Every Gurdwara All Over The World Should Install Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale's Picture

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh what makes a sant a sant? or should we think about who makes a sant a sant, is it not through kirpa of that guru?

Hmm, not sure about that, but all I know is that a Sant isn't on the same level as a Guru otherwise they would be called Guru and not Sant, right? However, I would get offended if someone, who knew anything at all about sikhi, just called Guru Gobind Singh, "Gobind Rai".

ur not sure who makes a sant a sant? huh?

its the same person thats keeps you alive everyday

its the same person that makes the sun come up everyday

its the same person that makes everything else in this world exists

still not sure of the person iam talking about??

Guest peacemaker
^^Disrespectful or not. It is a person's choice. Can you force them to respect someone??

ps: for k_z

like i already said, no you cannot force em, but you can ask why the dont respect that person right???....

There's an old expression..'One Man's Terrorist is Another Man's Freedom Fighter.'

^^Disrespectful or not. It is a person's choice. Can you force them to respect someone??

ps: for k_z

like i already said, no you cannot force em, but you can ask why the dont respect that person right???....

There's an old expression.."One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist."

ok...but you still have right to know why right?

Guest peacemaker

Like I said, it's all from your point of view. If someone really respected Sant ji and had his posters all over their room, would you ask them why they liked Sant ji so much? Take the good with the bad.

Like I said, it's all from your point of view. If someone really respected Sant ji and had his posters all over their room, would you ask them why they liked Sant ji so much? Take the good with the bad.

em...no ji.

when somebody agree with you, there is no reason to ask why they agree. as they have same views, hence they agree on a topic.

its when a person does not agree. and thats when you have right to know "why", or the reasoning behind it...

Guest peacemaker
its when a person does not agree. and thats when you have right to know "why", or the reasoning behind it...

In most cases, that is correct, but if an African American, who knew nothing about sikhi, just called him "Jarnail" and after 5 times if you said please add Sant infront of his name as it is a sign of respect, and they didn't, would you ask them why they don't want to call him "Sant"?

In most cases, that is correct, but if an African American, who knew nothing about sikhi, just called him "Jarnail" and after 5 times if you said please add Sant infront of his name as it is a sign of respect, and they didn't, would you ask them why they don't want to call him "Sant"?

no man!!!!!!!!

omg!!!! i dont know where the heck you come up with some of your replies man, honestly bro.

obviously an african american person has no clue about what a sant is or what sikhi is or any of that!! so how can you question him.

but iam talking about all the kids who call themselves sikhs, and then just talk loads of crap, i question those people!!!

Guest peacemaker
no man!!!!!!!!

omg!!!! i dont know where the heck you come up with some of your replies man, honestly bro.

And I think you get way too emotional for your own good.