Lookin4 Gursikh Kuri

Ozee_Singh

hey m jus 22

loll your wayyy past it - nah am messin! - I dont get it why do boys wanna get married so late anyway? pssh mommy's boys - dont worry my olda bro aint married yet either - practically makin me beg him to get me a Bhabee :) but seriously why are people gettin married late these days? grin.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wander why gals want Bhabi soo soon.. even ma lil sis doin d same....

bout ur "seriously".. 1st settle ur self den do it.. wats so hurry bout marrin!! lol

loll your wayyy past it - nah am messin! - I dont get it why do boys wanna get married so late anyway? pssh mommy's boys - dont worry my olda bro aint married yet either - practically makin me beg him to get me a Bhabee :) but seriously why are people gettin married late these days? grin.gif

i wander why gals want Bhabi soo soon.. even ma lil sis doin d same....

lolll :) my reasons on behalf of SOME sisters cross the globe are:

1. We get tired of seein you Bhajee's ugly mug (jokin lol) EVERYDAY

2. Bhabees are so gorjuss and sweet

3. It would make the family house a better place becuase Bhabees have a unique happy personality

4. We need some kids to play with - you Bhajees get married so late that us Bhenjees don't get a chance to play with kids cos we end up havin 2 go to our own houses

and thats all I can think of at the moment... grin.gif

I agree nower days it is so hard to get married, its easy to say sit back and wait for the right time.

In todays age no1 wants to be a parchola or porcholiee because of the amount of kuljug around.

You can sign up 2 forums and ask baba and auntiea but i think youngester want to know the person first and get along with them, how can u explain that to the older lot?

Sikhsangat should open somthing like this that helps one have a link and get to know one another.

Guest gaaaaaaaaa

i told my parents to do the looking. it took like a year and a half before we finally met someone decent. it takes time be patient.

gyani thakur singh once told me, don't worry about marriage. it's your parents job to marry you, guru gobind singh ji and mata sahib kaur ji will come through for you. just be patient and have sharda.

one more thing, don't ever comprimise your sikhi for marriage. though you may be lonely, if you have pyar for sikhi you'll probably regret comrprimising sikhi for marriage down the road. focus on god, on sikhi, on school/work, just on normal everyday life things and not marriage.