What I Saw At A Gurdwara Was Shocking!

carin

I recently attended a wedding at Swindon Gurdwara.

1. the lavan were read WRONG!!

2. the kalgi on the grooms head was on for about 1hr in the DARBAR SAHIB

3. in the hall at the back of the Gurdwara my uncle saw the Gurdwara President DRINKIN SHRAAB in a tent behind the hall away from everyone!!! when i approached the "pardaan" he was totally DRUNK. I said what the hell are you doing????

He goes i was sniffing it in a sacastic way, when i looked around other committee members were drinking alcohol and were totally drunk!! then when i questioned them the treasurer said this is the swindon gurdwara and the swindon community affairs dont interfere GET OUT GET OUT, i sed is it your dads Gurdwara??

YOU NEED to go this Gurdwara and see what happens look at these ppl!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the prabh milne ka chao gurdwara, it is infact the other gurdwara located in swindon - This is the reason there are two gurdwaras in swindon because the other one is ruined by corruption, some of the sangat from swindon tried to put a stop to this and a court case has been going on as well as the involvement of the akaal takhat but alas no support there.

Are there any other people who can speak up against the commitee-vala to say he was drunk? U need a more solid case because these people can easily say you are fabricating this - and without sufficient backup and evidence, they will make it seem as though you are seeking vengence for something.

If the commitee vala was drunk, are there others who saw him in that state and prepared to stand up against them in a meeting?

In regards to the kalgi, was it removed before the laavaan? Again, please try and get hold of the wedding film once made, if it wasnt removed before the laavaan.

IN regards to the laavaan being recited wrong, first thing to do when u spot a mistake is to inform the person quietly after the ceremony that they read it wrong and see how they respond. If it was a Granthi, they shouldnt be hostile and listen to you. IF not, then you can take that issue further and the integrity of the Granthis gurmat education can be questioned.