Nexus Between Sikh Parchariks And The Rss Revealed At Rulda Son's Funeral

SaRpAnCh

Ah i would have guessed a thread like this would have been started by our own hankari Sarpanch.

Sarpanch you seen to have a gimick for creating division in the panth and judging all. You cause so much paap and nindiya.

Can i ask you something, in 1984 during operation blue star where where you? Where were you while Giani Thakur Singh Ji was in the complex fighting for the vision of Khalistan? Is your avastha that great that you can knock those who have preached the teachings of Guru Sahib and made many young sikhs understand the arths of Bani.

I dont see you picking up a hathiaar and fighting in india. If you say you want to i am ready to pay for your ticket and send you and see your kurbani! Most importantly i dont see you teaching anyone the gospal of the Gurus?

I know your avastha has served you well enought to put links onto youtube videos and panthic.org onto this thread. My, your kamai in amazing!!!

If you read the actual article, you'll see it was not an "RSS program" but a FUNERAL. I have old friends from school who are complete atheists, some are fanatic Muslims, but the pyar remains - if invited I'd still go to their funerals and show sympathy to their parents.

Amazing how quickly we judge - listen to Giani Thakur Singh's Katha for who he really is.

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

I ditto that...

If a normal Sikh went to this stupid funeral ,and then went on about Hindutva forces you would call him a hyppocrite,so are you telling me just because a guy has Gyani or Sant in his name does parchaar and so on,can openly go and mingle with RSS DOGS!Does that give him/her a license?

http://forums.waheguroo.com/Breaking-Nexus...lda-t22326.html

read a few posts here you will understand my point of view,just because the guys from DDT Mehta does not mean he is automatically immune ,it does not mean he can go to such places and get away with it.

The funeral was of the son of an RSS Hindutva dog, Sikhs are not to have any social relationships with the RSS, funeral deh lagdeh,oh wasn't an RSS event he can go was a funeral ,wheres the love? give me a break ,face reality will you

Wjkk wjkf,

I'm not a member of taksaal or akj or rss or khalsa alliance or missonary...so i have no need to be bias against one party or another...

however...i think the Panthic.ORG and sarpanch need a lesson in a) reading gurmukhi script b) learning how to do proper translations of punjabi and c) go to journalism school

i was believing for the first few pages that individuals mentioned went against a hukamnamma of akal takt...upon reading it...all it says is Sikh sangataan encouraged to NOT support that parchar done by the RSS...not to take part in it...

NOW...this guy's son passed away....giyani ji and others went to the funeral...did they get up on stage and congratulate the rss?? did they get up on stage and say yes..we agree...

i mean..giyani ji did speak at the function...he had an opportunity to say these guys are cool in their parchar...but instead he spoke about the good old days..when they were students at taksaal together...

i know this requires us to all think outside of the small little boxes we've created for ourselves...maybe...even that speech was made to ignite a flame in rulda singh that has gone dim...there is more than one way to fight a force...and the way of love is always the best way to fight...

you guys can keep making me these half-baked articles up...can keep crying on threads, but that won't kill the RSS mentality...all we need to do is parchar amongst our own community and make strong sikhs who are parpakh in gurbani, gurmat ithaas, gursikh rehni behni, naam simran...

the guys at panthic.org...clearly show that they do not know about gurmat ithaas...they are against all sampardas...against sanatan sikhi...i'm not a member of any niddar singh or anyone else...but if we read suraj parkash, if we read the books written by Bhai Vir singh ji...one of the most respected saint scholars...in fact panthic.org tries to translate his work and put it on their site...if they read the parts on Guru Gobind Singh ji's life...they'd see how all sampardas were accepted in gurughar....

and furthermore...you kids have no right to be demanding why giyani ji was there...or for him to explain himself...