Pakhandi Neeldharis Doing Hindu Style Aarti In Front Of Sggsj

SaRpAnCh

The question aarti ceased at the time of the Singh Sabha movement started along with the respect for dasam granth, raagmala, the sarbloh grantyh, the creation of false teeka by so called vidhvaans who never learned arths from saints. all of a sudden 17 bhatts became 11, and the gurmantar rather then pronouncing waheguru becomes wah-guru.

If you want to hear more about the end of aarti in gurdwaras tha best people to speak to are mahant gian dev, sant jagjeet singh ji harkhowal, sant hari singh ji randhawe Walae, Sant Giani Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kalan Walae and Sant Giani Mohan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae. If you want to know more about puratan maryada speak to people who know about it rather then singhs that have no clue and state everything is 'Hindu'

Ghabroo Khalistaan are all these great sadhus pakhandis as well spreading the brahmanism you are so scared of!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of a sudden 17 bhatts became 11, and the gurmantar rather then pronouncing waheguru becomes wah-guru

This is true, and prof sahib singh vikhayaran maha gurdev of singh sabha movement was first one guilty of changing 17 bhatts into 11. On the misprounciation of vahiguroo mantar, there is detail description regarding this misprounciation in gurmat maryada by sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale.

right this is for all you lot that go and see the nanaksar gurdwaras esp if you got to any of the nanaksar thath under the guidence of sant amar singh ji barundi walae. I said i have performed aarti numerous times wher flowers are thrown towards guru sahib.

well here is a video on google. watch about 8 minutes and 20 seconds in. the link is below

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...898301752626034

once you have watched it you can start your hardcore petitions to get rid of all the sants that you will accuse of being pakhandis

right kam1985 i'm gonna go on your hearsay, i have'nt even hear dof half the blokes u talk about.

but giani mohan singh does NOT PERFORM ARTHI OR CONDONE IT. don't make it up son.

you guys say it ceased in 1947? wrong it ceased to exist in 192x. further more answer my question when did it start?????

hint 186x?

it was started by mahants who regained controls of the Sikh Kingdom fell. It was not existant before that Singh Sabha lahore did a great job at getting rid of it again.

SO POLEASE PUTHORO. read academic work before you read wikipedia.

SINGH SABHIA 4 LIFEEEEEEE

ALL NAMDHARIS NANGS PAKHANDHARIS GO TO HELL

haha, drop your ak-47 and loosen your kachare little bit, this isnt basketball competition lol. what dont you do us a favor, join taliban and kill all the hindus and namdharis, and nangs, pakhandaris since it appears you got enuf juice in your BALLS by the way you screaming your lungs on the internet. !

Ghabroo Khalistan. i said talk to Sant Giani Mohan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae. I know they dont do aarti but they will give you the reasons for doing it and how to do it. They went through it with us in december. So go and speak to them if you dont believe me, which you obviously dont. To check what i say is right i sugest you get off your high horse and fly out from canada andget to Bhindran. Baba Ji comes into the divan hall at 1100 hours daily. so you can speak to them for the facts!!!

You dont know half of theose guys?

Well let me tell you who they are;

Sri Maan Mahant Gian Dev Ji who is the leader of the Nirmala Samparda.

Sant Jagjeet SIngh Ji Harkhowalae - sant based at gurdwara Dere Santgarh Sultanpur Lodhi from the Sant Karam Singh Ji hoti Mardan Samparda (for audio of their katha you can go on www.keertan.org and videos on google video)

Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawae Walae - student of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawale and Sant Giani indar SIngh Ji Bhindrawalae - videos can be found on google video and katha on www.gurmatveechar.com

Sant Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kalan Walae are the grandsons of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae and student of Sant Giani Mohan Singh Bhindrawalae and Sant Indar Singh Ji Bhindrawalae. Katha can be found on www.gurmatveechar.com

This is who these vidvaans are who i have heard the glory of performing the aarti services and get my teachings on gurmat from. Not Wikipedia which i am guessing you used.

i suggest you go to real knowledgable and prominant sikh scholars rather then reading the books of Kala Afgana.

Sri Maan Mahant Gian Dev Ji who is the leader of the Nirmala Samparda.

Don't much about sampardas but the above mentioned person, are they amritdhari or no? :lol: If they are then why didnt you put singh in their name? If they are not then why not(don't mean it in a bad way)?

Just curious...