Needs To Be Fixed

Gupt_Fauj

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!

some time ago i got a calender (year 2004) from my local gurdwara... a fews days ago i was flipping through it and on the month of november it had a short paragraph on the shaheedi of Baba Deep Singh Ji the part in question read "But enemies sword also simultaneously cause a severe blow to Baba Deep Singh and his neck was partially cut and head tilted towards one side."

everyone knows that Baba Ji's head was cut off..but here it says differently. this smells a bit kala-afghana-ish to me (for those that dont know, kala afghana likes to promote the idea the Baba Ji only got a deep cut on his neck)..yesterday it was acknowleged that Baba Jis head was cut off, today his neck tilted to one side..tommarow maybe he got a little scrape on his neck cut rolleyes.gif .

im not sure y the printers wrote history this way but its still wrong and needs to be changed especially since most of the time they just reprint the same thing over and over every year.

i have already emailed them (NICELY) and asked them to correct their mistake. i ask that others do so as well. if they dont decide to change this then we know that they believe in kala-afghana mumbo jumbo and we can have our Gurdwara Sahibs stop recieving them.

here is how to contact them:

email: info@vancityprinters.com

phone #: 1-800-385-8763

fax: 604-255-9001

VanCity Printers

1860 Powell Street

Vancouver, BC.

Canada-V5X 1 H9

<

br>hopefully they just made a honest mistake.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!

everyone knows that Baba Ji's head was cut off..but here it says differently. this smells a bit kala-afghana-ish to me (for those that dont know, kala afghana likes to promote the idea the Baba Ji only got a deep cut on his neck)..yesterday it was acknowleged that Baba Jis head was cut off, today his neck tilted to one side..tommarow maybe he got a little scrape on his neck cut

Actually I believe the missionary college also says this. I have heard a few speakers from the missionary college that came and gave lectures in which they said that Baba Ji's head was not fully cut off.

I am just like you...I know that Baba Deep Singh Ji fought with his cut off. I am just writing to let you know that it is not just kala afghana, but other groups are also changing/manipulating our history.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

a alot of people say that. Its messed up. Thyere are acually 2 people that fought without there heads. One was baba deep singh je, who held his head in his head, but it was comepletley sperated from his body, and the other gursikh was baba gurbaksh singh je( 2nd jathedar of damdami taksal metha jatha bhindran, for those who dont know). He also fought without his head, but the difference is, baba gurbaksh singh je never carried his head in the battle, he just left the head on the ground and contunied to fight. There is a gurughar built in memory of this.

Bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This is all properganda to belittle sikhi...

Sahid Baba Deep Singh Ji didn't fight with his head in his hand,

Shahib Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj did not really cut the heads of the panj piyarai,

THIS IS ALL BS. You are right Singh when you say over time this will be ridiculed even more...and it will be said that Sahid Baba Deep Singh Ji only had a scrape to his neck!

Some people have become soo scientific they think some events in Sikh history are scientifically impossible..their simple minds cannot comprehend such great events!

I guess the only way we can try to combat this is by making sure we educate ourselves and generations to come about our wonderful history so the truth about what happened is known.

I hope you are right and this was a genuine mistake, but somehow I do not think so...

Bhull chuk maaf!

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ke fateh!!

I guess the only way we can try to combat this is by making sure we educate ourselves and generations to come about our wonderful history so the truth about what happened is known.

Very well put ! and thats what we need to do !!!

and also.. We need to keep these type of ppls away from Sikh Camps and Gurudwara sunday school ! They shud be kept away from next generation kids..

Sat Sri Akal:

Well, you brought it up so...

Same type of information exists on Sikh-History.com too.

"Fighting bravely Singhs pushed the army back and reached village Chabba where General Attal Khan came forward and inflicted a blow on Baba Deep Singh ji which made his neck lean to one side. "

http://www.sikh-history.com/sikhhist/warri...iors/index.html

I e-mailed a while back and nobody responded with any response. I know that Bikramjit Singh Ji has some involvement with the site...perhaps you could advise the site admin there?

if a sikh can fight 125,000, i am sure he can do many other things, if god gives him the power

Only a khalsa can fight 125, 000! and yes, we have the power to do many things! Perhaps we should see this kind of properganda as a test, because only a true Khalsa will uphold the truth, even when all those around him/her renounce it...