Every Gurdwara All Over The World Should Install Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale's Picture

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if all u can see is idol worshipping when u see a picture of a great mahapurkh then ther is a problem with YOU and your wayof thinking not the picture and what it represents....................people take away different things when they see a picture, when a gursikh sees a picture of a mahapurkh, they down go throwing flowers or putting mahleh around it..........they contemplate on the jeevan of that mahpurkh and takes away their jeevens and how they lived.................THIS IS NOT IDOL WORSHIP and u are being very rigid in ur views if you percieve every person as being an idol worshipper who seeks inspiration from a picture........................the key word here is "INSPIRATION" and NOT IDOL WORSHIP.............................................

Thank you.

Your worship has to fit in with Mool Mantra.

This is the criteria for God Almighty.

You think anyone here, anyone at all, understand mool mantra? rolleyes.gif How can we fit something in mool matnra when we don't even know what mool mantra. I'm ofcourse talking about meanings of mool mantra

Instead of saying, ok we need parchaar to tell people that photos are not be worshipped, you just want to outright get rid of them? ohmy.gif

speak for yourself i no the meaning of it and others do on here.

Images in a Religious institute can only lead to idol worship, bad practice or many other things, which I have pointed in this thread.

To summarize; and idol is an image an image is an idol, Gurbani is clear no place for idol as its blind faith, Jarnail Singh himself as been quoted as saying didn’t want any photos in Gurdwara, other issues needs to be addressed like translating Gurbani to the sangat rather putting full on effort in to making sure we have pictures up of previous leaders.

Looking at it from another angle, the Muslim prophet Mohammed has no image you will never find one let alone ina Mosque.

Yet his faith has billions of followers, one of the leading critics of Islam (guy from usa) said one the most influential people in the world was Mohammed.

I ask again is there a need for images/pictures in Gurdwara.

Signing of this topic

Fateh.