Girl Kidnapped By Family.

singh1986

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares about family honour? are you serious?

we call ourselves the sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh ji, and then we ask questions like that^^^

what the hell is wrong with our damn conscience's people??

there is no such thing as "right" when you go against your dharam.

we grow up in foreign countires and all we cry about is our right to do this, and our right to do that....blah blah blah. "oh were have the right to express oursleves" "oh we have the right to marry who ever we like" "oh oh oh".......thats a bunch of b.s.

when you do such things that put stain on your dharam, you lose your every "right".

yes i am serious... what does this case or 'family honour' have anything to do with being a son of Guru Gobind Singh Jee??? my 'family honour' has NOTHING to do with Guru Sahib.. the vast majority of my family aren't even following sikhs... so how does me maintaining my 'family honour' affect me being a son of Guru Gobind Singh Jee??

u have no clue what ur talking about.. we all have a right... we all have free will.. the choice to do 'right' or 'wrong'... even if people do wrong.. thats' their choice.. thats their will to do wrong... we are NOBODY to take their will away from them...

i dont know what iam talking about?

you admit your guru ji' son, ok, well wouldnt that make you part of the family?

so your family doesnt follow sikhy becasue.....? and is that a good thing?

so our guru ji tought us to have these sorts of relation ships? and do these sorts of things?

and about that free will crap, if you have free will go do wrong, then guess what, others have free will to kick your <admin-profanity filter activated>. A persons actions contribute to the consequences. Just becasue people have free will doesnt mean there allowed to do what ever the hell they want.

Thats like saying "oh yea indra ghandi had free will to attack harminder sahib", yea fine, and then that would mean that " satwant singh and party, had free will to get rid of her".

if you can do wrong, why cant others stop the wrong doers? or atleast make efforts towards it?

again.. ur jus talkin jibberish now...

you admit your guru ji' son, ok, well wouldnt that make you part of the family?

ur going on a next tangent... Yes, Guru Sahib is my eternal Father... but this whole thread is talking about 'bloodline' family... i.e. mother, father, brother, sister, uncle, etc...

so your family doesnt follow sikhy becasue.....? and is that a good thing?

because they're not educated about it or do not choose to follow it... their FREE WILL... and when did I say it was a good thing? in FACT.. if u wanna go there, them not following sikhi is 'defaming MY family honour' (my Guru)... and i'm sure u have family that don't follow Sikhi.. so.. by ur 'logic' u shud go kidnap them and force them to follow sikhi... because they're dishonouring your 'family'...

so our guru ji tought us to have these sorts of relation ships? and do these sorts of things?

and... i said that, where?

and about that free will crap, if you have free will go do wrong, then guess what, others have free will to kick your <admin-profanity filter activated>.

yes.. they have the free will to try :D and i have the free will to defend :s

A persons actions contribute to the consequences. Just becasue people have free will doesnt mean there allowed to do what ever the hell they want.

thats true... but, unfortunately, people use their free will to follow their own minds desires... i'm sure u do/say/think things that our Guru tells us not to, as well... as do i, as do 99.9% of the people on this earth..

Thats like saying "oh yea indra ghandi had free will to attack harminder sahib", yea fine, and then that would mean that " satwant singh and party, had free will to get rid of her".

yes... she did have the choice of attackin .. and she did... and they had the choice of gettin rid of her.. and they did.... whats ur point? i already mentioned, some people use their free will for good, and some for bad...

if you can do wrong, why cant others stop the wrong doers? or atleast make efforts towards it?

yes... we shud help/educate those doing wrong... but by no means shud 'force' be used... we can not control anybody.. we can't make people do what we want, or believe what we want, or think what we want...

lol i love this line!!

and about that free will crap, if you have free will go do wrong, then guess what, others have free will to kick your <admin-profanity filter activated>.

the following is a contradiction ...

yes... she did have the choice of attackin .. and she did... and they had the choice of gettin rid of her.. and they did.... whats ur point? i already mentioned, some people use their free will for good, and some for bad...

followed by

yes... we shud help/educate those doing wrong... but by no means shud 'force' be used... we can not control anybody.. we can't make people do what we want, or believe what we want, or think what we want...

so im guessing satwant singh and beant singh didnt use force ... im guessing they got 'rid' of her by telling her a realllly funny joke that made her laugh so much that she laughed herself to death or something?!

i personally reckon parents dont beat their kids enough! Maybe the akuhl to juthia raito needs to be studied? The more juthia = the more sense? I duno! :s

heres some comedy to back the case ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzKHQX59Wso

somebody gona getta hurt reallll bad!! lol

so im guessing satwant singh and beant singh didnt use force ... im guessing they got 'rid' of her by telling her a realllly funny joke that made her laugh so much that she laughed herself to death or something?!

what does that have to do with anything? your comparing the attack on darbar sahib to a girl dating a guy.... there's NO logic or any common sense in comparing the two...

yes they DID use force... thats a fact...

you need stop tryin to twist my words around to suit ur own argument... this discussion is about a GIRL who dated a guy of another religion, and was about to be forced to marry ... it is not about gandhi attackin darbar sahib and killing thousands of innocent people... those are 2 COMPLETELY diff discussions...

the GIRL's decision only affects her... its HER life.. she did not put anybody else at risk.. she did not attack anybody else.. she did not threaten anybody else...

use some logic in ur arguments guyz..

Parents can not force the actions on their kids but they can advise and teach them. That is what sikhi is about. Its not about forcing your thoughts on anyone else, its about being a learner and showering those learnings on others, NOT by force !

When we need to learn about certain concepts we should follow our gurus teachings. Perfect example is Guru Ramdas Jee. His eldest son was Prithi Chand who was stuck up in social and worldly affairs. He did not understand the basic teachings Sikhi. It dont mean Guru Saahib went on and force his teachings on his son. But rather guru saahib lived by example. Passed on guruship to his youngest son, Guru Arjun Dev jee.

I agree with what Heera Singh is trying to say. Its her life, and its her OWN actions which is gona affect her jeevan. Its her choice is she wishes to persue her life in Sikhi or in any other lifestyle.

you kids did not grow up in punjab i guess.

people's way of thinking is totally different.

i totally agree with ak47 veer. everybody knows when u kick a kids <admin-profanity filter activated>, he will not make the same mistake again. for the people who speak about "oh we have rights", you have no idea what your talking about. if you would have grown up in punjab, it would be totally different.

heera ji, your losts arent you?

in post number 12 you told me i had no idea what i was talking about.

so now your asking me who am i to tell you the same thing?

if you can say it, why cant i?

like i said, if you would have grown up in punjab, you would understand what i was talking about.

iam done.