Why Are Sikhchic Posting Articles On So Called Sikhs?

Guest Guest

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Punjabi Link's questions are very humorous, I must say! He always seems to have the same few points, which he always seems to work in every thread no matter what the topic is about, lol.

Pretty simpleton view there. What if the non Keshdhari lives an honest living, does his paat, thinks only well of others (Sarbat Dha Bhulla). Whereas the Kesdhari earns his living through shady business dealings, is extremely jealous of others, and has an over-inflated ego just because he's wearing a turban. Now who is more "Sikh"?

I am soo tired of hearing this all time...

My first post was directed at Punjabi_Link because he is always asking for who is a sikh and who is not(he very well knws why i made tht comparison). I am not here to judge anyone, people can do whatever they wanna do.

BUT

I have always asked one question from non-kesdharis/people trimming beards.. why do they do that?? I have never got a credible answer...

Everybody got their own reason.

Besides, I never got a credible answer of why keeping kesh is so important to us humans.

OK Punjabi Link, here we go. I invite you to a friendly debate as a brother. I am doing this for young impressionable minds that are reading this, not for you.

I predict that you will simply not play, retract your position, or get roasted (in a loving manner of course).

Punjabi Link, I suspect you don't walk in public or around your home naked? Give me a credible answer of why wearing any clothing in decent weather or amongst company in your own home is so important to us humans?

^^ rolleyes.gif
Two guys with same qualities/sharing same values, one kesdhari/amritdhari one non-kesdhari. Kesdhari is definitely more of a sikh compared to the other.

the stuff in bolds above means they are similar in every aspect of life. Earning an honest living and all the stuff you wrote bhaji, everything is ditto. That was my primary assumption before i reached to the following conclusion.. >>> Kesdhari is definitely more of a sikh compared to the other.

Agreed, I missed that part, but the point is, beyond defining WHO is Sikh (because if anything you've deduced they both are in fact....SIKH), should we start up a ratings system of who is MORE SIKH than the other, perhaps the Keshdari Sikh is a 4-Star Sikh, and the Non-Keshdari is 3-Star? Honestly, what does it matter? And who are we to judge WHO is Sikher? This tired argument has divided the kaum worse than caste imo.

Let's get one thing out of the way, you are more Sikh than I. I have no problem with that as a Sikh does not need to measure oneself.

However, a Sikh also defends her/his kaum. In the spirit of respect to sacrifices of our guruji's I ask which side of your "tired argument" do you expect Guru Gobind Singh Ji to be?

My first post was directed at Punjabi_Link because he is always asking for who is a sikh and who is not(he very well knws why i made tht comparison). I am not here to judge anyone, people can do whatever they wanna do.

BUT

I have always asked one question from non-kesdharis/people trimming beards.. why do they do that?? I have never got a credible answer...

Everybody got their own reason.

Besides, I never got a credible answer of why keeping kesh is so important to us humans.

in the sikh panth there are arguments about the panj kakaars, about what is bani, about what food we can eat but never have i heard anyone try to justify cutting your hair

to be called a sikh of the guru as a absolute bare minimum you MUST keep ALL of your kes on your head and body

Thank you guys for falling in my trap! My question wasn't even supposed to be taken seriously. I just simply repeated B4ND4 question except I turn the table around and directed my question towards non-monay. I find it funny how defensive people got here and started to attack me and even challenge me to a debate while no one said anything to B4ND4 and his humorous question. Once again, y'all got exposed! I hope all the kids are reading this thread and seeing the hypocrisy being demonstrated by their older brothers and sisters here.

Good day to y'all! :lol:

^^ nthg new there. same old punjabi_link going in circles. Just go and read the previous posts and see the reason that lead to all this.

ps: You see people getting defensive i see them ready to answer your concerns. Its all about how we perceive things.