Attachment To Sachkhand?

Hell Boy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tarak Duniya, Tarak Ukbah, Tarak Maullah, Tarak Tarak !
Can someone explain what this means, I don't get it :)

Once muslim sufi fakir named -Sarmad was walking down on the street, one of the muslim servant went to Auranzeb and told him you can't control your own people..how can you control the whole india? Auranzeb asked him, what happened? He replied there is this fakir sarmad...he is careless(bai parvah) and doesn't follow shariah law(cover your head at all times). Auranzeb sent his close associate went to sort out this issue.

Auranzeb's associate was on the elephant. He stopped sarmad fakir and asked him "Fakir ji, you don't have topi or turban on your head and even your body is not covered shariah law doesn't allow that.

Fakir replied with bei parvah tone, are you blind?? can't you see? My khula(topi) has four colors and if one have controlled all the desires, vices..he doesn't need to wear any clothes. His stage is shant/his mind in the peace. Auranzeb responded with humour and said " you don't even have ripped cloth on your head...what colors you have on your topi"?? Fakir responded with calmness..blind people can't see.

I have four colors:

1. Tarakh Duniya : Gave up all the duniya/wordly/materialstic things.

2. Tarakh Ukbah: Gave up all the heaven paradise, different levels of heaven.

3: Tarakh Mullah: Gave up the desire of meeting sargun form of Allah. Because once you have met him even that desire goes shant.

4. Tarakh- Tarakh Gave up khudi/Ego. Khudi has three layers:

Tamasi Khudi/Tamogani- Consider himself/herself deh(body)..forgotten about the atma and accept the habits of deh(body) which effect atma.

Rajshi Khudi/Rajo Guni - Consider themselves beautiful, successful, confident, smart, intelligent etc.

Shanti Khudi/SatoGuni- Consider themselves saints, bhagat, fakir, pagamvar.

One who has killed all these three types of khudi can say that I have tyag da tyag/tarakh tarakh.