Sants

Morakh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick question if you do not want us to use Sants or other great gurmukhs from the panth since 1708 to inspire the youth and show how a person should live in accordance to gurmat then who should we use as inspiration?

Teja Singh Bhausaur - he was against sants?

Kala Afgana - hates Sants!

Indar Singh Ghagga - hates Sants?

Tell me who do you use to show the youth of today how you should live your life in accordance to gurmat.

If you thinks Sants come to make money then what about Sant Baljinder Singh Rara Sahib, Sant Lakhbir Singh Ratwara Sahib and other Sadhus who will not take any maya from a gurdwara or from divaans.

But i bet you will go and listen to the keerten of people like Bhai Niranjan Singh Ji Jawaddi Kalan, Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji Sri Nagar Walae, Bhai Onkar Singh Una Walae who came to Leicester some years back for an Atam Ras Keertan programme. They performed the most beautiful keertan only for two hours. Only at the end of it i had to give each person a siropa from Guru Sahib and present each with £5000 each as that was the fee they all agreed to perform the keertan at the gurdwara.

2 hours keertan and the gurdwara paid out about £30000 to the Ragis. Amazing how no one has ever called these people fakes in garbs of sikhs. Giving nothing to the sangat but eating due to their appitite for Maya.

If you want to learn how to live your lives in accordance with gurmat listen to the katha by the various gurmukhs on ww.gurmatveechar.com and read their jeevans. This is why i praise the saints and shun the real pople who come into the country for maya.

Another thing i have found recently is the number of gurdwara commitees that insult the sants and accuse them of coming over for money. but these individuals will use gurdwara money to invest in personal property. falsify sponsership applications to bring people into the country for money and in two cases in London i have dealt with gurdwara commitees involves in supplying/importing drugs into the country.

Ive had my moan now and its made me tired. Im going to bed already

A sakhi comes to mind. enjoy

Respect for Gurbani

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

When Baba Ji was only a few years old everyone in his village noticed he was different from ordinary children. Instead of spending time talking or playing Baba Ji would immerse himself in Seva and in Naam Simran 24 hours a day.

Baba_Thakur_Singh_Ji_6.jpg

One time as the children were playing outside some villagers saw Baba Ji carrying some planks of wood. They began to wonder what Baba Ji was doing.

Using a few tools he had borrowed from someone Baba Ji started to work on the wood he had bought while constantly keeping the name of Akaal Purakh on his lips. After a few days Baba Ji had finished his work and the villagers who were watching what Baba Ji was doing saw that he had made a Manji Sahib.

Baba Ji took this Manji Sahib into his house and placed a new cloth on it along with a new Rumalla Sahib. When he had done this he placed his gutka on the throne. Baba Ji also made a Chaur Sahib.

After preparing some sweets with the help of Mata Prem Kaur Ji, Baba Ji called out to all the children in the village to come to his house. They were curious as to what Baba Ji had been doing, so almost all the children who heard Baba Ji’s call went to his house. As they entered Baba Ji’s house he asked them to remove their shoes and wash their hands, feet and faces with water that he had brought in a jug. He then took them inside and told them to bow before their Guru. After all the children had done darshan of Guru Sahib and had spent some time reciting Gurbani, Baba Ji began to distribute the sweets his mother and him had prepared to all the children.

This is how much respect for Gurbani beloved Sikhs of Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj have.

post-2170-1112995387.jpg

Narrated by Bhai Harjeet Singh Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

now if doing ustat of sum sant like baba jee is against ur version of gurmat, then im proud to say that i dont follow gurmat. . . whaat can i say, its via baba jee and other sant mahapurkhs that i came into sikhi. . .they showed me the path to OUR GURU, if thats a bad thing then i dont know whats good. . . i must be lost. . . anyway. .. dhan dhan sahib sree guru granth sahib jee maharaj who brought me into the sangat of such saints. may guru jee bless us that our sikhi last with our kes and swaas.

vaheguru jee ka khalsa vaheguru jee kee fateh

day in day out all i hear is sants this sants that money grabbers, rapists.

ok first of all i agree there are fakes out there but where there is fake there is real, if there wasnt the real there wudnt be anything to fake.

we all sayy forget sants dont worship them focus on guru maharaj, can i ask where on any post on this forum has anyone sed worship this sant or worship that sant.

thirdly have we asked maharaj what they say about mahapurks. has anyone read sukhmani sahib and the meanings, maharaj infact says them selves by bowing to a brahmgiani our matha (forehead) gets safal (blessed).

look at past gursikhs like sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa bhindranwale, sant baba thakur singh ji khalsa, sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib wale. can anyone point out where any of these mahan mahapurks have told sangat to worship them or take money for there own deeds. when sant baba isher singh ji used to cum to england for diwaans they would never take a penny from any gurdwara even if there was a 3ft pile of money, the only money they would take was from sangat which houses they would visit, and this money was never used for there own good, always went bak into seva.

we still need mahapurks like these too guide us onto the right path which is the main purpose of sants to guide us and help us understand the real meaning of bani, iam talking about real pooran brahmgianis not the fake ones which most people make out that all sants are fake

kbIr syvw kau duie Bly eyku sMqu ieku rwmu ]

kabeer saevaa ko dhue bhalae eaek sa(n)th eik raam ||

Kabeer, it is good to perform selfless service for two - the Saints and the Lord.

rwmu ju dwqw mukiq ko sMqu jpwvY nwmu ]164]

raam j dhaathaa mukath ko sa(n)th japaavai naam ||164||

The Lord is the Giver of liberation, and the Saint inspires us to chant the Naam. ||164||

sPlu Ehu mwQw sMq nmskwris ]

Blessed is that forehead, which bows in humility to the Saints.

nwmu rihE swDU rihE rihE guru goibMdu ]

The Naam remains; the Holy Saints remain; the Guru, the Lord of the Universe, remains.

hir sMqn kir nmo nmo ]

Greet the Lord's Saints humbly, with deep respect.

mohn qyry sohin duAwr jIau sMq Drm swlw ]

O Mohan, your gates are so beautiful. They are the worship-houses of the Saints.

sMqw dwsI syvw crxI jIau ]

Become the slave of the Saints, and serve at their feet.

now no one has said worship sant nor has past mahapurks said them sleves, but gurbani says in hundreds of lines i could go on all day with them, but maharaj says we should do seva of sants aswell as sangat. so are we gonna call maharaj a lier or stop worshiping them cus they are telling us to bow to mahapurks and do seva of them now

mahapurks such as sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib wale and sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa bhindranwale and many others like sant baba nand singh ji kalera wale, we can only really understand the real meaning of gurbani when we listen to vichaar of gursikhs like these who are aphedd in maharaj them selves, by doing seva of true bhramgiani only will we then understand maharaj from within and have the same gian passed on from these mahapurks who have got it them selves, we can read gurbani allday all night but untill we have someone who is at same avashta to guide us and help us understand we will never be able to understand the real meaning of gurbani, yes we all have sikhi to the max on our computers we have all got the meanings, but can u truely say we know the reall meaning of that tuk from deep inside.

sant baba varyaam singh ji thoorkoht wale from bhai mani singh jis taksal, who have now passed away, they did katha on meanings of mool mantar which took them over a year beacuse they would goo sooo deep into the arath even the sangat sitting there wouldnt be able to understand what they are talking about, now we would only be able to understand these dungeh arath if we was at the same avashta, soo we all need mahapurks in our lives like these to show us and pass on ther gian soo one day we could reach the same level to understand the REAL meaning of gurbani.

Page 810

iblwvlu mhlw 5 ]

bilaavul mehulaa 5

Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:

ibnu swDU jo jIvnw qyqo ibrQwrI ]

bin saadhoo jo jeevunaa thaetho biruthaaree

That life, which has no contact with the Holy saints, is useless.

imlq sMig siB BRm imty giq BeI hmwrI ]1]

miluth sung sabh bhrum mittae gath bhee humaaree

Joining their congregation, all doubts are dispelled, and I am emancipated. ||1||