Share Ur Sins

JustME

felt jelous when i was at gurghar listening to rahras cos lady next to me knew it off by heart and i was stuggling to follow without my Pothi Sahib......................

Lied to someone about my knowledge of a certain part of Gurbani.....................

Had Kaamic thoughts about my past........................

Saw another signhnee who was beautiful and felt abit jelous.............BUT after hukamnama from Mahraj i felt loads better and sed fateh to her :)

Still havent contacted the friend who i didnt meet to Sunday to explain why i could not meet up.......

hmmm

weirdness

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterdays conduct: -

I missed Amrit Vela, got up switch alarm off and went back to bed...............this had a knock on effect on the rest of my day............:)

i looked upon some of my fellow brothers and sisters with a judgmetal nature.................instead i shoud have been se how beautiful my fellow singhniah/singhs were...................

Wore an item of clothing where u could kinda see my stomach but i managed to persuade...........myself that u couldnt............my sister pointed out to me later in the day that u could..............

Todays Conduct: -

Wanted to do extra path but my mind persuaded me out of it..........................

Slept for 4 hours after morning nitnem ;)

Wanted to go gurghar this morning but i was too lazy to get ready and go...............

the day is not over yet..............many more wrong doings still to come.............

i never get up in amritwela. nonono.gif

so what i am ? ohmy.gif

fareedhaa pishhal raath n jaagiouhi jeevadharro mueiouhi ||

Fareed, if you do not awaken in the early hours before dawn, you are dead while yet alive.

There are people younger than you who get up for amritvela!!