is this funny?

gsingh

loooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllll, and i am not laughing at the singhson clip.

If you read their about us page , they talk about their newletter reaching over 350000 people and them being a fairly good marketing company. But just under the singhson clip they have

"Help a badmash, donate today" :T:

some comapny , asking for donations

whoever made this has got some talent, to bad they don't put it to better use

personally, i'm not offended by this, I just think its stupid

as for omar, i think they were just making indian names from the the original simpson character names and omar is probably the next best thing for Homer.

Anyway, I know its just humor but I don't think we should encourage this kind of stuff

there's another thread about making an animated movie on the Sahibzade. Now that's a good idea.

I thought the Intro to the old sikh-heroes website was really good. They put it together for the Warrior Princess book. Sikh Heroes

SOOO funny.. but when i saw omar and then that arranged marriage part for 3 YRS OLD KID>. i was like ARGHHH... :) @ Matt groening (sorry 4 last name spell) shud sue them for editing/copying/duplicating his toon characters and introduction..