Bullying

Guest sady

Didn't Guru Gobind Singh say something like, "when all peaceful options have failed, then it is righteous to raise a sword"?

I am NOT saying you should use violence to fight back, but if violence is the only option left, then I guess you have to fight. I got bullied once when I was a kid, and I solve the problem by violence. It really depends what type of environment you live in though. But this day and age, there are a lot of resources to help kids who are getting bullied at school unlike back of my days where there was hardly any help at all.

If you're from Canada, then call Kids help phone. Their phone number is 1-800-668-6868. They help kids who are getting bullied at school.

Here's their website: http://kidshelp.sympatico.ca/

kids help line? yea right dude, thats a joke. bani is a sikh's helpline bro.

hey bro, where do u live? wat city? and how old are you? oh, and how many people are bullying you?

like others have posted. first try and talk to them, but be aggressive, its ok to angery. but if they dont listen, and keep bullying you, dude, kick their a$$!!!

Yeah, you’re right. Bani will give the kid super powers to deal with this issue like the same way how Sikh warriors in the past do bani instead of fighting battles. rolleyes.gif

Give your head a shake, sir! There is nothing wrong of getting help from people who are professional of dealing with bullying.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Guru Gobind Singh say something like, "when all peaceful options have failed, then it is righteous to raise a sword"?

I am NOT saying you should use violence to fight back, but if violence is the only option left, then I guess you have to fight. I got bullied once when I was a kid, and I solve the problem by violence. It really depends what type of environment you live in though. But this day and age, there are a lot of resources to help kids who are getting bullied at school unlike back of my days where there was hardly any help at all.

If you're from Canada, then call Kids help phone. Their phone number is 1-800-668-6868. They help kids who are getting bullied at school.

hey bro, where do u live? wat city? and how old are you? oh, and how many people are bullying you?

like others have posted. first try and talk to them, but be aggressive, its ok to angery. but if they dont listen, and keep bullying you, dude, kick their a$$!!!

Yeah, you’re right. Bani will give the kid super powers to deal with this issue like the same way how Sikh warriors in the past do bani instead of fighting battles. rolleyes.gif

Give your head a shake, sir! There is nothing wrong of getting help from people who are professional of dealing with bullying.

huh? bani is what made them warriors. Are you questioning the power of bani? so you think bani will do nothing? The warriors in the past fought battles because of bani. and here u roll your eyes over the mention of bani. Why dont we just start calling helpline's instead of just doing ardaas to guru maharaj

Who did our guru's call when ever they were in a tight spot, or needed advice. i wonder which hot line they used.....

I think your the one who needs a good head shaking. Bani is guru maharaj's hotline.....call anytime you want, for anything you want....

huh? bani is what made them warriors. Are you questioning the power of bani? so you think bani will do nothing? The warriors in the past fought battles because of bani. and here u roll your eyes over the mention of bani. Why dont we just start calling helpline's instead of just doing ardaas to guru maharaj

Who did our guru's call when ever they were in a tight spot, or needed advice. i wonder which hot line they used.....

I think your the one who needs a good head shaking. Bani is guru maharaj's hotline.....call anytime you want, for anything you want....

Okay buddy, I don't want get into a flame war, so all I am going to say that you need wake up and see bani isn't the solution for everything in the real world. Is doing ardaas going to help you fight? Does it give physical strength to fight back? You know sikh warriors also trained before going into battles. Bani alone doesn't solve everything.

I like said before, there is FREE professional help for the kid if he/she wants better advice instead of just asking us.

Guest peacemaker
Okay buddy, I don't want get into a flame war, so all I am going to say that you need wake up and see bani isn't the solution for everything in the real world. Is doing ardaas going to help you fight? Does it give physical strength to fight back? You know sikh warriors also trained before going into battles. Bani alone doesn't solve everything.

Hold up! Punkabi Link, you know you my brotha from another motha's sister's second cousin, BUT I think you should strongly reconsider what you're saying!!!! Bani and ardaas are very, very powerful things! Don't underestimate them, please! I feel like you've pierced my heart with what you've written!! :ysad:

Hold up! Punkabi Link, you know you my brotha from another motha's sister's second cousin, BUT I think you should strongly reconsider what you're saying!!!! Bani and ardaas are very, very powerful things! Don't underestimate them, please! I feel like you've pierced my heart with what you've written!! :ysad:

I am sorry bro, I just realize my previous post didn't come up right. All I am trying to say is the bani alone isn't always the solution to solving every issue. There is nothing wrong of asking help from other sources as well. :lol: That is what I am trying to say here.

thats the problem, people dont have faith in bani. bani is everything....but people have trouble seeing that, oh ths is the real world, well no kidding!! you need to listen to more katha.....bani is solution to everything...i dont care what others say....you can go call hotlines and solve problems your way. mahanpurks are right. not everybody gets to read bani and understand its importance in life. whoever guru maharaj wants reading it, he'll make sure they will. and who ever he keeps away from it, they turn to these hotlines......do wat you gotta do...

.........khw BXo jo doaU locn mUMd kY bYiT rohE bk iDAwn lgwieE ]

nHwq iPirE lIey swq smudRin lok gXo prlok gvwieE ]

bws kIE ibiKAwn so bYT kY AYsy hI AYsy su bYs ibqwieE ]

swcu khoN sun lyhu sBY ijn pRym kIE iqn hI pRB pwieE ]

I am sorry bro, I just realize my previous post didn't come up right. All I am trying to say is the bani alone isn't always the solution to solving every issue. There is nothing wrong of asking help from other sources as well. :lol: That is what I am trying to say here.

respect.gif

PL If I recall correctly, I often have difficulties with your views which minimize the importance of kes for a sikh...so just wanted to take this rare opportunity to let you know that i respect your humility here bro. nicely done.

respect.gif

PL If I recall correctly, I often have difficulties with your views which minimize the importance of kes for a sikh...so just wanted to take this rare opportunity to let you know that i respect your humility here bro. nicely done.

Thanks! :@