Bhai Sukha Singhs Talk From Last Nights Kirtan Darbar

The other point I noticed in relation to the lecture was the significant alignment towards Dasam Granth and Dasam bani. Don’t get me wrong I am not questioning the place of this bani in the panth nor entering the debates ensuring around authenticity. However the Nihang belief is that Guru Sahib is only present in His complete form when as they refer to Maharaj Adi Granth, Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth are all parkash at the same level. Within his lecture Bhai Sukha Singh referred to Guru Sahib as Adi Guru Granth Sahib which infers that he is fully supportive of this belief. As far as the panth is concenered Gurtagurgaddhi was given to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji only. You may see this as minor point but although Dasam Bani is important and should play a role in developing our jeevaan it is not more important that Gurbani itself.

Bhai Sukha Singh also stated that to mention Dasam Bani dharmak stages was frowned upon and stopped. This is the first I have heard of this and the recent Gurpup is a demonstration were in virtually every gurdwara a shabad from Dasam Bani was sang. More importantly most Gurdware also recite Panj Bnaia each morning.

The high agenda being given to Dasam Bani to youth who are yet to adopt Gurbani does concern me.

I wasn't going to say anything because the Singhs before me have done a very good job of clarifying your misconceptions.

But this right here- now this is more than annoying.

What are you trying to get at? Seriously? I don't understand what your intentions are by even saying that. Explain, please, because well..that's just upsetting.

The only reason he's giving importance to Sri Dasam Granth is because

1. It's important

2. NO IMPORTANCE is being given to it.

Tell me, when's the last time you heard a kathavaachak say on stage "we should all read more Dasam bani." When? WHO THE HELL EVER TALKS ABOUT IT?!?!

Man, people in this state DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT DASAM BANI IS. What kind of nasty Khalsa is that, that knows nothing of its father's message?!?!?!

Sorry for losing my temper, but comments like that, comments and even thoughts, that degrade my father's love, are upsetting, and frankly, not needed.

How do you expect any son or daughter of Kalgidhar Maharaj to sit back and let people make comments like that?

I don't understand, how you could say that, and secondly, why you thought there was even a reason to say that. Fine, hate on Bhai Sukha Singh Ji all you want, that's your jeevan on the line, but you've crossed some sort of live now, degrading Gurbani to something that's just "important" for our jeevans. Singh, it should BE our jeevans.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

A Farladhari singh can be reffered to as Baba Ji, Jathedar Ji etc.

With my own ears i have heard him say to a Singh who called him Baba "Just call me Sukha Singh, Khalsa Ji".

Allow it now, the whole point of the katha was to bring us together but there always has to be one who flops it and starts a cyber jang.

If you got love for the Panth please no more negative comments, humble benthi.

Remember our Father is watching over us!

gurugobindsinghhorsebacjw5.jpg

Tanu Kaur, I have listened to the lecture and at no point have I said that

Bhai Sukha Singh Ji is ok with alcohol, drugs, cutting hair, and all sorts of nastiness.

What I have asked is what is his association with the 'uk men in blue' who call him Jathedar and are ok with all of these activities and whose functions Bhai Sukha Singh attends. A very simple question which should be simple to answer. It is both you and wakeupsingho who keep accusing me of slandering him and accusing him of actions. I am beginning to wonder why such a defense?

A valid point has been made that the problems in the UK with ekta occurred post the 'uk men in blue' websites and their parcahar. So again a very valid reason to know what Bhai Sukha Singh's link is with them.

At no time have I degraded Dasam Bani and I started that section accordingly. I just expressed my personal concern, which you could have corrected in a mature manner if you felt differently.

As to the reference to his title that came from this site. Please see the following thread http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry301347 , I saw no-one at that time post a correction and I have personally seen people call him Baba Ji and he has said nothing to them. He or one of his close associates must have informed someone that his title was as quoted. If it isn't then why not calmly explain it and why it was quoted as such.

Please re-read my post at no point have I attacked Bhai Sukha Singh I asked for clarification on some points, which wakeupsingho has provided for most points and hopefully Bhai Sukha Singh will reaffirm his position on these points next time he is undertaking a lecture since they do need clarifying publicly.

Since we are in an unfortunate position in the UK that due to Nidaar and the antics of the 'uk men in blue' Nihaang are associated with all of these points. All I asked was a confirmation of Bhai Sukha Singh's position. If it is opposed then why do they call him Jathedar?

One can say what they like on stage however it is their actions and associations of stage that are important. Tanu before you jump again this is not accusing Bhai Sukha Singh of anything but providing a valid reason why clarification on such matters is so important.

"So again a very valid reason to know what Bhai Sukha Singh's link is with them."

We have stated again and again that Bhai Sahib Ji does not stand with 'sant ke nindak' and 'kurehatis'. But you don't seem to get the point....

How many times does someone need to say it?

Sorry to use the Sant Ji analogy again but people used Sant Ji's name to drag it into the dirt - again these nangs are doing the same with Sukha Singh

I'M NOT SAYING SUKHA SINGH IS ANYTHING LIKE SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI JUST MAKING A POINT!

Bhai Sahib Ji when a Singh recieves Farla/Pharla Nihang Singhs or Singhs who respect the Nihang Maryada will address the Farladhari Singh as Baba Ji, Jathedar Ji and various other respectful names.

This is not manditory its just out of respect, age has nothing to do with if someone can be called Baba or not, we need to look at the jeevan not the age.

Again i will state that he has NO affiliation with the Niddars of this world, hes a Panthic Singh.

I do a humble benthi once again Bhai Sahib Ji, just leave it out, just concentrate on your own jeevan and dont watch others because although you may not intend to do so but your turning a positive topic into something negative which we are all trying to get past, unite with the saadh sangat my brother dont fight with them.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Tanu Kaur, I have listened to the lecture and at no point have I said that
Bhai Sukha Singh Ji is ok with alcohol, drugs, cutting hair, and all sorts of nastiness.

What I have asked is what is his association with the 'uk men in blue' who call him Jathedar and are ok with all of these activities and whose functions Bhai Sukha Singh attends. A very simple question which should be simple to answer. It is both you and wakeupsingho who keep accusing me of slandering him and accusing him of actions. I am beginning to wonder why such a defense?

A valid point has been made that the problems in the UK with ekta occurred post the 'uk men in blue' websites and their parcahar. So again a very valid reason to know what Bhai Sukha Singh's link is with them.

At no time have I degraded Dasam Bani and I started that section accordingly. I just expressed my personal concern, which you could have corrected in a mature manner if you felt differently.

As to the reference to his title that came from this site. Please see the following thread http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry301347 , I saw no-one at that time post a correction and I have personally seen people call him Baba Ji and he has said nothing to them. He or one of his close associates must have informed someone that his title was as quoted. If it isn't then why not calmly explain it and why it was quoted as such.

Please re-read my post at no point have I attacked Bhai Sukha Singh I asked for clarification on some points, which wakeupsingho has provided for most points and hopefully Bhai Sukha Singh will reaffirm his position on these points next time he is undertaking a lecture since they do need clarifying publicly.

Since we are in an unfortunate position in the UK that due to Nidaar and the antics of the 'uk men in blue' Nihaang are associated with all of these points. All I asked was a confirmation of Bhai Sukha Singh's position. If it is opposed then why do they call him Jathedar?

One can say what they like on stage however it is their actions and associations of stage that are important. Tanu before you jump again this is not accusing Bhai Sukha Singh of anything but providing a valid reason why clarification on such matters is so important.

Well to be honest, I'm not much of a jumper, but I have a very short temper when it comes to people even thinking of pointing fingers at gursikhs.

Like I might have said before, we, as regular old people, call him all sorts of things. And Jathedar Ji is one of the titles given. So maybe, somewhere over the rainbow, the "uk men in blue" or whoever they are might have referred to Singh Sahib in a term of respect, and it was construed as a term of relation?

And anyhow, isn't it common sense to take point A: Bhai Sukha Singh Ji does not agree with drugs, alcohol, kes beadbi, etc and point B: "uk men in blue" are ok with above stated, and realize that you can't associate Point A with Point B?

Yes, i understand that regarding dasam bani as something merely "important" is definitely a personal concern, and I asked you to clarify or perhaps elaborate on this topic, since I am not quite understanding why Dasam Bani is a concern for anyone.

LOL I have noticed that in your presence, Bhai Sukha Singh doesn't like to talk much! I wonder why that is?

As for that quote, wow to whoever thought up that longage title, but as you can see Bhai Sahib probably doesn't visit this site much seeing as it's a black hole of uselessness most of the time. And for the rest of us "Sukha Singh fans", well we don't care much about the title. But i'm sure as I'm sure I'm a girl that he doesn't go around introducing himself as "Mahan Khalsa Panth Akali Buddha Dal Jathedar Gurmat Pracharak Sukha Singh Nihang Gravesend Vala Ji". He'd be well out of breath if he tried that on a daily basis.

Yes, I'm sure at the next kirtan darbar, instead of doing prachar of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and Guru Dasam Granth Sahib, Bhai Sukha Singh will sit on stage and talk about his life, so stupid people like us can clarify with ourselves just what kin d of person he is, since it's not obvious.