Bullying

Guest sady

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its because you let your self get bullied bro. stand up to em man!!! fight fight fight fight. all the bad things that happen in our life are because its guru maharaj testing us. if we give in to it, then we are wrong, but if we just ignore it, then we are still wrong. we need to fight back.

read bani bro, and guru maharaj will give you power to stand up for youself

Guest peacemaker
its because you let your self get bullied bro. stand up to em man!!! fight fight fight fight. all the bad things that happen in our life are because its guru maharaj testing us. if we give in to it, then we are wrong, but if we just ignore it, then we are still wrong. we need to fight back.

No, brother. Fighting physically is just wrong. There are other roads to take.

No, brother. Fighting physically is just wrong. There are other roads to take.

fighting as in tell them that they need to stop. and then if they dont listen, the only road left is the physical one...

Sorry for sounding harsh but [Do not let yourself be bullied]. There's always something you can do to reverse the situation.

- Tell parents

- Tell teachers

- Tell the bullies parents

- Violence (.. it worked for me however I wouldnt suggest it. The anger built up and I went crazy. Teachers supported me due to my good school record and everyone else got shook up.)

- Direct solid request to those bullying to stop it and you have had enough. Sometimes a direct appeal makes the person think.

Hope one of these will help you out.

the only problem is, it aint easy

Fateh ji

Hawww pooth :console: It's not your fault if your getting bullied. I can tell by your post that your have little self confidence now. Dont be harsh on yourself. Ok.. lets think about this slowly. I know you might think that it wont help but doin paath n simran will really giv you himat. you have to fight the bullys. NOT PHYICISALLY! because then you are as bad as them, rise above it. Act like you don't care what they say to you. Don't show them/he/her your weakness but show your strength. When they see that their abuse isnt affecting you they will back off. I understand that everyone automaticcly tells you 2 tell someone but if you really dont want to, write it down scream it out or whatever but you should let it out because all that anger with the bullies and yourself isnt doin you any good. I could write a diary if you want.

If you need to talk pm me high5.gif

VGKK VGKF

Guest _SINNER_

WJKK WJKF

I'm sorry to hear what you’re going through .

You ask whether you deserve it, NO because no one in this world deserves to be bullied. People picking on others and making there lives a misery just because cus they can and have the power to , its evil and unacceptable.

Sometimes people in this world treat us a certain way because we allow them too. Eg. If we behave like a doormat, people are going to treat us like one. There's nothing good or bad about that, it's just the way the world works. If you want that to change, you have to speak up for yourself with confidence. Don't let people talk down to you. If someone does, challenge them. Be respectful, but at the same time show them that you're an able-bodied, intelligent person just as they are. If you can make a habit of this, things will change.

Life is fleeting so stand up for you self . Don't suffer in silence, Speak Up. Don't let other people determine your reality!!!! Be who you want to be and be confident and be proud.

Jap naam and stay strong.

GOD IS WITHIN EVERYONE JUST SOME PEOPLE FAIL TO REALISE IT. GOD WATCHES ALL AND WE ALL HAVE TO PAY FOR OUR ACTIONS IN THE END.

WJKK WJKF

P.S. I aplogise if i sound harsh or if i offended you in any way , this was not my intention. Take care of your self :lol: