Gurbani Kirtan Darbaar International - 20th October

nanaksar.org

Commemorating 299th Guru Granth Sahib Gurgaddi Divas, there is a Kirtan Darbar in Wolverhampton UK on the 20th October from 7pm till late.

Keertani's Include:

Akhand Kirtani Jatha (International)

Bhai Harcharan Singh Khalsa (Ludhiana)

Bhai Jasbir Singh (Paonta Sahib)

Bhai Amarjit Singh (Nanaksar)

Bhai Gursharan Singh (Damdami Taksal)

Bhai Hari Singh

Bhai Sukhvinder Singh

Bhai Sukhjinder Singh

Bhai Maha Singh

.....and many more!!

This event will take place at:

Nanaksar Thath Isher Darbar

Mander Street

Wolverhampton

WV3 0JZ

post-4483-1190754433.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoooooaaa freaky man!! check this!!

Why wasnt this programe or any attempt made to have the programme inconjuction with Sanjha Akhand Kirtan Smagam programme in Brimingham as this was held first

It will be hard for ppl to go to 2 diffent events on the same day

all im saying the clash could have easily been avoided by the organisors of this event.

and moorakh penji in another thread...

Why wasnt this programe or any attempt made to have the programme inconjuction with southalls end of the month programme? all im saying the clash could have easily been avoided by the organisors of this event.

we shouldnt be even talking about clashes, every gurdwara has programmes going on and its actually the gurupurab on the day, so of course there should be programmes going on every where.

i agree with rinku at least this event is in a Gurdwara, Nishkam sevak jatha dont even let ragis in or other jathabandis inside their gurdwara to do kirtan. i never even hrd of a kirtani going to soho road. it seems like nishkham think other kirtanis are not good enough to do kirtan in the gurdwara

I went to a wedding recently at soho rd and the speaker there was going on about how the jatha behaves and we should be showing the outsiders how the jatha behave, making it sound if u belong to the jatha u r normal and if ur not then u r outsiders i wasnt impressed

in conclusion there is always going to be a clash, when u go 2 gurdwara on a sunday that programme clashes with anothers gurdwaras sunday prog ---------maybe there should only be one gurdwara and one jathabandi and that is Gursikh and then no need for sanja smaagams

you should get away from this type of thinking instead of trying to cause problems try being united, be happy that people want to celebrate the gurupurab instead of trying to make it sound like a bad thing and talking about clashes

Trust some people to be so pessimistic about this. EVERY gurdwara should be celebrating Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Gurgaddi Divas and I'm sure you'll agree we have enough Sangat in the midlands to pack out more than 2 Gurdwaras (even though only 1 of these programmes are actually in a Gurdwara).

there was no need in what you said in the brackets...............

i agree with rinku at least this event is in a Gurdwara, Nishkam sevak jatha dont even let ragis in or other jathabandis inside their gurdwara to do kirtan. i never even hrd of a kirtani going to soho road. it seems like nishkham think other kirtanis are not good enough to do kirtan in the gurdwara

I went to a wedding recently at soho rd and the speaker there was going on about how the jatha behaves and we should be showing the outsiders how the jatha behave, making it sound if u belong to the jatha u r normal and if ur not then u r outsiders i wasnt impressed

Let the Jatha Bashing begin!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh