Need Some Advice

xkaurx

agree with most of u^^...

how long are u gonna be at that college for?

just another option:

not all Muslims are like that and u know it too. find a hardcore (Muslim) one and tell him..."bro this persons bothering me" ; if not the authority;police

u really dont need a singh/sikh to talk to him.

at my college had a muslim guy doing that to a muslim girl(one of my best friends)....but girls sorted him. was funny cuz his face was :sady: :lol: when he saw my friends. i wasnt there (had a class darn). he nevr looked at us after that lol. talked shiznit about us but we never cared.

now everyone has kinda forgotten about it, cuz we all are out of college and have bigger things to worry about(umm but we do laff about it now and then)

let us know whats goin on though.=)

do what u think is best for u.

bhulchuk muaff

wjkk wjkf

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT if she gets this muslim guy beaten up, how do u think all the other muslims in the college are gonna start treating her? things will prob just get worse..she cant call the singhs everyday to sort em all out. and every1 will prob jus start slandering her on the sly behind her back. thats why i think use as last resort
I am with malkeet on this on. You guys don't wanna let this issue (not saying its a small issue) blow out of proprotion to an extent that it causes a violent riot among the 2 communities, as in UK these 2 (Sikhs and Muslims) are known to be not on very good terms. I also can't deny the fact that universities in such cases tend to not take very serious action (besides warning or suspending him), and since penji doesn't want to involve her parents, that leaves us with even fewer options.

find a hardcore (Muslim) one and tell him..."bro this persons bothering me"
You know thats excellant and could work out if the "hardcore" Muslim dude was really "hardcore". He might as well sort out his "brother". You could find a bearded Muslim (who is probably religious) and talk to him about it. Use the emotional manipulation stuff like "Is this what Islam teaches you guys? If you care 1 cent about your religion's reputation, get him off my back!"

Hmmm...then they gonna ask "Are your Singhs chickens?". So you could say "They are waiting for their entry once all options are over" :nihungsmile:

If he still don't get it, well...you know better...

noo im not talking to a muslim person, u havent seen what they like down here there all militant!!!

panji maybe you need to become militant and show them you're a force to be reckoned with :nihungsmile:

• 2 months later...

gur fateh,

personally i would beat the crap out of the guy!! but im not the smartest of persons rolleyes.gif

the best thing to do would be to ignore what ppl think, and just tell the coll whats happening, and i think if there arent eni singhs in the coll or ur area that u knw, violence shouldn't be used.

where im from muslims are not a minority, my skwl is 50% muslim!! in my previous years i gained a reputation of causing trouble with them..im in ma last yr ne, iv learnt that not all of them are bad, but they aren't to be trustd...i reckon u should atleast let the head of ur coll knw, and dont let ppl chnge the way u think.. keep strong :e:

iv probs repeated wt other brothers n sisters hv sed :lol: ...dno if thts eni hlp to u bt fout id let ya knw lol

hpe all the best for u penji

WGJKK WGJKF

I suggest you could do what I wrote on the first few pages of this thread. However, has things appear to still be continuing, I am assuming that either no authority has been told, or nothing has been done. I seriously do think that a group of people should have a word with him. By this I don’t mean get into a fight with him or nothing like that. But by simply showing that you have support behind you if his behaviour continue will is likely to have an impact. BUT the best way would have to be without you present, as this can cause the person to become really humiliated in front of you, and would therefore react in anger to you and show he is not afraid. Whereas, without you present, he will simply get the message. All that would have to be said, is something around the lines that, listen I’ve known you’ve been messing around with a friend of mine, an we’re not down with that, just make sure it don’t continue. You cant be more fair with that, so long as you ask them politely, knowing that they know what’s the real meaning behind what you’ve said.

Guest peacemaker

The last reply on this thread before it was bumped was nearly two months ago. Can we get an update, xkaurx?

I kind of feel that muslims are not getting a fair shake in the sikh community. It doesn't matter what religion he is and then some people automatically try and label all muslims as that and say all of them are after sikh girls. That's complete nonsense!

If you didn't feel like giving any information and decided to be vague about what college you were at so some singhs and singhnees could give you REAL help and not INTERNET help, then you should have also been vague about what religion the person is too. That's the least most important part. You shouldn't wait on these things in the future. Thank god you're OK, but still, no matter how much it hurts, you have to tell someome immediately. Your life is very precious!!!