Indian Businessman On Joke Charge

THE WARRIOR

How about posting Bania and Brahmin jokes?

NO! This is not a playground fight where we go get revenge.

These are called "jokes" but they should properly be called "racist verbal assaults" against an entire community. It should be a serious offence in any society when something like that is distributed widely. People's cell phone privileges should be revoked instantly at a very minimum if they use them to spread hatred.

If they get hurt then so be it.

Unfortunatley, this is the only language they understand. They attack us with jokes because we do not do anything about it and let them get away with it.

Once we take the mickey out of them, they will get upset and hurt and they will ask why and we say "how do you think we feel" with the 12 o'clock jokes.

I found this "joke" on the internet:

An elderly Punjabi admitted to the intensive care department of a hospital requested that he has taken lessons in French. The doctor was puzzled and asked him why?

Well, French is the language of heaven, he sighed. I want to be able to communicate with everyone in heaven if I die.

But how are you so sure that you will end up in heaven? You might go to hell. What good will French do you then? asked the doctor.

That will be no problem. I am fluent in Punjabi.

It's horrible and degrading to say that about any race or culture

Guest PunjabSingh
If they get hurt then so be it.

Unfortunatley, this is the only language they understand. They attack us with jokes because we do not do anything about it and let them get away with it.

Once we take the mickey out of them, they will get upset and hurt and they will ask why and we say "how do you think we feel" with the 12 o'clock jokes.

Yes,these are similar to my views these so called jokes(racial slurs) are not jokes it is a sort of mental violence.

It is hitting at the dignity and self esteeem of a martial religion .

This sort of mental violence is sometimes even more damaging than physical violence .

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=32672

Going by my rationale in which I consider mental violence more damaging than physical violence then paying them in the same coin will not be of any use for these shameless people,legal course is of no use in this corrupt country .

Sikhs have to make them realise in the Sikh traditional way and the only way in which they understand.Syanay nu ishara hee kaafi hai...

What is the difference between a Sardar (Sikh) and a donkey? Answer: a tail.

^^hmm.. That is not even funny and they call it a joke?? blink.gif Didn't know people had such weak sense of humor.

Anyways, after reading it the only thing that came to my mind was the story posted by LotLS. Here >> http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=32619

I say we set these santabanta.com guys straight. How can that be done??

maybe its just me, but a couple of these might just do the trick: http://www.ak-47.us/Pic/AR-15/AR15vsAK47-002.jpg

I don't know if you were joking, brother. Nonetheless, I am with you on that. I am sure everyone here read the article Sarpanch brother posted. The article about Sikhs give ultiamatium of whether the people apologize or they will burn their offices. Unfortunately, sometimes these are the only options available, and I am happy to see these options are being considered again in the Sikh Community. Enough of the sissyness that our community has. Put these guys back where they belong, so next time just like Dal Singh said the very presence of a Sardar should terrify them. :TH: