Rejection........

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sikhsangat material

and a lot of stuff you post is ??? blink.gif

" (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other

men I meet and have sex with. It's that male perspective thing.)"

i would not post some thing like that.

to compare what i post, to stuff like that is a bit stupid

please show me where i have made a post like that before??

sikhsangat material is stuff that sikhs would be comfortable in viewing and kids would be comfortable in viewing

why cant u just agree that stuff like that shouldnt be put up on a sikh forum

It was a JOKE

anyway if you dont like it DONT READ IT

If you dont like it maybe you should become a mod!

last time i checked this is supposed to be the FUN section!

im sorry supersingh1984, but this isn't appropriate for a sikh forum. try not to post jokes like these next time ok?

last time: it was a Joke, its IN the FUN section......if you dont like it dont read it or better dont comment on it...........I dont know why people are getting worked TRUST me far WORSE stuff has been said on this forum than whats in my original post!

supersingh1984

dont get worked up about this now! i was jokin as well

yes we know its in the fun section but im sure there are many many other ways we can have fun and joke about(im not just saying this only to u ...also mehtab singh gosh how :cool: u? :) ).

anyhow people get off of his back. i dont like it when people start attackin peeps. i took akjz side because u lot was pickin on him...now most of u are :..: SS1984!

calm down and if this was an inappropriate post ...im sure MODZ wouldve deleted it

relax and lets put something funny on the forum...>>>REAL JOKES! :

i'll start with my lame joke:

like when i asked my dad what pasta was and told him

to get me pasta cuz my soccer couch told us it was good for us to eat day before our games....guess what he brought for me? he got me pistachios* ;)

in punjabi pistachios are called PISSTA..so he thought pissta =pasta (get it now?) blush.gif

so the whole time my first yr of soccer season i ate pisstaa (yukhhh)

supersingh1984

dont get worked up about this now! i was jokin as well

yes we know its in the fun section but im sure there are many many other ways we can have fun and joke about(im not just saying this only to u ...also mehtab singh gosh how :lol: u? ;) ).

anyhow people get off of his back. i dont like it when people start attackin peeps. i took akjz side because u lot was pickin on him...now most of u are :..: SS1984!

calm down and if this was an inappropriate post ...im sure MODZ wouldve deleted it

relax and lets put something funny on the forum...>>>REAL JOKES! :

i'll start with my lame joke:

like when i asked my dad what pasta was and told him

to get me pasta cuz my soccer couch told us it was good for us to eat day before our games....guess what he brought for me? he got me pistachios* :cool:

in punjabi pistachios are called PISSTA..so he thought pissta =pasta (get it now?) blush.gif

so the whole time my first yr of soccer season i ate pisstaa (yukhhh)

Im not getting worked up panji im finding this hilarious! LOL.gif people get worked up over the littlest of things!...........trash..........ok........well this forum doesnt need my posts to turn it into trash sangat has done a very good job of doing that on thier own man.....with all the back biting, racist comments, slaggin off etc the list is endless...........my post wasnt even sexually explicit or anything like that i was just trying to inject some humour into a forum where everybody only argues......damn this is just too funny hehe........ :)