Kirtan In Praise Of Ramchander In Durbar Shaib

hawk13

Hawk - i will have to disagree with you.

To state that Guru Nanak Ji was revolutionary in that he believed in one God is incorrect.

Jesus, Moses, Allah and even Hindus believe in one almighty God. So this thought was not new to Guru Nank Ji.

Kabir, Farid and other bhagats believed in ek aunkar and they lived prior to Guru Nanak Ji.

The Guru's recognised this, hence their writings were included in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I might question a lot of things but not the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hawk13, how can you be so sure that what they sung was not bani? do you all of guru granth sahib jee kanth? :)
I do take regularily take the hukum yes I DO NOT READ GRANTH SHAIB KANTH but I CAN MAKE OUT WHAT IS IN granth shaib. BUT CAN DO NITNEM OF MOST BANIS KANTH.

you still haven't mentined what they were singing ! or have you?

Hawk - i will have to disagree with you.

To state that Guru Nanak Ji was revolutionary in that he believed in one God is incorrect.

Jesus, Moses, Allah and even Hindus believe in one almighty God. So this thought was not new to Guru Nank Ji.

Kabir, Farid and other bhagats believed in ek aunkar and they lived prior to Guru Nanak Ji.

The Guru's recognised this, hence their writings were included in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I might question a lot of things but not the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Dear brother do not take just one perspective that other messengers also believed in one god where did any one of them have mentioned the ekonkar secondly there message was more religious and they fellowed their own evil customs did not dare to change it as they feared that they may loss mass apeal, for example why did Ramchander first asked for agni pariksha of sita why did not he himself gave the same secondly he was so weak that he has to leave his wife in advanced stage of pregnency so to appese the people who were wrong another example of sanatan cotradiction was a incident when siva cutt off the head of ganesh why did parvati threatened to destroy the world why did had to kill innocent people. u r again wrong why there is worship of shivling and loni u call it worship of god? even Prophept Mommamad did not dare to change the arbian custom of slavery of human beings. paticularily sexual abuse of women in event of war just legalised children born out of this sex abuse u can go through the muslim personal . Farid, kabir did not try and attemped to create the new and free social order yes ravidass did give the concept of BEGUMPURA. GURU NANAK DEV JI NOT ONLY CHANGED SOCIAL ORDER BUT DESTRROYED THE EVIL CUSTOMS LIKE SATI, SLAVERY AND ALSO ADVOCATED FOR FIRST AND GLORIFIED DIGNITY OF LABOUR BY THE TERM OF KIRAT KARO, WAND CHAKO,AND INTRODUCED LANGAR SYSTEM BASED ON EQUAITY HE DID AND SUCEEDED IN CREATING CIVILISED SOCIAL ORDER . DID KRINSNA ASKED HIS WIVES NO TO COMMIT SATI IN EVENT OF HIS DEATH answer is no. SO SIKH GURUS ARE FIRST AND FREEDOM FIGHTERS AND TRUE REVOLTIONARY IN PRACTICAL MANNER.

can you please tell us what pangti it was? . . .so we know what we are apparently ment to be arguing over? thanks
VEER JI they just first stated the one line from GRANTH SHAIB WHERE THE EXAMPLE OF RAVAN IS GIVEN BUT RAMCHANDER IS NEVER GLORIFIED. THEN THEY STARTED KIRTAN IN SIKH Raga FORM THAT VACHAN DI KHATTER RAJ THUKRAYA after this they stated glorifying ramchandera while quoting gurbani cleverly concealing their manmat in very very clever manner that during dusshera is another big manmat . but unfortunately some members started defending the ragis instead cotradicting me.tell me on hindu festivel glorlifying a methlogical individual is manmat or not. Apart from this on festival of karvachauth katha from GURDWARA WERE DONE TO KEEP FAST ON KARVACAUTH ALSO MANY GURSIKHS HAVE RAISED OBECTIONS. I HAVE ALREADY THE MENTIONED THE MANMATS. ANOTHER BIG BEADBI OF GURGHAR IS DONE IN KOLLKOTTA DURING DEVALI THAT BEADBI IS A MODEL OF DURBAR SHAIB IS MADE AND THEN A IDOL OF DURGA IS PLACED INSIDE THE MODEL THIS PRACTICE IS DONE SINCE2003 AND IS GOING TO BE DONE ON THIS DEVALI ALSO. SEE KIRTAN IN PRAISE OF RAMCHANDER IN THIS PRESPECTIVE THEN IT IS CLEAR FANATIC HINDU BODIES ARE IMPLEMENTING THEIR AGENDA FEARLESSLY WE WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF IN FUTURE WE WILL IDOLS INSTEAD OF GRANTH SHAIB IN DURBAR SHAIB.

can you please tell us what pangti it was? . . .so we know what we are apparently ment to be arguing over? thanks
VEER JI they just first stated the one line from GRANTH SHAIB WHERE THE EXAMPLE OF RAVAN IS GIVEN BUT RAMCHANDER IS NEVER GLORIFIED. THEN THEY STARTED KIRTAN IN SIKH Raga FORM THAT VACHAN DI KHATTER RAJ THUKRAYA after this they stated glorifying ramchandera while quoting gurbani cleverly concealing their manmat in very very clever manner that during dusshera is another big manmat . but unfortunately some members started defending the ragis instead cotradicting me.tell me on hindu festivel glorlifying a methlogical individual is manmat or not. Apart from this on festival of karvachauth katha from GURDWARA WERE DONE TO KEEP FAST ON KARVACAUTH ALSO MANY GURSIKHS HAVE RAISED OBECTIONS. I HAVE ALREADY THE MENTIONED THE MANMATS. ANOTHER BIG BEADBI OF GURGHAR IS DONE IN KOLLKOTTA DURING DEVALI THAT BEADBI IS A MODEL OF DURBAR SHAIB IS MADE AND THEN A IDOL OF DURGA IS PLACED INSIDE THE MODEL THIS PRACTICE IS DONE SINCE2003 AND IS GOING TO BE DONE ON THIS DEVALI ALSO. SEE KIRTAN IN PRAISE OF RAMCHANDER IN THIS PRESPECTIVE THEN IT IS CLEAR FANATIC HINDU BODIES ARE IMPLEMENTING THEIR AGENDA FEARLESSLY WE WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF IN FUTURE WE WILL IDOLS INSTEAD OF GRANTH SHAIB IN DURBAR SHAIB.

SORRY i missed some words from the last line it was we will not be surprised if in futre we will idols in DURBAR SHAIB INSTEAD OF GRANTH SHAIB. AND IN MANY GURDWARAS IN PUNJAB ON EVE OF KARVACAUTH GRANTHIS TOLD THE SANGAT THAT LADIES SHOULD KEEP FAST FOR LONG LIFE OF THEIR HUSBANDS.