Kirtan In Praise Of Ramchander In Durbar Shaib

hawk13

On 21st october on DUSSHERRA FESTIVAL at 8-45 -8am indian standard time in live telecast from durbar shaib AMRITSAR the ragis started KEERTAN in incomplete BANI and started praising FICTIOUS MAN RAMCHANDER IN GURDWARA ONLY KEERTAN AND KATHA OF AKALPURKAKH CAN BE HELD IN THE HOLIEST PLACE OF SIKHS THIS KIND OF MANMAT HAD CAUSED A DEPRESSION IN MY MIND Apart from this in DAMDAMA SHAIB GURDWARA in CHAMKAUR SHAIB INSIDE COMPLEX A MANDIR HAS BEEN CONSTRCTED I AM PAINED TO SAY THIS HAS BEEN DONE BY BUDDHA DAL NIHANGS AS THIS GURDWARA WAS IN POSSESSION OF BALBIR SINGH. CAN JASSA OR OTHER NIHANGS CAN CLARIFY BUT IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO JASSA DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALY I JUST WANT CLARIFICATION AS A HUMBLE SIKH. Apart from this in AMB SHAIB gurdwara on 11th september there was a katha going on in histroic place that was the KATHA OF SIVA AND ADVANTAGES OF SANYAS AND TAP. AS AND FURTHER KATHAVACHAK SAID GURU AMAR DASS JI GOT PUN OF BATHING IN GANGA AND GIVING DAN TO BRAHMINS THAT HE GOT GURUSHIP. SUCH A MANMAT WILL SUBVERT THE SIKHI. RAGIS DOING MANMATS SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED BY SANGAT.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not Kirtan in praise of Ram Chandar. It was Gurbani from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. If you do not like bani from Guru Sahib i am afraid you are on the wrong forum.

The shabads were such as Sanssar Daan De Indar Roiya - all these shabads are from Gurbani and all you can do is complain. Next you'll want complete silance on the telecast from Sri Harmandir Sahib then you might be happy

It was not Kirtan in praise of Ram Chandar. It was Gurbani from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. If you do not like bani from Guru Sahib i am afraid you are on the wrong forum.

The shabads were such as Sanssar Daan De Indar Roiya - all these shabads are from Gurbani and all you can do is complain. Next you'll want complete silance on the telecast from Sri Harmandir Sahib then you might be happy

What u r quoting is not done by SOCALLED RAGIS have u listened to the verses sung by ragis then u reply verse at 7-45 sung by was RAMCHANDRA LEFT KINGDOM FO THE SAKE OF HIS PARENTS AND IF RAGIS HAVE TO QUOTE THEN THEY MUST QUOTE FULL STANZA. U SAY IAM ON THE WRONG FORUM IT IS U WHO R DEFENDING MANMAT NOT ME. THESE RAGIS R AGENTS OF HINDU FASTIST FORCES SOME OF DARBAR SHAIB RAGIS R ALSO DOING KIRTAN IN RESPECT OF GANGA THAT TOO IN SIKH RAGAS DO U LIKE DEFEND THEM?U CAN SEE CLIPPINGS OF THE SAME TIME7-45-8 AM

u must have seen there is a mandir at ponta sahib ... why it is their ??? same way there was a puratan mandir at chamkaur sahib ... even puratan then the gurudwara sahib .... and nihungs have just got it repaired .... their is also a mandir at hemkunth sahib ... and its rakh rakhav is also done by hemkunth sahibs trust ... and whats bad in repairing 400 - 500 years old asthan ...

if some one in pakistan tries to control gurdwara of bhai taru singh its bad becuase it belongs to sikhs ... but if its mandir singhs should break it ....

broaden up ur mind ...

and regarding kirten ... in harimander sahib only kirten can be done is from guru darbars and other approved bani ... if some thing else kirteen was their ... it should be in head line in news paper ... specialy in rozana spokesman who is alwys eyeing SGPC ....

u must have seen there is a mandir at ponta sahib ... why it is their ??? same way there was a puratan mandir at chamkaur sahib ... even puratan then the gurudwara sahib .... and nihungs have just got it repaired .... their is also a mandir at hemkunth sahib ... and its rakh rakhav is also done by hemkunth sahibs trust ... and whats bad in repairing 400 - 500 years old asthan ...

if some one in pakistan tries to control gurdwara of bhai taru singh its bad becuase it belongs to sikhs ... but if its mandir singhs should break it ....

broaden up ur mind ...

and regarding kirten ... in harimander sahib only kirten can be done is from guru darbars and other approved bani ... if some thing else kirteen was their ... it should be in head line in news paper ... specialy in rozana spokesman who is alwys eyeing SGPC ....

It is not the news of spokesman but I PERSONALY HEARD IT AS I LISTEN TO KIRTAN REGULRILY RATHER NONE OF THE MEDIA REPORTED IT. See my friend do not compare MANDIR with GURDWARA ,MASJID AS IN SIKH AND MUSLIM PLACES ARE THE ONLY ONES WHERE THE PRAYER IS DONE TO ALMIGHTY AND ONLY STRICT CODE OF CONDUCT IS THERE. STRUCTURE OF GURDWARA AND MANDIR SPEAKS A LOT. WHILE STRUTURE OF GURWARA AND MASJID ARE ROUND WHILE STRUTURE OF MANDIR IS RECTANGULAR WHY? ANSWER IS ROUND MEANS A RETURN TO SPECIFIC POINT THERE BY MEANS ALL PATHS REACHES TO ALMIGHTY. RECTANGULAR MEANS NARROWNESS AND FIXED TO ONE INDIVIDUAL AS IAM VERY LOW TO U SPIRITUALLY. BUT NIHANGS ARE BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE JUST AS BUDDHISTS WERE FOOLED AND THEIR HOLIEST PLACE OF BADRINATH HAS BEEN CONVERTED INTO A TEMPLE SAME SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO THE SIKHS. I have seen GREAT NIHANG SINGHS IN MY CHILDHOOD WHO WERE VERY PERFECT IN REHIT I WILL DESCRIBE IN MY NEXT POST PERHAPS U MAY BE HAVING SOME KNOWDGE ABOUT THEM.

can you please quote the shabad you state was manmat or provide the clip?

Is the shabad in question from the bani of Guru Sahib?

The Shabad i heard was this one

sloku mÚ 1 ]

salok ma 1 ||

Salok, First Mehla:

shMsr dwn dy ieMdRü roAwieAw ]

seha(n)sar dhaan dhae ei(n)dhra roaaeiaa ||

Branded with a thousand marks of disgrace, Indra cried in shame.

prs rwmu rovY Gir AwieAw ]

paras raam rovai ghar aaeiaa ||

Paras Raam returned home crying.

AjY su rovY BIiKAw Kwie ]

ajai s rovai bheekhiaa khaae ||

Ajai cried and wept, when he was made to eat the manure he had given, pretending it was charity.

AYsI drgh imlY sjwie ]

aisee dharageh milai sajaae ||

Such is the punishment received in the Court of the Lord.

rovY rwmu inkwlw BieAw ]

rovai raam nikaalaa bhaeiaa ||

Rama wept when he was sent into exile,

sIqw lKmxu ivCuiV gieAw ]

seethaa lakhaman vishhurr gaeiaa ||

and separated from Sita and Lakhshman.

rovY dhisru lµk gvwie ] ijin sIqw AwdI faurU vwie ]

rovai dhehasir la(n)k gavaae || jin seethaa aadhee ddouroo vaae ||

The ten-headed Raawan, who stole away Sita with the beat of his tambourine, wept when he lost Sri Lanka.

rovih pWfv Bey mjUr ] ijn kY suAwmI rhq hdUir ]

rovehi paa(n)ddav bheae majoor || jin kai suaamee rehath hadhoor ||

The Paandavas once lived in the Presence of the Lord; they were made slaves, and wept.

rovY jnmyjw Kuie gieAw ]

rovai janamaejaa khue gaeiaa ||

Janmayjaa wept, that he had lost his way.

eykI kwrix pwpI BieAw ]

eaekee kaaran paapee bhaeiaa ||

One mistake, and he became a sinner.

rovih syK mswiek pIr ]

rovehi saekh masaaeik peer ||

The Shaykhs, Pirs and spiritual teachers weep;

AMiq kwil mqu lwgY BIV ]

a(n)th kaal math laagai bheerr ||

at the very last instant, they suffer in agony.

rovih rwjy kMn pVwie ]

rovehi raajae ka(n)n parraae ||

The kings weep - their ears are cut;

Gir Gir mwgih BIiKAw jwie ]

ghar ghar maagehi bheekhiaa jaae ||

they go begging from house to house.

rovih ikrpn sMcih Dnu jwie ]

rovehi kirapan sa(n)chehi dhhan jaae ||

The miser weeps; he has to leave behind the wealth he has gathered.

pMifq rovih igAwnu gvwie ]

pa(n)ddith rovehi giaan gavaae ||

The Pandit, the religious scholar, weeps when his learning is gone.

bwlI rovY nwih Bqwru ]

baalee rovai naahi bhathaar ||

The young woman weeps because she has no husband.

nwnk duKIAw sBu sMswru ]

naanak dhukheeaa sabh sa(n)saar ||

O Nanak, the whole world is suffering.

mMny nwau soeI ijix jwie ]

ma(n)nae naao soee jin jaae ||

He alone is victorious, who believes in the Lord's Name.

AaurI krm n lyKY lwie ]1]

aouree karam n laekhai laae ||1||

No other action is of any account. ||1||

you hear the katha of it by Sant Jarnail Singh Ji. I dont believe their is any praise of sri ramchandar in the bani of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Ramkali Raag quoted above?

Only bani can be sung in Sri Harmandir Sahib and not any other sort of poetry (kavita) from outside of Sikhi.

Another thing. You might want to turn the CAPS LOCK off

Guest amar_jkp

broaden up ur mind ...

Very good go on and repair all mandirs , so that hindus will claim our gurdwaras as their temples and will do same what they did to babri masjid.

If what veer ji is saying is true Sikhs have become a total joke,You would never see this kind of stuff in mecca,they stick to their faith ,unlike Sikhs who go all over the place.

To Jassa Bhai Taru Singh Gurdwara never got taken over do a search on the forum,it has been proved by me and also Panthic.org that all that news was lies by Media and Indian agents,I even proved it with a picture taken a few days after the co called takeover,so stop spreading your Hindu agenda here!