besoft

Banjara Hai Mein Sunida...

Banj Karawan Ie...

Sajan Ji...

Banj Karawan Ie...

This is what my Babaji says:

What is Naam:

The one asking this question is NAAM...

You asked this question...What is Naam?...But who asked this question?...The one asking question is god...The one who asked the question in you is god...He's so near...This is a real thing to do...The real purpose of this life and challenge is to realize that god is so close...The one asking this question "What is Naam" is god...He is the who makes one ask the question, he is the one who understands the question, and he is the one that makes one answer this question...This the unique question that we are given life for...for it to be answered...

While people are stuck in Pakaands(superstitions) like you can't say "waheguru without saying satnaam" or you can't say "waheguru like this or that"...These are all Pakands...When One says Waheguru...Only the person Saying Waheguru knows how much love there is in that one word...and if you want to say "Satnaam Waheguru" then thats how you feel about god...this is how you see him...Don't get stuck in Pakands...Don't get into: You can't say this or that...

Bhagat Ravidas Ji was a Bhagat...So can you imagine the love that he had when he said "Satnaam Shri Waheguru"...Can you ever stand in that place?...You can try but you can't feel that pain and that love for god that he had...

Whatever reminds of god, and whatever creates a picture in your mind of god is Naam...

Anyway, you are smart...I'm a fool...I can talk forever... =)

You are free to do that you like. But slandering other humble servants of God is the worst kind of punishment that you are inflicting upon yourself.It is very true that I am learning Gurbani and with his mehr i shall begin to practice as well but is hall never slander anyone , we are all HIS creation stuck up where hE has put us...good bye..pl. do not reply my posts..i do not want to learn from you may be it is better that i do not learn..what is there to learn ..how to be a good human being and do simran saas grass ..that is all gurbani all about..rest is all fokat....just be a good human being..this is all Guru sahibs are telling us...do not slander anyone..chant his name..meditate...get out of haume..be in his fear..do devotional worship...have compassion,pity,kindness and self less love for entire creation....and get out of 5 enemies ........this is all gurbani....may be waheguru is naam or mool mantra is naam..he knows who is the bhagat..no one is pakhandi..we are all trying to reach the same goal...we are all brothers and sisters and children of the almighty..we are doing this journey together...one day we shall die and get out of this prison..till we live in prison why not help each other....yes i am to learn gurbani...i have time and i can read al day gurbani.....good bye dear sister....may he bless you as well.

good bye...pl. do not answer my posts unless you want even after reading it. how can a person live with so much of hatred for others..how can one be so much arrogant and haughty and also forgive me for the words that you have not liked.

I shall not do any research on naam.

No one can really tell about this.it is only a gift from him...the almighty..

good bye..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever reminds of god, and whatever creates a picture in your mind of god is Naam...

^^

This is not naam, your baba is most misleading. Gurbani says: SATGUR HAI BAUTHA SHABAD LIGHAVAN HAAR THITHA PAAVAN PAV KO JAAL NAAH AKAAR THITHA SAACHA SAACH NAI PHAV JAAL THARAN HAAR (gurbani is saying where we are going to go thru the shabad there is no AKAAR (physical forms) this is where naam resides! how can one claim naam to be a picture where gurbani says there is no physical forms ONLY SAACH!!

DO you know who you are talking about?...How dare you say BABA... your so proud of yourself? what are you??? I agree you must be a MAHA big scholar...I give a dam...Just because I said these are pakhands...you're ego was hurt so much???!...SHAME ON YOU!....I never felt so mad...

This is what I would like to say to you: since you talk about knowing all that is in Sahib Shree Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj... then listen to what he says:

Sant Ki Ninda Nanaka...

Bahor Bahor Avtaar...

God bless you...because you've fallen so much with your pride so high only god can save you...

Gurbani ji..till you have learnt to control your anger ..kindly do not reply our posts...sorry about you..are you in depression ..please get yourself checked up...

erm isnt everyone forgetting something.....I know you lot going on about NAAM..Whats the difference between NAAM and GURMANTAR? grin.gif As per Gurbani above, it seems to suggest its the name of the lord, which we call the lord Waheguru, then why is everyone becoming so uptight on the issue.

I'll give the example of a farmer and his crops: A farmer first clears his field of dead weeds before planting his crop, he then takes care of his crop day and night and makes sure nothing affects its growth...slowly slowly the crop grows and finally it flourishes.

The same way here, imagine your body is the field, your mind is the farmer and the simran is the seed you are planting, and the crop is the naam that will flourish at the end. But first we must kill all the weeds/dead roots in our body which are our thoughts such as KAAM KRODH LOBH MOH HANKAAR NINDYA CHUGLI EERKA DOOBA which can be done through simran. Once we become seperate from these things we then we do more simran and plant the seed and as the seed begins to grow we have signs that it is growing, slowly slowly you will start drinking amrit, you start going into sunn and so on.....and finally when the seed of naam flourishes you can call it anhad shabad, sehaj dhunn, anhad bani, sacha shabad, toor, naad (as naam flourishes more and more the names change!)

Here is a post from another board by the user Adeep646:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

When there was nothing before creation. There was Waheguru Ji Himeself.

when he decided to play this Game; he spoke this sound that came from His Muk (mouth) is called Naam.

In the Guru Granth Sahib Ji this is metioned as "Kavao" in the punjabi language from Japji Sahib as "Eko Kavao Tis Te Hoi Lak Dariao".

and other names for this Shabad - Naam are

"Seige Dun" from "Tera Mukh Suhava Seige Dun Bani"

"Anhad Bani" "Othe Anhad Shabad Vaje Din Rati Gurmati Shabd Sunavinia ""Shacha Shabad" "Panch Shabad" from Japji "Panch

Parvan Panch Pardan Panch Pave Darge Mann"

this Naam is within us "Nau Nid Amrit Prab Ka Nam Dehi Me Is Ka Bisram"

we have to do simran to find this and connect to it and attuin our Manns to Naam.

this Naam is Hukam. "Eko Nam Hukam He" when we will be perfectly attuin to this day and night "Ande Naam Visarie Na Tis Eh Na Oh" our Mann will become clean "Nanak Nam Vase Mann Antar Gurmukh Mel Chukavnia"