Bahadur Singh Reverts To Shi'a Islam, My Reasons

Surajsingh

look how his comment has changed our sikhy, look look look........

.....oh wait, his comment hasnt done anything at all......... rolleyes.gif

come on people, its the internet, we cant control it, and it will not change anything....

Fuss over nothing... i say close the topic and talk about matters relating to Sikhism. This bahadur guy even goes as far as saying guru nanak dev ji was muslim yet if he had bothered to read guru's own verses guru ji rejects most of islam and hinduism thus making him an apostate of both religions and the 3rd was (Sikhism) is the true path devoid of tribalist agenda's of hinduism and islam.

I have been part of that community for 8 years
Thats no qualification. Enough people born in the Sikh community convert to Islam and Christianity. Being born in a Sikh family is no qualification. In fact, one Singh asked Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee once "Sachay Patshah, those Mughal soldiers who fought against you, what will be of them? Obviously they can't go to hell because they had your darshan, and they can't have mukti either because they fought against you. So what of them?". To this, my Sahib replied "They will be born in Sikh families". Guess what, all these who convert to Islam, LOL, they are past life Mughals to begin with, and its only obvious that their soul is getting misled back to what it was stuck in earlier. 8 years? 80 years also doesn't give anyone a certificate that he/she is a Sikh!
I used to be one of their alim
Our sole Teacher, Guide, and Master is Dhann Dhann Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj. We don't need anyone else. The fact that this wasn't realized by Mr. Bahadur explains a lot.
until my love for Maula made me move away from these people
If you had loved Gurujee at all, you wouldn't be bothered by "Punjabis" and "Jatts" at all. In fact you had love solely for Maula Ali (whom I respect a lot as well) so please don't blame your conversion on Sikhs. I have read your posts on Sikh Awareness where you have, maybe in a fit of rage, given out personal info about your personal life. All I can say that you were treated badly by Punjabi Singhs, and had to go through a number of bad experiences because you are of Portuguese descent (this is all from what you have stated) and not a Punjabi. I am not giving out other details because I have respect for your privacy. But these are no reasons to brand an entire community with a particular negative label in order to cover up for what you plan to do.

Anyways, Shia or Sufi, they are also other paths to God, but Sikhi (and you know this dam well) is something to which NONE of these come close to. You have an enormous amount of knowledge on most world religions, you have read a boat load of books, and have spent God knows how much time on research. But where has it led you? You couldn't realize God in Sikhi, so you switching over? After 8 years? How long before you switch again? All the venom that you blurted about Punjabis, how long before the same comes out for Iranians/Persians/Shias? How long?

You made claims that you will never become a Shia! Now what do you have to say to that? How credible is your shahada that you uttered? Sometimes a Nirmala, sometimes an Udasi, sometimes a Nihang, sometimes a Shia, how many faces do you have? I appreciate that you've researched and lived through all experiences there are to offer, but at some point one sticks to one.

I seriously have doubts about how long you're going to stick to Shia Islam. But don't worry, Professor Puran Singh (as far as I know, I could be wrong so someone correct me) became a Hindu, then a Buddhist, and finally reverted back to Sikhi. He was extremely knowledgeable as well. No one is going to wait for you brother, but if you ever want to come back, no one will turn you away either. Remember, Gurujee forgave Painday Khan, and the 40 muktay. I wonder if the Rasool and Maula are that forgiving!