ARE THEY REALLY CONVERTING TO ISLAM?

SaadhRayn Kaur

hahaha

nahi nahi bhainjee

no one is sending her threatening emails :@

just emails pressing her to stick with Sikhi, and thats what i said dont be so pushy :)

she will come back soon, and on her own...Guru willing pray.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

she just told me she does all the morning banis and sukhmani sahib and rehras in the evening...i'd say she is back on track pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

SIKHI IS UNBEATABLE ANY DAY !!!!!

BOLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SATSRIAKAAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gurfateh

One Technique they [fanatic muslisms] use:

They give mobiles (cell phones) to young girls and sometimes boys, mostly girls, ages 12 to 16, at this age, they are in the b/f g/f wanting age. They continously text call them, without any1 knowing, the keep pesting them and filling their head with crap.

If they begin to resist or not repsond, then they begin to threaten them, threats may be physical, or they may be threating you by telling you that they will tell you parents. Either way, they will threating you, if you are in this situation now, do not be afraid to tell people, if you cannot talk to your parents, call the police, helplines or any close mates, If they cannot or Do not help, do not let this stop you seeking help. there are people out there that care.

After they phyicall abuse you and find out its not working then they start on your family members, such as younger brothers or sisters, they begin to threated them, Saying things like, Wear this colour phag or we will kill you, or do this and that. Do not fear them, but do not start the fight, (in my eyes, they the fight is already started by them, but use the law of the land to your advantage). The police in england are aware of this problem, you must tell them to make records and for them to do something about it effectivly and nation wide. Make sure you listen to your guru's hukam, Do you paath, practice martial arts, become a Sant-Siphaee.

Once they begin to threatin your family, it begins to hurt you even more, you are more afraid, not only for your safety but ur families, my benti, to all those that this is happing to, tell some1. Do not go through this alone.

People need to

understand their enemy before they can tackle their enemy. So if any other person has or know techniques that they use, pls share, remember thought, making these techniques with be a huge advantage and a disadvantage to us. Not only will we know how they mess us up, but we will also be telling them how to mess us up. So those that do not use these forums, education need to be sent out to them.

Gurfateh.

vicky dat was soo cool :)

but its true.. know ur enemy techniques first and den fight wid em.. :@ dats a good way of teachin dis people sum lesson... i dunno if dis techniques is used in UK, Canada or US but in malaysia dis muslim dudes will get our sisters who just got hurt by their punjabi BF... u know da punjabi BF dumped dem for another gal.. so this gals are so down at dat moment dat this fellas will take advantage of the situation and get closer to the gal.. and of course in depression da gal will just whatever it takes to get someone to love her without realisin whats happening.. when they realise they are usually very LATE.. they are usually married or they had done things (physically) with each other...

so dis is how they get their prey (dats what they call em here)