"guru Granth Sahib Full Of Contradictions?" Disproved

Punjabi_Link

And guru Govind Singh says Allah & Abhek (Ram) are the same and the Koran and Hindu scriptures are the same (Akal Ustat vs 16:86).

ਕਰਤਾ ਕਰੀਮ ਸੋਈ ਰਾਜਕ ਰਹੀਮ ਓਈ ਦੂਸਰੋ ਨ ਭੇਦ ਕੋਈ ਭੂਲਿ ਭ੍ਰਮ ਮਾਨਬੋ ॥

करता करीम सोई राजक रहीम ओई दूसरो न भेद कोई भूलि भ्रम मानबो ॥

Karta (The Creator) and Karim (Merciful) is the same Lord, Razak (The Sustainer) and Rahim (Compassionate) is the same Lord, there is no other second, therefore consider this verbal distinguishing feature of Hindusim and Islam as an error and an illusion.

ਏਕ ਹੀ ਕੀ ਸੇਵ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਏਕ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਸਰੂਪ ਸਬੈ ਏਕੈ ਜੋਤ ਜਾਨਬੋ ॥੧੫॥੮੫॥

एक ही की सेव सभ ही को गुरदेव एक एक ही सरूप सबै एकै जोत जानबो ॥१५॥८५॥

Thus worship the ONE LORD, who is the common enlightener of all; all have been created in His Image and amongst all comprehend the same ONE LIGHT. 15.85.

ਦੇਹਰਾ ਮਸੀਤ ਸੋਈ ਪੂਜਾ ਔ ਨਿਵਾਜ ਓਈ ਮਾਨਸ ਸਬੈ ਏਕ ਪੈ ਅਨੇਕ ਕੋ ਭ੍ਰਮਾਉ ਹੈ ॥

देहरा मसीत सोई पूजा औ निवाज ओई मानस सबै एक पै अनेक को भ्रमाउ है ॥

The temple and the mosque are the same, there is no difference between a Hindu worship and Muslim prayer; all the human beings are the same, but the illusion is of various types.

Read what has been highlighted in red. Gurujee has also stated the illusion others are caught in.

ਅਲਹ ਅਭੇਖ ਸੋਈ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਅਉ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਓਈ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਸਰੂਪ ਸਭੈ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਬਨਾਉ ਹੈ ॥੧੬॥੮੬॥

अलह अभेख सोई पुरान अउ कुरान ओई एक ही सरूप सभै एक ही बनाउ है ॥१६॥८६॥

Allah of Muslims and Abhekh (Guiseless) of Hindus are the same, the Puranas of Hindus and the holy Quran of the Muslims depict the same reality; all have been created in the image of the same Lord and have the same formation. 16.86.

Gurujee is saying that the Hindu and Muslim scriptures are the same. Where is He equating them to Gurbani?

Namdev quotes the Gita as though an authority (p874 Namdev).

BYrau BUq sIqlw DwvY ]

bhairo bhooth seethalaa dhhaavai ||

One who chases after the god Bhairau, evil spirits and the goddess of smallpox,

Kr bwhnu auhu Cwru aufwvY ]1]

khar baahan ouhu shhaar ouddaavai ||1||

is riding on a donkey, kicking up the dust. ||1||

hau qau eyku rmeIAw lYhau ]

ho tho eaek rameeaa laiho ||

I take only the Name of the One Lord.

Awn dyv bdlwvin dYhau ]1] rhwau ]

aan dhaev badhalaavan dhaiho ||1|| rehaao ||

I have given away all other gods in exchange for Him. ||1||Pause||

isv isv krqy jo nru iDAwvY ]

siv siv karathae jo nar dhhiaavai ||

That man who chants ""Shiva, Shiva"", and meditates on him,

brd cFy faurU FmkwvY ]2]

baradh chadtae ddouroo dtamakaavai ||2||

is riding on a bull, shaking a tambourine. ||2||

mhw mweI kI pUjw krY ]

mehaa maaee kee poojaa karai ||

One who worships the Great Goddess Maya

nr sY nwir hoie AauqrY ]3]

nar sai naar hoe aoutharai ||3||

will be reincarnated as a woman, and not a man. ||3||

qU khIAq hI Awid BvwnI ]

thoo keheeath hee aadh bhavaanee ||

You are called the Primal Goddess.

mukiq kI brIAw khw CpwnI ]4]

mukath kee bareeaa kehaa shhapaanee ||4||

At the time of liberation, where will you hide then? ||4||

gurmiq rwm nwm ghu mIqw ]

guramath raam naam gahu meethaa ||

Follow the Guru's Teachings, and hold tight to the Lord's Name, O friend.

pRxvY nwmw ieau khY gIqw ]5]2]6]

pranavai naamaa eio kehai geethaa ||5||2||6||

Thus prays Naam Dayv, and so says the Gita as well. ||5||2||6||

Bhagat Naamdev Jee is glorifiying surrender to SatGuruJee. Where is he glorifying the Gita? He says that even the Gita asks one to surrender to the true Guru! Note how he speaks against worshipping deities, so how can he say that Gita is an authority? As per my limited knowledge on Gita, I am not sure if Shri Krishan told Arjun to worship deities.

Ravidass quotes the sage Vyas as though an authority (p658 Ravidass).

ibAws ibcwir kihE prmwrQu rwm nwm sir nwhI ]2]

biaas bichaar kehiou paramaarathh raam naam sar naahee ||2||

After deep contemplation, Vyaas spoke of the supreme objective; there is nothing equal to the Lord's Name. ||2||

Where is this saying that Vyaas ji was looked upon as an authority by Bhagat Ravidas Jee? This dude needs to know what the definition of "authority" is. No wonder he is trying to discredit the authority of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, because he doesn't know what is the meaning of the word authority.

Punjabi Link veeray, the retard who sent you this garbage needs immediate medical treatment. If an <banned word filter activated> like me can easily find flaws in his arguments, I don't think you should bother about anything he says.

My knowledge in Gurbani is peanut-sized. May the sangat and Gurujee forgive me for any mistake I may have made, and may some other Guru pyaare who have tons of more gyaan please correct me wherever I am wrong.

nice job singh shaib u have cleared everything but we must also 10 times more demeaning to antisikh people.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mehtab Singh Ji you are too humble. Thank you for responding to those ridiculous claims. Lazy people like myself just read the posts and might get upset that people post such accusations but don't do anything about it. Those with wisdom like yourself, take the time and effort to dispute the claims and help us all learn as well.

respect.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

• 5 months later...

brother

i will say some what is true

u cant just read bani and say its contradiction

u have to read it, understand it and walk yourself through it

i was having same problems when i was young

i didnt get any religions ,but you will learn if u make yourself a deveotee

for example it was muslims who was forcing sikhs and hindus to be in their religion

even thoug they were giving money ,what do say about that ??

sikhs always have been peacefull people but when this cruelity was too much on them

they started making them selves as warrior just in case if ever needed in future because they knew intentions of muslims were never right ,but t\gurus knew which ppl were gods servant ,that is why foundation of golden temple is laid by a muslim fakir

they started preparing after martydom of out fifth guru who was martyted very poorly

first religion in this world is of a humanity and everybody believes that

and guru granth sahib teaches us that too,guru says kudrat ke sab bande ,we have no discrimination between any of religions but why do every body have problems with sikhs

if u say sikhs soldiers are cartoons thats not true heres example

u might have heard name of baba deep singh ji ,he was a big devottee that he always used to sing guru's banis .when he heard of muslims attacked on golden temple he gathered his men and went to fight it back ,during fight his head was cut off but still his mind wasnt off from bani ,he fought until he freed golden temple and laid his head in golden temple ....main thing he was at age of 75

no one in this kalyug can do fight at this age and wearing 40 mans of metal during war .all was because fo bani and amrit

if u say islam is truth give me answer to this question

why did mekka (holy place for you)moved where guru nanaks feet were moved by molvi ,guru nanak ji believed in only one god

let me try giving answers to ur quetions

1.god is vast and his presence is everywhere thats why guru nanak describes god as sargun and nirgun

2. reincarnation is process is process of mortals but our soul is immortal which belongs to the one .bhagat kabir ji doesnt questions reincarnation they explains it,they tell us that this body cant be obtained easily ,you have to go through lives of different animals and insects (84 laks joons (births)).a person who uses this life as gods given and die by his name that person wont have to go through these birth cycles

3. its true there is no hell and there is no heaven like place ,it all exists in this playground of god (world),hell and heaven is made by man for himself.its imagination .a man who recites name of god and take him for everything and live simple life ,has heaven and person on other hand doesnt have any gods blessing but have all money ,he wont be able to live a happy life either as he is not remembering one who gave him all the things thats hell for him,heaven lies for person who remembers the one and unite with him and leave all materials behind ,buddhist even teach that too,leaving materialism they become true warriors

god has given same life to everybody ,another chance as he is sooo kind to get knowledge and find right path for him but human dont listen ,he also gives chances when person doesn mistakes in his life too as to er is human thats how we are made

if u are talkin about money ,its just like a flowere which is here for a day ,if god has granted u money during birth and u loose gods name all money will be gone and even if u take birth in a poor family ,u have gods blessing ,he will provide you with what you need without asking -its a typical explanation given in all religions

4 well thats true hindus are sightless as says just for example they cant see what god is made of .they think god only lies in idols of devis and devtas ,muslims have one eye only as you ppl know what answer is still you cant see it ,we all r children of god and god lies between us but you people dont think that way ,you think that people who recites name of allah are only gods people and what about others -all have same god in their hearts ,hating and hurting others(animals and humans all) is not allahs way either

ਅਲਹੁ ਅਲਖੁ ਜਾਈ ਲਖਿਆ ਗੁਰਿ ਗੁੜੁ ਦੀਨਾ ਮੀਠਾ The Lord Allah is Unseen; He cannot be seen. The Guru has blessed me with this sweet molasses

guru arjun dev ji validated vedas as it contains truth too and guru gobind singh ji

said both scriptures are same because even if u see both languages originated from sanskrit then just they changed is written fonts ,in speaking both languages loook familiar

5. there is just one way to god by following one track that is live life given by him but its only enlitled by a true follower (guru) which can be of any kind ,guru granth sahib doesnt teaches u other ways it just tells you many names of god as his followers came in different faces at different times and different places thats why he got different names based on different languages .we all are children of god its just the case of realising him,people who dont adorn him dont love him says there is no god have to suffer ,god still says that we are his children as we are part of him but people who dont believe in him can say that he is not our father ,its the path you choose ,its set for you by him but it depends on you to follow

6. these wordings are said by guru and for his guru ,guru ji says that he is blind ignorrant ..it means one guru needs other guru and make me slave of other slaves of urs as if one person losses path there is other slave of god who can show me path .now a days every person is blind ignorant and folow right path by having gurus blessings

7. both hell and heaven lies on earth .if u still have question describe heaven

and relate to beautiful place to u like and find resemblence

8.guru ji tells us that this life and world is like a dream ,dream is not there forever ,once ur eyes are open ur dream is gone and hardly u can remember all of same this life is not here for ever and u dont know when its gone and hardly u wont be reemembering in ur next life if u do bad deeds but the almighty knows about it.well its real as u can feel it and ur deeds are counted .u even forget who u are in dreams and u are king of ur dreams ,same as u are king of ur own life and deeds depends on you

9. all powers are given to gurus by god so how can a guru say powers are his all belongs to one and only ,guru nanak ji admitted that because in truth he is performing no miricales all is done by god as his body was only a medium of travelling blessings of god to others

10. guru granth sahib validates vedas as it tells us truth too ,not all things in vedas are explained in guru granth sahib ,only the path of guru and god is taken ,guru granth sahib ji has also banis of diffferent bhagat and fakirs who were deveottes of one god . all vedas and sage vyas are knowledge of history and mistkes and good done by people and devotes ,they are way to tell us not to do mistakes repeatidly and person who adornes god ,god is with him forever ,in sickness and in hell on earth

11.god created all .he is one mysterious lord and king ,if u read line carefully ,he asked brahmans to made this world living ,so that brahmans can teach way of reaching god too..indirectly if he asked brahmans to create world ,its owned by him and powers of brahmans are given by god ,like companies today world ,made by workers but owned by only owner

12. its just way of telling that god lies in everything present in earth ,he is in past present and future ,only thing a person needs is devotion and guru who can teach him right path ,yet idol worship is prohibited as devotion of person should be with him and god is with him for always ,instaead of doing idol worship,just close ur eyes and take his name n all will be well.guru granth sahib doesnt says that all books are false,they are just written by his followers - followers and r paths followed by other ppl ,guru granth sahib ji believes in every religion that why they give example of baba adam acc to christian

13. god is mysterious ,he can never be incarnated neither can be destroyed ,he made this world as a mortal one .why would owner like to go into his world rather he can look into world by sitting there ,all avatars are his servants which knows path to him

14. what guru is that who praises himself ,guru are human and humans are not perfect all have some deficiency ,thats why gurus are asking for blessing of god if they have forgot name ,gurus says that if a person needs to reach god as he is far and path is hard he need a strong ladder ,a ladder that is blessed by him(guru)and tells right path to god

15.all things are created by him and we all are childrens of god ,all world resides around him but he lives in our hearts and he resides inside us so in proper all world is in us ,even our body is made from basic materials on earth .its just matter of realizing him by path given by guru

i think you should read all mahals and banis you gave with your questions in detail and with understanding .gurus have gathered all knowledge and binded in holy book because humans are mortals but still there is banis left off ,to guide people who will be coming after them

somethings u even dont know and cant be explained ,you know the truth but still u are critisising other

i know bani is hard to understand but its soothing if u can understand it

oh allah ke bande nakii kar aur mat bhed ko naa bhara!!

if u have any questtion u can ask me of any other gursikh

sorry for my bad english

XD mussulmen try so hard. that was the weakest evidence against sikhi i have ever read, and obviously written by someone who has little knowledge of SGGS. if one wanted to they could find plenty of contradictions and conflicts with science in the koran but we are not here to waste are time proving others beliefs are wrong but to reach waheguru though the knowledge he has granted us by giving us gurbani.

Has anyone notice this guy has written Guru Govind singh , only a Hindu can do this, I cant believe these rat worshipers and imaginary devi devtas worshipers can challenge us. When these people will understand that Hinduism is based on myths or lies .
Wow, so a Muslim attacks your religion, and you use this as an excuse to attack Hinduism? I sure hope this is sarcasm. Please though, show me this conclusive proof you have of our religion being based on myths and lies?

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Raamkalee on Ang 885

rwmklI mhlw 5 ]

raamakalee mehalaa 5 ||

Raamkalee, Fifth Mehla:

koeI bolY rwm rwm koeI Kudwie ]

koee bolai raam raam koee khudhaae ||

Some call Him, 'Raam, Raam', and some call Him, 'Khudaa-i'.

koeI syvY guseIAw koeI Alwih ]1]

koee saevai guseeaa koee alaahi ||1||

Some serve Him as 'Gusain', others as 'Allaah'. ||1||

kwrx krx krIm ]

kaaran karan kareem ||

He is the Cause of causes, the Generous Lord.

ikrpw Dwir rhIm ]1] rhwau ]

kirapaa dhhaar reheem ||1|| rehaao ||

He showers His Grace and Mercy upon us. ||1||Pause||

koeI nwvY qIriQ koeI hj jwie ]

koee naavai theerathh koee haj jaae ||

Some bathe at sacred shrines of pilgrimage, and some make the pilgrimage to Mecca.|

koeI krY pUjw koeI isru invwie ]2]

koee karai poojaa koee sir nivaae ||2||

Some perform devotional worship services, and some bow their heads in prayer. ||2||

koeI pVY byd koeI kqyb ]

koee parrai baedh koee kathaeb ||

Some read the Vedas, and some the Koran.

koeI EFY nIl koeI supyd ]3]

koee oudtai neel koee supaedh ||3||

Some wear blue robes, and some wear white. ||3||

koeI khY qurku koeI khY ihMdU ]

koee kehai thurak koee kehai hi(n)dhoo ||

Some call themselves Muslim, and some call themselves Hindu.

koeI bwCY iBsqu koeI surigMdU ]4]

koee baashhai bhisath koee suragi(n)dhoo ||4||

Some yearn for paradise, and others long for heaven. ||4||

khu nwnk ijin hukmu pCwqw ]

kahu naanak jin hukam pashhaathaa ||

Says Nanak, one who realizes the Hukam of God's Will,

pRB swihb kw iqin Bydu jwqw ]5]9]

prabh saahib kaa thin bhaedh jaathaa ||5||9||

knows the secrets of his Lord and Master. ||5||9||

Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Aasaa on Ang 483

ihMdU qurk duhUM mih eykY khY kbIr pukwrI ]3]7]29]

hi(n)dhoo thurak dhuhoo(n) mehi eaekai kehai kabeer pukaaree ||3||7||29||

The One Lord is within both Hindu and Muslim; Kabeer proclaims this out loud. ||3||7||29||

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Raamkalee on Ang 896

eyko Alhu pwrbRhm ]5]34]45]

eaeko alahu paarabreham ||5||34||45||

The Muslim God Allah and the Hindu God Paarbrahm are one and the same. ||5||34||45||

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Couldn't resist...

Brother, Sikh holy book has more contradictions then any other holy book-Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist but Islam has NO contradictions.

1. It teaches the contradictory concepts of God being Sargun i.e. with attributes and also Nirgun -without attributes (p287; p102).

Just because there are concepts that are addressed in the Guru Granth Sahib that are not addressed in the other scriptures does not mean it is contradictory. Sikhism presents a God which is the sum totality of everything. There is nothing that the Almighty isn’t. It is the is and it is the isn’t. The voids of space and the matter in space are both the creation of the Almighty. Sikhism accepts that the Almighty is both the creator and creation in that all that is present in the universe was from the Almighty. Every atom, every speck, everything that is and the void that it sits within is the Almighty. Sargun means that all attributes, all of creation is the Almighty, and yet, Nirgun represents that the Almighty cannot be solely defined by that creation and its attributes ie. the Almighty is the sun, the moon, the air, the human, the bacteria, and yet, the Almighty is not only these but so much more that its attributes cannot be encompassed just be these attributes. Jaap Sahib is a complete study of this, where Guru Sahib defines the many attributes and non-attributes of the Almighty (non-attributes such as the Almighty does not have a form, religion, color etc.). This is not a topic that can be simply be dismissed by such a cursory observation.

2. It teaches reincarnation and yet the Guru Granth Sahib questions reincarnation(p748 M5; p1366 Kabir).

As stated already, Kabir Sahib states that the human form is hard to obtain, a theme that is reiterated in the Guru Granth Sahbi repeatedly. The references do not make mention of questioning reincarnation.

3. It teaches the concept of hell (p465 M1; p524 M5; p793 Ravidass; p875 Ravidass; p1383 Farid; Asa Kabirji GGS p484). And yet says hell does not exist (p969 Kabir). And it also teaches the mutually exclusive concept of karma & transmigration. If you are born again and again to pay for the sins of previous lives, why the need for hell or heaven? (p686; p156; Rag Malhar M3; Rag Gauri M5)

Funny how it mentions the notation of Kabir Sahib. Per a Sikh, the concept of heaven and hell are exactly what Kabir Sahib describes. To a Sikh, sitting in a torture chamber and sitting in a comfortable bed are the same IF their mind is connected to the Almighty. This is exemplified by Guru Arjun Sahib, who sat on a hot plate and uttered the words “What You Do in your Divine Will Is Sweet To Me”. A Sikh is intoxicated and drenched in the thought of the Almighty. Hell for a Sikh is when they are separated from the Almighty, when their mind is in duality. Sikhism does not deny the existence of these realms, but a Sikh defines hell and heaven by different standards. While the Judeo-Christo-Islamic concept of hell and heaven is an external one ie. a world to which the being actually travels to death, the Sikh is more concerned with the internal heaven and hell, which is independent of the physical location of the being.

4. The Guru Granth Sahib says neither Hinduism nor Islam has the truth (p329 Kabir; p875 Namdev) and yet says that the opposite (contrary) is also true(p1350 Kabir).Guru Arjun Dev even validates the Vedas (p632 M5). And guru Govind Singh says Allah & Abhek (Ram) are the same and the Koran and Hindu scriptures are the same (Akal Ustat vs 16:86).

The Vedas and the Qua’ran both do contain truths, and the Gurus never called the lies or false. However, while the material that is contained within them does have certain Divine Truths, there are many things in them that can lead the person astray. The Vedas do have glimpses of the Almighty in them, but are mired in different salutations to the various deities. The result is evident, where the Hindus, rather than seeing that the Root Power behind all of their deities is the One Almighty, have started to pursue those deities as the object of their religion (perhaps explaining why Guru Sahib states that the Hindus are blind – they have lost complete sight of worshipping that which is worth of worshipping, the Almighty). The Muslims outright declare that the Almighty exists in the Qua’ran and there is only one, but the passages of Muhammed spend a lot of times in tales and explanations of many different things, but the preaching of actual religious philosophy is not heavily present. Rather, the Qua’ran is more filled with rules and regulations and legends (not saying they are false) of the Almighty and Satan and the creation. It is descriptive, but does not delve in to the philosophy, the worship, the essence. The Guru Granth Sahib is an evidence based scripture. It strives to prove the WHY, why should one worship the Almighty, why is the world ultimately an illusion (more on that later).

5. It claims that there is only one way to God (p920 M3; p1279 M1) and yet the Guru Granth Sahib also teaches there are many ways to God (p885 M5.7. It teaches that all humans are children of God ( p1118 M4) yet also says, not all, but only those who love Him are His children (p658 Ravidass).

The reference on 885 explains the concept quite clearly, that one who understands the Divine Will of the Almighty will ultimately be saved. THAT is the one way, which is not bound to another faith. Rather than focusing on whether Sikhism or Hinduism or Islam or Christianity is the way, the true way is through this realization: that the Almighty is the One and Only, and that everything is through Its Divine Will. Those who accept this have found the one path, which is not restricted to a religion or a group.

There are children and there are sons and daughters of the Almighty. The Almighty is the father/mother of all, as they are its creation. In that way, everything in the universe is the progeny. Then there are those who actually have a child/parent relationship with the Almighty, who listen to the Almighty and remain in its divine Will. Those are truly the children of the Almighty…the rest were sired by the Almighty, but they do not behave as the children of the Almighty.

6. The guru says that he is blind, ignorant and without enlightenment (p696 M4) yet he is called ?guru?, which means one who leads from darkness to light.

Indeed, how so? The Gurus were very particular to set and example and also to make sure that they never took credit for Gurbani or Gurmat. They, the humans, are nothing. We, as humans, are nothing. Per Sikhi, the Almighty is the bestower of all. The Gurus stated that Gurbani is from the Almighty itself, they were but the vessels that carried it to the world. The power they had was from the Almighty, not some sort of self effort or achievement. This is the ideal of a Sikh, to realize that they as a human are nothing. The only thing valuable as a human is the chance to realize that the soul, the internal Primal Source, is the same as the Almighty and the objective is to lose the duality of self-existence and to merge with that Ocean of the Almighty. The Gurus were merged beings…they were a clear drop of that ocean. We have the same drop, it is just fogged up by the mud of our duality. Therefore, the Gurus set the example for the Sikhs to not get up ourselves of our achievements, but rather to realize that the Almighty is the doer of all and we are but receivers of that Almighty’s gifts.

7. It teaches the existence of Heaven (p718 Namdev; p952 M3) yet the concept of Heaven is rejected(p969 Kabir).

See above.

8. It teaches that the world is a dream, an illusion and not real (p740 M5; p1187 M9 p1231 M9)yet guru Nanak says it is real (p463 M1).

Is it real? Yes and no. Yes, in that everything exists, in that it is indeed a creation of the Almighty. No, in that it is not permanent, it is not something to become attached to, in that its relevance to the true aim, it is not real. It is the world’s stage. Just as a play is real in that there are words being spoken and acts being carried out, the play is real. But its relevance to the true path, to worship, to paryer, to meditation, to remembering the Almighty, it is all false. It is a stage, but the objective is to wake up from your part as an actor in this long play and to wake up to the reality, to the true purpose, to the true objective of life: that this world is transitory, it will end, and the only thing eternal is that Almighty and your soul, which must merge together. That is the path to true happiness, the Nirvana, the heaven, the Mukhti.

9. Guru Arjun Dev claims that he was given supernatural powers (p782 M5) yet guru Nanak, admitted to the Siddh yogis that he performed no miracles(Bhai Gurdas // 1.42/43)

Right…HE, the human Nanak, did not perform any miracles. The Siddhs prided themselves on self achievement of their powers, where Guru Nanak stated that he had no powers of his own, but rather that all of that power was the Almightys. Guru Arjun Sahib states the same, that all was bestowed by the Almighty. It is a matter of where that power came from, and both sources conclude the same, that it was from the Almighty.

10. The Guru Granth Sahib rejects the Vedas (p329 Kabir) yet Guru Arjun Dev validates the Vedas (p632 M5). He also quotes them as though an authority(p632 M5). Guru Nanak also quotes them as though an authority (p831 M1).The fourth guru does the same and quotes them as though an authority (p998 M4). Namdev quotes the Gita as though an authority (p874 Namdev). Ravidass quotes the sage Vyas as though an authority (p658 Ravidass).

See #4.

11. The Guru Granth Sahib says that everything was created by the agency of millions of Brahmas (p1156 M5). Yet the one God created everything ( p1 M1).

Yes…who created Brahma…what is Brahma. Brahma is the creative force of the Almighty. Brahma is the means through which the Almighty creates. Much as humans create with electricity and make electricity, Brahma is a creative energy of the Almighty. Nuclear fusion is a Brahma of the Almighty too, which fuses hydrogen atoms together to helium. The Almighty also created the universe to carry out Its play – the actors dance to the playwirght’s Will. They are doing the direct bidding of the Almighty.

12. Dhanna jat is said to have worshipped a stone and God appeared to him. Yet stone worshipping is condemned (p1160 Kabir).

Yes, why then indeed? Dhanna Jat showed supreme devotion. It was his innocence and sheer devotion that the Almighty appreciated and gave him a Darshan. The Pandit that gave him that stone said that the Almighty is in this stone. With child-like innocence, Dhanna Jat worshipped that stone as the ALMIGHTY. People in various faiths worship the objects for what they represent – gods, deities – not as the One Almighty. They pray to Ganesh, Raam, Shiva, etc. and ask THEM for blessings. Dhanna Jat worshipped the stone believing that the stone had the Almighty reside in it. He was misled by the Pandit in that not only does the stone have the Almighty reside in it, but so does all of creation. Yet, he still worshipped the stone devotedly because he thought it was the Almighty. God recognizes true worship in its many forms and forgives our shortcomings. Those who worship stone idols and ask them for blessings…their service is useless.

Guru Granth Sahib gives no account of the creation of man and in fact says the Semitic books are false (p329 Kabir). Yet itself validates the existence of Baba Adam (p1161 Kabir).

Nope, not called false (see above). It does have a creation theory though:

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3466

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3742

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3751

13. The Guru Granth Sahib teaches that God does not incarnate (p1136 M5) yet talks of the Nehklank Avatar (p1403 Swayyas).

The reference talks of the Sawiya of Bhatt Gayand, who states that the Almighty played many parts of mythical figures. He created the actors and acted out his will through them. They were his “incarnations” in that they were created by the Almighty and played out the Divine Play.

14. The gurus never called themselves divine, but in fact sinners in need of salvation by the Grace of God. (p156 M1; p536 M5; p261 M5; M5 p1301). Yet Swayyas sing praises and laudations to them and make them divine (p1405 Swayyas; p1407 Swayyas; p1408 Swayyas; p1409 Swayyas).

The Gurus never self-appropriated themselves with ego their various doings (see # 9). The Bhatts praised the Gurus and gave their attributes for all Sikhs to realize. They are the window of what the Gurus were like from a first person view. The Gurus never wrote of themselves as high beings.

15. It teaches monism i.e. all is one reality and God is all (p846 M5; p464 // M1; p1291 // Malar M1; p131 Majh M5. Yet says that man is not the same essence as God but only resembles Him (p754 Suhi M3).

Does The Almighty have a face, ears, nose, hands and feet as of a human? Can one take a picture of the Almighty and say to everyone, “That’s how God looks?” God is all indeed, God is present in the entire creation, but the Almighty is much more than the creation. It’s boundaries are not defined only by its creation, but rather it something that cannot be described by words or be encompassed by thought. Man and the creation has the essence of the Almighty…we are the creation, but the creator is much more.

Brother,no offense but Sikhism is like a anime type religion wth cartoon looking soldiers. Your parents fooled you. Islam is real.

That statement doesn’t even make sense. It is just a plain out insult that contributes nothing your argument, but rather detracts from any intellectual worth you may have acquired in the course of your writing. Rather than going after other religions, stick to learning about your own. I could sit here and bash Islam with cursory assumptions and incorrect conclusions, but rather, if I were a Muslim, I would focus on the Qua’ran’s teachings – the Almighty is most forgiving and his wrath most fearful. Live in fear of doing wrong and in love of the Almighty’s genousity. Follow that true Islam, not hating and attacking other faiths.