Nexus Between Sikh Parchariks And The Rss Revealed At Rulda Son's Funeral

SaRpAnCh

'SIKH' LEADERS ATTEND THE FUNERAL OF THE NOTORIOUS 'RULDA SIN'H'S SON'S FUNERAL,YOU MAY KNOW OF RULDA HES A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE RASHTRIYA SIKH SANGAT SIKH WING OF THE 'RSS'.

ATTENDEES INCLUDED DAMDAMI TAKSAL DHUMMA REPRESENTATIVE 'GIANI' THAKUR SINGH

http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/3705/2007-11-27.html

"Giani Thakur Singh sympathized with Rulda Sinh's loss and openly spoke about his ties to the RSS spokesman during the days when they were both students of the Mehta based Taksal"

What explanation is there for such actions of so called 'leaders',our leaders have no morales or self respect

Funeral was attended by hundreds of RSS workers, included Gurcharan Sinh Gill, the current president of Rashtriya Sikh Sangat. Surprisingly Prof. Manjit Singh, the ex-Acting Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, Prem Singh Chandumajra, Shiromani Akal Dal (L), and the International Kathakar, Giani Thakur Singh who represented Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma of Mehta Chaunk were also present .

SEE THE ABOVE LINK FOR PICTURES AND THE FULL NEWS REPORT

GIANI THAKUR SINGH JEE????? the one who is nearly year long parchaar of Japji Sahib and did in depth katha of discourses between Guru Nanak and the siddas etc?

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

plx forgive if im wrong but according to what that article says, there is hukamnama saying that sikhs should not be accosiating with RSS and if so does that mean the sikhs who attended this event are dis-obeying Akal Takt human?

He katha is soooooooooooo amazing? :@

are u sure this isnt being taken out of context? :@

im new to all the "political sikhi" stuff cos could someone enlightetn me? :lol:

bhul chuck maafi

whoa whoa whoa, before we just read some dumb article and start questiong giani ji, lets get the facts straight. Have any of you guys ever even heard giani ji speak? have any of you guys ever heard his katha? have any of you guys met giani ji? If giani ji was there, it was of good reason.

I am completely lost when it comes to the topic of RSS.

Sombody explain to me what the heck there deal is, because in the U.S. there is never even talk about em.

Sombody tell me what the whole RSS clan/group or whatever it is, whats it about??

Why is it such a bid deal in Europe?

RSS is an anti- minority group in india. They are against muslims,Sikhs and christians. RSS is the parent body of BJP. RSS= Hindu terrorists................they go around and openly murder/rape/torture muslims, sikhs and christians & even lower caste hindus in india. Recently tehelka.com revealed about their bomb making factories. It also revealed how their top bossess felt honoured in killing muslims in 2002 in gujarat.RSS and its associates openly abuse sant jarnail singh bhindranwale and burn his posters. They celebrated operation blue star by distributing ladoos and dancing to dhols on 6th June , 1984. RSS also calls Sikh as a sect of Hinduism and has disrespected Sikh Gurus in the past

All u need to know that RSS is not only an anti-sikh group but an anti-humanity group. So Akal Takth issued a Hukamnama which asks Sikhs not to associate with RSS and like minded Hindu terror groups. However Parties like Akali Dal Badal have close ties with them.

If you read the actual article, you'll see it was not an "RSS program" but a FUNERAL. I have old friends from school who are complete atheists, some are fanatic Muslims, but the pyar remains - if invited I'd still go to their funerals and show sympathy to their parents.

Amazing how quickly we judge - listen to Giani Thakur Singh's Katha for who he really is.

And don't believe everything you read on "Panthic Weekly" either.