Women Dress To Impress

no_0ne

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Sikhs that must absolutely be in bana at all times are Farla-dhari Sikhs. A person with "gurmukhi dumalla" or unfarla dumalla is allowed to change their roop, but a farla dhari Singh can never change their roop--must always be in bana and never w/out farla

:@ "The ONLY sikhs" but sikhs are all one and the same??? we are all made from the dirt and will will all go the same way............plz dont take my comment offensive my beloved brother but there is no such thing as "THIS kinda SIKH or THAT kind of SIKH" a sikh is a sikh there is no comprimise........... :)

i think all sikhs should wear bani 24/7...........BUT im too much of a morakh to obey my own words :mellow:

the problem here lies is that where an idividual cannot commit, dhan, mann, dan to his guru.............instead of admit that that where WE fall weak we try to "adjust" sikhi to accomodate our own lifestyle and manmat

i know one chardi kalah sikh that wears bani nd has no other clothes in wardbrode :nihungsmile: ................so much kirpa man

d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

Wow!! Thank you!!

This is what is sorely lacking in Sikhi.

One who is humble enough to be able to recognize Sikhi as something more than just the limited extend which that person may obey. --justme that is leadership in true Sikhi style! It is the spirit of our Guru bowing before the panj pyare.

Most people, rather than be humble, would misinterpret Sikhi to suit their current practices.

This very small but hugely significant notion badly needs to be understood amongst our current so called Sikhi.

I don't think its a big deal if bibia don't wear pyjami underneath their baana. The only reason people say this is due to lust. If everyone was bhramgyanis; both men and women, they wouldn't say its a must for bibia to wear pyjami because they will be free of lust and will see the light of God in all.

I agree. ***MOD REMOVED: PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE SENSATIVE TO THIS ISSUE. THAT IS NOT A VERY NICE THING TO SAY***

I don't think its a big deal if bibia don't wear pyjami underneath their baana. The only reason people say this is due to lust. If everyone was bhramgyanis; both men and women, they wouldn't say its a must for bibia to wear pyjami because they will be free of lust and will see the light of God in all.

I agree. MOD REMOVED

blink.gif okk then!

i belive a bibi should always cover her legs wit ha pyjami...... its wrong if she doesnt.. ok u guys say that it doesnt create lust etc.. well.... how do u knw wat ppl around us are like? everyones diff...

anyways, no point in arguing if no one agrees... so lets leave it at that,

VJKK VJKF!

"Whosoever assumes a religious garb pleases not God even a bit. O ye men, understand this clearly in your minds, that God is attained not through showmanship."

(Guru Gobind Singh, Chaupai 53-55, Chapter 6, Vachitra Natak, Dasam Granth)

"I am pleased not with any religious garb, so I shall sow the seeds of the Unaccountable One"

(Guru Gobind Singh, Vachitra Natak)