Why Are Sikhchic Posting Articles On So Called Sikhs?

Guest Guest

Thank you guys for falling in my trap! My question wasn't even supposed to be taken seriously. I just simply repeated B4ND4 question except I turn the table around and directed my question towards non-monay. I find it funny how defensive people got here and started to attack me and even challenge me to a debate while no one said anything to B4ND4 and his humorous question. Once again, y'all got exposed! I hope all the kids are reading this thread and seeing the hypocrisy being demonstrated by their older brothers and sisters here.

Good day to y'all! :lol:

So you agree that it is important to keep kes as a Sikh? Don't side step the question.

PL how old are you? If you're young enough then I should just give you loving pummeling. No one's attacking you. Are you kidding? You're are going to be turning into a mercenary that will defend the dignity of your Sikh brothers and sisters at all costs. You are unrefined grade a soldier material. First we'll do a tiny bit of deprogramming to get to the true PL who has immense respect for kes. You in? or am i coming over to haul you away?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you agree that it is important to keep kes as a Sikh? Don't side step the question.

Yes, in a way I agree that it is important, but I think Sikhs put too much emphasis on kesh and forget the other aspects what being a sikh is all about. Sikhi doesn't live & die on kesh. Kesh is just one of many factors of being a "true" sikh aka "gursikh". I hate it when people judge others based on kesh instead of other things what one makes a "sikh". Also history has shown that ones with no kesh (monay) weren't treated like crap by "sikhs" instead was accepted as part of sikh community as well.

PL how old are you? If you're young enough then I should just give you loving pummeling. No one's attacking you. Are you kidding? You're are going to be turning into a mercenary that will defend the dignity of your Sikh brothers and sisters at all costs. You are unrefined grade a soldier material. First we'll do a tiny bit of deprogramming to get to the true PL who has immense respect for kes. You in? or am i coming over to haul you away?

I am in. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

"Sikhi doesn't live & die on kesh"

Go lynch yourself you sorry excuse for a sikh, do you not know anything of Sikh history and our many Shaheedhs SUCH AS Bhai Tharu Singh ji? Singha atheh Singhneya neh apnah cohpria lawaa keh areyaa theh atheh charakiriya theh shaheedh hogay san and your saying we dont do or die for our sacred mane...lol lad you ever tried handling a lions mane? Anyways It sure was not the heroic and brave (sarcasm) amonst the flipping monay (and bilieve you me their were millions of you) who existed at the time who stood up to the tyranical oppression of the mughal empire. It was the few hundreds of warrior Saint/kings the Sikhs and our prophets who became shaheedhazims and sheedha dhe sartaaj respectively, by remaining steadfast to their paradigms:

Sis Jae Tau Baishak Jaye Par mera Sikhi Sidak Na Jaye

True Sikhs are those who follow the sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the Rehith maryadha of the guru ji, the rest of the wanabes are weak indiviuals who do not have the aatmiq bal to relinquish their material desires and the oppinions of others which force them into shaving, cutting and drinking.

ERGO-PHALANX