Lookin4 Gursikh Kuri

Ozee_Singh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't asking for opinions on whether single life is better or not. He feels the need to have a partner thats why he has posted here, thinking someone might help him.

I am sorry Singh i can't be of any help but yes everyone at a certain stage feels this need to have a person in their life. Good Luck with your search wink2.gif :TH:

Ring these gursikhs they live australia they can defo help you!

Bhai Amolak Singh Ji: (+61) 0403 027 002 / (+61)02 9671 3436

Bhai Sham Singh Ji: (+61) 0422 315 749 / (+61) 02 8824 9069

Bhai Manjit Singh Ji (+61) 0434 257 258

:)

Guest _malkeet_
loll this thread sounds soo cute for sum reason lolll i suggest u give your details on this site

Ozee Singh dont do that, use PM.

:) i dnt get tht....sorry blush.gif wat u mean...?

ozee=aussie=australian

so he is telling the australian singh who started the thread not to listen to your advice of posting his details on this forum rolleyes.gif

loll this thread sounds soo cute for sum reason lolll i suggest u give your details on this site

:cool: i dnt get tht....sorry blush.gif wat u mean...?

ozee=aussie=australian

so he is telling the australian singh who started the thread not to listen to your advice of posting his details on this forum rolleyes.gif

OII dont u roll ur eyes at me u stoopid preshee ;):) :lol: i kno wat a ozee is but NO i didnt mean start a whole new thread on ur life story i meant he should get in contact wiv sum1 on here 2 get himself sorted....loll u relli take the cake sumtimes....loll

Guest _malkeet_

:cool: i dnt get tht....sorry blush.gif wat u mean...?

ozee=aussie=australian

OII dont u roll ur eyes at me u stoopid preshee ;):) :D i kno wat a ozee is but NO i didnt mean start a whole new thread on ur life story i meant he should get in contact wiv sum1 on here 2 get himself sorted....loll u relli take the cake sumtimes....loll

if its eggless and its chocolate then the cake is always mine :lol:

Lately I got thinking. I don't think its a good idea to mix two different types of diets together. Punjabi food has a lot of bad stuff in it but then with english food you get people eatign pizza and chips all the time. Likewise I really don't see why people get hyper over cake. I prefer eating karag parshaad.

To get to the point - it really annoys me when they do cake in the gurdwara, or when they do chips and beans. I really don't approve especially when they cut cake when its Guru Nanak Dev Ji's birthday :)

I acctually agree with ya - i dnt wanna be a old skool Bhenjee but i reakon it shuld b simple Langar at the Gurdvaara no matter what! u got bacheh comin to camps etc and I understand the Sevaadhaars try to get kids to come one way or another but slowly they should "train" these kids to eat Langar...as for the cutting the cake for Guru Nanak Dev Jee's "birthday"... blink.gif wat Gurdvaara u go 2?? Guru Nanak Dev Jee wernt "born" - dunee'yaa'vee terms yes the body was born but not in acctual sense...

As far as I know Harmandhar Saahb is one the only Gurdvaar'eh tht keep the Langar simple - Parshadha, Maha-Mota'n dhee dhaal (usually) and Jal - no sabjee, n nun this western stuff!