Please Interpret This For Me

besoft

bRhm igAwnI Awip inrMkwru ] (274-1, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

The God-conscious being is himself the Formless Lord.

and /But

bRhm igAwnI sy jn Bey ] (272-17, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5) blink.gif

They alone become God-conscious beings,

nwnk ijn pRBu Awip kryie ]2] (272-17, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

O Nanak, whom God Himself makes so. ||2||

Then how can Brahmgyani be God?

Is something missing?

Sikhism believes in one God.

In the above line it has been stated that Brahmgyani is

God Himself.

Is it possible?

How?

Who is a Brahmgyani as per Gurbani?

I am new to Gurbani. Kindly do not mind if it seems meaningless.

Regards to all.

God Himself.

Is it possible?

How?

There is only one God as per Sikhi and we are all manifestated from the One Supreme Lord, The Soul (atma) is apart of the One Primal Soul Being (Parmatma)

So in that context a braimgyani is someone who has achieved the union of the soul with the One Supreme Being whilst living............hence they are termed "Jeevan Mukht" because they have achieve liberation whisht still alive and see waheguru in everything as they see past the illusion which 99.99999999% of us are living in......

hir hirjn dueI eyk hY ibb ibcwr kCu nwih ]

Sarab thaur mo hohu sahai. Dust dokh te lehu bachai.

God, and God’s lovers (devotees) are both the same, to discuss their differences is futile.

jl qy aupj qrMg ijau jl hI ibKY smwih ]2]

Like waves; which arise from water, but eventually re-immerse in that same water.

Regards to all.

read the 8th Astpadi of Sukhmani Sahib and that tells you all the attributes of a Braimgyani

:D

Hope that helps and bhul chuck maafi for all my mistakes

God Himself.

Is it possible?

How?

There is only one God as per Sikhi and we are all manifestated from the One Supreme Lord, The Soul (atma) is apart of the One Primal Soul Being (Parmatma)

So in that context a braimgyani is someone who has achieved the union of the soul with the One Supreme Being whilst living............hence they are termed "Jeevan Mukht" because they have achieve liberation whisht still alive and see waheguru in everything as they see past the illusion which 99.99999999% of us are living in......

hir hirjn dueI eyk hY ibb ibcwr kCu nwih ]

God, and God's lovers (devotees) are both the same, to discuss their differences is futile.

jl qy aupj qrMg ijau jl hI ibKY smwih ]2]

Like waves; which arise from water, but eventually re-immerse in that same water.

Regards to all.

read the 8th Astpadi of Sukhmani Sahib and that tells you all the attributes of a Braimgyani

:D

Hope that helps and bhul chuck maafi for all my mistakes

Thanks for the pains that you might have taken,.But my doubt are as it is

bRhm igAwnI Awip inrMkwru ] (274-1, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

The God-conscious being is himself the Formless Lord.

Your answer is good. But the above states that Brahmgyani is HIMSELF Nirankaar i.e the formless lord. How can this happen.

Given below is second Tuk to this effect.

nwnk bRhm igAwnI Awip prmysur ]6] (273-13, gauVI suKmnI, mÚ 5)

O Nanak, the God-conscious being is Himself the Supreme Lord God. ||6||

If brahmgyani is himself parmeshwar, then there will be many Parmeshwar. But it is against Sikhism. Then what is the meaning of the above tuk. Yes, it is from Paudi 8 [sukhmani ji]

Brahm Giani is God in physical body. Simple.

Our guru's were brahm gianis so it was all God in their physical body. Everything they do, talk was all done by God.

Like just me said, brahm giani is when you become jivan-mukt, liberated whilst alive. It is when you defeat the 5 evils completly, maya becomes your slave. Brahm Giani is the body in which the ego dies and God lives. Brahm gianis do not have a mind of their own, God's mind is their mind. Basically they are God on earth. so if you come accross one, fall at their feet, wash their feet and you will be ferried across

The aim of this life is to become jivan-mukt as well. If we dont, we wil born again, again and again till we defeat 5 evils as well, become jivan-mukt. simple.

We are either manmukhs or gurmukh and you cannot be gurmukh till you fully 100% defeat the panj chors and you cannot go back to your source till you defeat them 100%. Man jeetay jag jeet, by winning over your mind, you win GOD.

Our guru's were brahm gianis so it was all God in their physical body. Everything they do, talk was all done by God.

^^

This is wrong, our gurus had status of SATGURU, brahagyani is below gurmukh and guru.

It is when you defeat the 5 evils completly, maya becomes your slave.

^^

This again is achieved early on, this is when one has the panch shabads and this entraps the 5 demons. Simran is performed daily so that one does not get trapped into kaals (devils) jaal (net) upon leaving this body.

so if you come accross one, fall at their feet, wash their feet and you will be ferried across

^^

Again, guru granth sahib ji teaches differently, if we bow to a human body we arent bowing to that persons status of mind we are infact bowing to kaal and we havent recognised where god is sitting and watching us! This then confirms to kaal and god thathe hasnt recognised where god resides because he is still bowing before maya and kaal.

To get across the bhav sagar gurbani says:

Satgur hai bautha shabad ligavan haar, thai pavan pavko jaal naa akaar, thai sacha saach nai bhavjaaltharan har

Then how do we get aboard the satgurus boat:

Satgur hai bautha KIT BID CHARA JAI? (gurbani is saying how can i climb aboard this boat)

Satgur bhani jau chala bhauthi beta ayai (the one that walks in the pana, will, of the satguru shall climb aboard this boat)