Kirtan In Praise Of Ramchander In Durbar Shaib

hawk13

If what veer ji is saying is true Sikhs have become a total joke,You would never see this kind of stuff in mecca,they stick to their faith ,unlike Sikhs who go all over the place.

To Jassa Bhai Taru Singh Gurdwara never got taken over do a search on the forum,it has been proved by me and also Panthic.org that all that news was lies by Media and Indian agents,I even proved it with a picture taken a few days after the co called takeover,so stop spreading your Hindu agenda here!

Maybe you should stop the anti-Hindu agenda.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you please quote the shabad you state was manmat or provide the clip?

Is the shabad in question from the bani of Guru Sahib?

The Shabad i heard was this one

sloku mÚ 1 ]

salok ma 1 ||

Salok, First Mehla:

shMsr dwn dy ieMdRü roAwieAw ]

seha(n)sar dhaan dhae ei(n)dhra roaaeiaa ||

Branded with a thousand marks of disgrace, Indra cried in shame.

prs rwmu rovY Gir AwieAw ]

paras raam rovai ghar aaeiaa ||

Paras Raam returned home crying.

AjY su rovY BIiKAw Kwie ]

ajai s rovai bheekhiaa khaae ||

Ajai cried and wept, when he was made to eat the manure he had given, pretending it was charity.

AYsI drgh imlY sjwie ]

aisee dharageh milai sajaae ||

Such is the punishment received in the Court of the Lord.

rovY rwmu inkwlw BieAw ]

rovai raam nikaalaa bhaeiaa ||

Rama wept when he was sent into exile,

sIqw lKmxu ivCuiV gieAw ]

seethaa lakhaman vishhurr gaeiaa ||

and separated from Sita and Lakhshman.

rovY dhisru lµk gvwie ] ijin sIqw AwdI faurU vwie ]

rovai dhehasir la(n)k gavaae || jin seethaa aadhee ddouroo vaae ||

The ten-headed Raawan, who stole away Sita with the beat of his tambourine, wept when he lost Sri Lanka.

rovih pWfv Bey mjUr ] ijn kY suAwmI rhq hdUir ]

rovehi paa(n)ddav bheae majoor || jin kai suaamee rehath hadhoor ||

The Paandavas once lived in the Presence of the Lord; they were made slaves, and wept.

rovY jnmyjw Kuie gieAw ]

rovai janamaejaa khue gaeiaa ||

Janmayjaa wept, that he had lost his way.

eykI kwrix pwpI BieAw ]

eaekee kaaran paapee bhaeiaa ||

One mistake, and he became a sinner.

rovih syK mswiek pIr ]

rovehi saekh masaaeik peer ||

The Shaykhs, Pirs and spiritual teachers weep;

AMiq kwil mqu lwgY BIV ]

a(n)th kaal math laagai bheerr ||

at the very last instant, they suffer in agony.

rovih rwjy kMn pVwie ]

rovehi raajae ka(n)n parraae ||

The kings weep - their ears are cut;

Gir Gir mwgih BIiKAw jwie ]

ghar ghar maagehi bheekhiaa jaae ||

they go begging from house to house.

rovih ikrpn sMcih Dnu jwie ]

rovehi kirapan sa(n)chehi dhhan jaae ||

The miser weeps; he has to leave behind the wealth he has gathered.

pMifq rovih igAwnu gvwie ]

pa(n)ddith rovehi giaan gavaae ||

The Pandit, the religious scholar, weeps when his learning is gone.

bwlI rovY nwih Bqwru ]

baalee rovai naahi bhathaar ||

The young woman weeps because she has no husband.

nwnk duKIAw sBu sMswru ]

naanak dhukheeaa sabh sa(n)saar ||

O Nanak, the whole world is suffering.

mMny nwau soeI ijix jwie ]

ma(n)nae naao soee jin jaae ||

He alone is victorious, who believes in the Lord's Name.

AaurI krm n lyKY lwie ]1]

aouree karam n laekhai laae ||1||

No other action is of any account. ||1||

you hear the katha of it by Sant Jarnail Singh Ji. I dont believe their is any praise of sri ramchandar in the bani of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Ramkali Raag quoted above?

Only bani can be sung in Sri Harmandir Sahib and not any other sort of poetry (kavita) from outside of Sikhi.

Another thing. You might want to turn the CAPS LOCK off

No veer ji it is not the vani FROM GRANTH SHAIB as I regularily take HUKAM and I am also a AMRITDHARI that is why I got the shock I could not record it . IT was ramchander AYODHA raj tyagya apne mat pita de kehen utte then cleverly Ragis quoted from the GRANTH SHIAB just one line about Ravana then Ramchandera was called GOD RAMA . CAN ANYONE JUSTIFY IT they r misinterpretating it . As I come from family who has served the indian army and intelligence agenciesI have more knowddge about the cheap tactics done by these agencies RAW and INTELLIGENCE BREAU ,Punjab intelligence r subverting the sikhs in bigger way than we think, So in counter it we have spend some amount on study of sikh history. I did not get a chance to record it but I did try to contact some sikh leaders on phone but all were evasive. It is not for the first time many occasions verses and kacchi Bani is done from not only from DURBAR SHAIB but from other GURDWARAS also.If it was from the BANI from the GRANTH SHAIB I would not written any post here.

If what veer ji is saying is true Sikhs have become a total joke,You would never see this kind of stuff in mecca,they stick to their faith ,unlike Sikhs who go all over the place.

To Jassa Bhai Taru Singh Gurdwara never got taken over do a search on the forum,it has been proved by me and also Panthic.org that all that news was lies by Media and Indian agents,I even proved it with a picture taken a few days after the co called takeover,so stop spreading your Hindu agenda here!

Maybe you should stop the anti-Hindu agenda.

Plese do not take it as anti hindu agenda I have more nonsikhs as friends but reality is that fantic hinduism had taken over holiest places of buddhhists like BADRINATH, which have no link with hinduism I will describe in details about it in another topic soon.Hindu python is trying to swallow the khalsa .

“Hindu python is trying to swallow the Khalsa”

post-13796-1193669332.jpg V'S post-13796-1193669366.jpg

There’s no competition, not in my eyes anyway.

But now they have modern arms and they (rss) exibited in Ludihana during election of their president of punjab unit and organised training camps where ex army officers ex dgps took part and exhorted youths to form terorrist gangs to kill minorities . Such camps were organised in MUKKSAR SHAIB GURDWARA in 2005 ,NANGAL SHAIB GURDWARA in same year besides hundreds of such camps organised 1998-2006 in which SUCH punjab leaders like MUKANDI LAL GARG balram ji dass tandon and mukandi lal took part. during 2001 badal announced 10 crore aid for their student wing ABVP.Which was used for anti-sikh propaganda only in MOHALI such propaganda was stopped boldy by gursikhs who threatened armed opposition. iN madya pradesh RSS EXHIBITED RIFLES AND AK-47S.Unlike nihangs who keep weapons for showpiece.In tehlaka tapes of gujarat riots clearly shows how rss prepared for ethnic cleasing if we ignore it then prepared for another genocide killings of84

The best place on earth is a mandir - the HariMANDIR.

Slowy the fascits 'Sikhs' - ( they are not even Sikhs) want to change the name to Darbar Sahib - to escape from Hindu associations.

Soon they will want to change the writings of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and take out all references to Hinduism like RAM, HARI, etc -

If Sarpanch and other fascists do not like Sikhis association with Hinduism - and if Islam is so attractive to them - they should convert to Islam and go to Pakistan.

People like Sarpanch are an embarrassement to Sikhs.

All they spew out is anit- Hindu hatred.

Hawk 13 i was not aware of the one liner. As stated when i listened to the kirtan i can distinctly remember hearing the shabad i quoted. If the case is that some other kavita outside of gurbani that the breaks the code of only gurbani being quoted in harmandir sahib and as you stated this should not be condoned and somehow should be taken up with the authority of the akaal takhat

Slowy the fascits 'Sikhs' - ( they are not even Sikhs) want to change the name to Darbar Sahib - to escape from Hindu associations.

Soon they will want to change the writings of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and take out all references to Hinduism like RAM, HARI, etc -

If Sarpanch and other fascists do not like Sikhis association with Hinduism - and if Islam is so attractive to them - they should convert to Islam and go to Pakistan.

You pathetic FOOL Harmandar Sahib is NOT A MANDIR,ITS A GURU GHAR - GURDWARA,NOT A MANDIR!!Sikhi has no link to Hinduism or its lustful books ie:Vedas where it teaches about sex with animals,homosexuality and hundreds of other rubbish things,like the evil caste system!!!

Would rather go Pakistan then Hindustan,Guru Nanak Dev Ji the 1st master was born there,we would never forget that land,the love Sikhs get in Pakistan they do not get in Hindustan,you can ask any Sikh leader who goes there,you flipping Hindustani

You pathetic FOOL Harmandar Sahib is NOT A MANDIR,ITS A GURU GHAR - GURDWARA,NOT A MANDIR!!Sikhi has no link to Hinduism or its lustful books ie:Vedas where it teaches about sex with animals,homosexuality and hundreds of other rubbish things,like the evil caste system!!!

Would rather go Pakistan then Hindustan,Guru Nanak Dev Ji the 1st master was born there,we would never forget that land,the love Sikhs get in Pakistan they do not get in Hindustan,you can ask any Sikh leader who goes there,you flipping Hindustani

Make sure it’s a one way ticket :nihungsmile: and send a postcard