Pakhandi Neeldharis Doing Hindu Style Aarti In Front Of Sggsj

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOr a start they are not Naamdharis but Neeldharis. There is a difference.

It is no different to the Aarti done at Sri Hazoor Sahib. They are paying devotion to the teachings given to them by God and nothing else. There is no difference between the Guru and God. They pay devotion to the Gur Shabad aspect of God

I dont see what they are doing wrong. i have never seen a protest against the puratan maryada that is done at Sri Hazoor Sahib where Aarti is done in the exact same way.

FOr a start they are not Naamdharis but Neeldharis. There is a difference.

It is no different to the Aarti done at Sri Hazoor Sahib. They are paying devotion to the teachings given to them by God and nothing else. There is no difference between the Guru and God. They pay devotion to the Gur Shabad aspect of God

I dont see what they are doing wrong. i have never seen a protest against the puratan maryada that is done at Sri Hazoor Sahib where Aarti is done in the exact same way.

1st I don't care about 'puraatan maryada' at Hazur Sahib ,they also chop up goats there and the fire in the plate goes round the sangat,while they think they're getting blessed,Guru ji said the whole universe does aarti of God,this way is useless,and kur kireyah according to me.Neeldharis are not Sikhs they are a cult.

WJKKFJKF

doing arti of maharaj is always been tradition, back in the time people used to do arti of all the guru's if you read the hazoor sahib maryada, its derived from there, since guruship was given to sri guru granth sahib ji, singhs do arti of gurbani, this is no where to be seen as idol worship, its form of respect given to guru maharaj as king of kings, an ignorant banda can equally argue that bowing down to sri guru granth sahib ji is idol worship, but once you explained them the tradition that we are not merely bowing to the what it appears to be a book to you, but we bowing down to the gyan inside sri guru granth sahib, same thing applies, singhs from hazoor sahib when they do arti of guru sahib they are not idol worshipping but paying respect to guru maharaj in form of doing arti.