Blame

5ingh1699

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are paranoid! how can hindus b a threat? Guru Gobind singh ji's fauja could take oyt thousands upon thousands of men and your scared of a few people? lolll u make me sick

Its not the Hindu person that’s a threat. It’s the power they have and the authority they possess, and abuse of same that’s the threat.

yes i said go be a singh the reason i started was this topic because whenever someone even thinks about talking about sikhi... some one on the otherside of a computer is thinking up ways to make them confused... thats why i believe this RSS and all this bull**** came up...

To tell you the truth I think Sikhi is on the rise... and its good... its not dying but too many people want to criticise how people choose to develop their faith!

Find a way and stick to it... and dont jatha bash...

I dont know much anyway... and you can say what you like when you like on this forum... but if the mods dont like it its offf quicker than u can say Fateh! I dont understand why people cant accept that other people have different beliefs and if its offending your belief then so be it, but who is right at the end of the day?

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Sikhi has never been and never will be under threat. It's the 'Sikh people' who have become weaker due to a variety of reasons. Until we pull our socks up, the RSS/Anti-Panthic activities etc will remain a threat to the Sikh people.

5ingh1699, perhaps if you had worded your first post a little more maturely and coherently the sangat would have paid more attention to this topic. Both you and Dr C have some good points. But we should avoid generalising - as KaurKhalistaniLioness said, not every topic/post mentions the RSS etc.

With regards to free speech - in the UK/USA and many other countries, we have free speech but at the same time there are rules of law and codes of conduct we need to follow. The same is true for this forum. It is probably a lot harder to run Sikhsangat.com than we give the Admin credit for.

Lastly, it's not a good idea to read what you seem to think are useless/hilarious posts for 3 hours. If you really want to spend your evening that way, take a break every half hour. Your eyes will go funny otherwise.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

There are no doubt some acute threats in all the above groups mentioned. Lets be realistic about this, there are and always will be groups who will make attempts to take advantage of the vunerablity of individuals. We do have groups of very vunerable people who classify themselves as Sikh but do not practice the jeevan. Hence, there’s a false sense that we are being successfully attacked by various groups. What we have to get out of our heads is that being born into a community does not make one a Sikh. Having a strong Sikh jeevan will combat all these threats and will encourage unity.

I don’t think we should completely dismiss the agendas of groups like the rss, namdharis, radhosoamis, modern culture etc. But we should strenghthen our jeevans to withstand the pressures exterted on our kaum by these groups.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• If relationship with Guru is strong, then kanga is done twice a day, and turban should never be taken off or put on like a hat, there is a lot wrong with that as it is against rehit! maryada is to take off every layer of turban/pagh/dumalla individually, and tie fresh turban each time!
    • the whole 'your husband/wife is chosen for you'/sanjog thing is real, it's just that a lot of people end up marrying the wrong person. they did not end up with the person that was meant for them. my friend, you should marry someone who you feel a connection with and love. there are millions of sikh girls, i'm sure you can find someone who aligns with your sensibilities and who you can truthfully say that you love. sikhi does not say anything against love marriages. you can also be in a loveless arranged marriage which is a safe option b/c both families are more inclined to keep the union intact. i was one of those people who was like meh, i guess i'll just get arranged to some sikh. well i finally started dating for the first time this year and i'm getting married to someone that i love and cannot even imagine leaving. i think it's better to have lost & lost than never loved at all. unfortunately, a lot of people confuse love w/ looks & lust. a lot of men go for the fittest girl they can find and think they won the jackpot or something. in reality, your partner should be like an extremely loved best friend. there's a reason why it's a fact that the most stable and long-lasting relationships started as friendships.  i also think a lot of women are petty and divorce over small reasons, but there's other terrible things like high cheating rates as well. that's why the divorce rate in the west is high. be careful out there.
    • andrew tate praises sikhi too & likes sikhs. his brother also donated to sikh families iirc. they just like any "alpha" religion and tbh islam is the most "alpha" in their eyes. islam is very good at promoting that image. but imo a real alpha man doesn't command respect by beating up his wive(s) or forcing them to wear a burqa. a real man will have his woman listen to him w/o raising a hand or his voice, and command respect by being respectful. he leads by example and integrity. that's true masculinity. you get the idea. + yes, it's definitely true that islam is growing rapidly and making massive inroads. strength in numbers + belief will do that. but rlly it's just because of the birth rate. a lot of them are muslim b/c it's their "identity" just like how a lot of young sikhs will say they're "culturally sikh" or whatever. there just aren't billions of sikhs who lambast their identity everywhere and have strict and linear rules like in islam. besides, the reality is that islam and its followers are some of the most morally bankrupt. you can see all the weird trans rules in iran, bacche baazi in afghanistan, visiting brothels, watching p*rn, p*dophilia what goes on behind the scenes in countries like uae & qatar, etc, and come to your conclusions. you can google all the stats yourself and see which countries do the most of these ^.   
    • stop associating with hinduism, that's the absolutely worst thing you can do as a sikh. not sure if you noticed but the entire world looks down upon and spits at india & hindus, literally no one respects them and considers them weak and cowardly. literally 1+ billion of them but not perceived as a strong religion commandeering respect. 
    • you wrote a whole lot but told us nothing. what exactly did you do wrong to make you feel this way?

Important Information

Terms of Use