabi army regiments have constantly battled and put the pakistani side to shame? i bet the pakistani's love that too yeh?

lol

the pakistani govt helps the sikhs because by weakening india it (pakistan) gains something. this is ovious. end of the day the singhs who have even 2 braincells can see this, and yeh they will accept pakistan help i guess cus they have no other choice. but to think that we are all happy cosy friends is a joke!

ps im not advocating supporting either the BNP or the pakistani's, just pointing out the comedy in the above posts!!

1947 is done and dusted!The people on both sides who killed and murdered are probably 80/90 yrs old now or dead,& stuff the Panjab Regiment they should have left in 1984,the ones now are dogs of the govt,fighting for a nation which keeps them as slaves.Muslims and Sikhs lived side by side before partition and had better relations than Hindus and Sikhs ever did,you can watch hundreds of documentrys or read books where a Sikh talks about how he was seperated from his Muslim friends or vice versa,and where both say partition was wrong,BUT DON'T BLAME THE PEOPLE,blame the Hindu - Sikh leaders Jiannah already warned us we failed to listen,and our stupid leaders like Tara SinH sided with Hindus.Like it or not the 1947generation are dead or dying the new generation is fostering new relations between Muslims and Sikhs on both sides,LET ME REMIND YOU LAHORE IS NOT RUN BY THE TALIBAN,women don;t cover their faces ,men can listen to music.So don;t make out it is a Islamic Sharia Jihadi city it ain't,they could have destroyed Ranjeet Singhs palaces and could have torn down Nanakana Sahib and other shirnes,but right as we speak the Pakistanis are renovating the Gurdwareh ,and no they are not making them into mosques that was also exposed as lies on panthic.org and by myself last week.

And Mr SAS Sarabha Panjab Sikh Youth Uk,what about Pakistani Sikhs are they after Girls as well?

1947 is done and dusted!The people on both sides who killed and murdered are probably 80/90 yrs old now or dead,& stuff the Panjab Regiment they should have left in 1984,the ones now are dogs of the govt,fighting for a nation which keeps them as slaves.

Sarpanch, you say that 1947 is done and dusted, yet you hold grudge againts bnp for the riots that occured in 1979. I read the article on bbc and here is what the article says

A 33-year-old man has died from head injuries after a bloody battle broke out between police and demonstrators in Southall. The fighting began when thousands of protesters gathered to demonstrate against a National Front campaign meeting.

While i dont agree with some of the bnp policies , you have to understand that if your country (whichever you feel is urs) was being swamped by immigrants, you would have some resentment toward them too.

I believe that BNP, only wants to use sikhs and hindus and after they are finished with muslims , sikhs and hindus will be the next one on the boat. But when you read their policies, they do make sense and any common man would agree with them.