First Ever Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Prakash Bir Raas Kirtan Darbar!

Jagmeet

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dasam Granth Bir Ras Kirtan Darbar was one of a kind,

Organised by the youth for the general sangat... it was informative, enlightening, educational, and overall a very spiritual evening. I think that everybody who heard the two singhs read Dasam Bani together were amazed.

The Hukam Namey taken from both Guru Granth Sahib Jee and Sri Dasam Granth were beautifully enlightening and spiritual. Hukamnama was taken first from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Dhanasari Mahalla 5: Ja Ko Har Rang Lago Is Jug Mein) and then Sri Dasam Granth Ji (Shastar Naam Malaa). The sangat present for the start and main part of the program were amazed and blessed. The aims of the darbar were fully met and the demand and love shown by sangat present was amazing. The Aartee Kirtan was amazing, as was the informative lecture by Nihang Bhai Sukha Singh Ji Akali. The Dasam Kirtan in raag was also mind blowing. Thank you for all those who supported the program and made it a succcess with their presence...

As a few gursikhs were leaving they were continually stopped by people who had travelled from London, Southall, Gravesend, East London, Coventry and even Glasgow. The love shown by all who attended the main program was amazing as the event was very different and unique. The demand for similar events in the future from people in varying areas was amazing.

The evening was pure positive sikhi in action, obviously there will always be people who like to pull others down or try to discredit them but thats the way of the world sadly. When an event is as successful as this its bound to upset people who were either against it or didnt want it to be successful.

We need to encourage ekta and help promote sikhi not argue between ourselves...

Lets Keep Moving Forwards...

Live the Truth

Speak the Truth

Sikh the Truth

S.I.K.H.

hearye.gif yeh me went after the Dasam guru Prog. it was very good and me learned a lot, and so glad that i went. knew there was kirtan after , but didnt know it was a rainsbhai or anything formal. lets make the next Dasam Guru Awareness programme even beter than this one. well done all involved in organsing.

Singhstah , next time come to the prog, and you will see how hukumnama is taken from Dasam Guru Granth Sahib.

organisers let him know well in advance. hearye.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

Well done to all the singhs who helped organise and do such an amazing program, waheguru.. it was simply amazing to say the least.

Without doubt it was the BEST program i have been to in the last 12 months. from the very start of the program to the end it was wikid.

The gurbani recitaion was breathtaking, i was unaware that there were sikhs in the u.k that read and sing Guru Gobind Singhs bani so well.

The speech was thought provoking and informative and the raag kirtan was a pleasure to listen to.

It was good to see maharaajs children coming together which so much love and affection.

i spoke to many singhs in the langer hall and they were telling me so much about our beloved Guru and giving me dharshan of their beloved shaster - it was a great honour for me.

i loved the fauja being so happy of thier khalsa uniform, for the first time i saw real prem between the sikh youth who were sharing sakhia and gian with so much enthusiasm.

i have to say my heart did sink when i logged in to sikhsangat to look at what people had to say about the program but it seems we have sum negative people trying to throw dirt on their fellow sikh siblings who organised this program, but dont worry guys as a sikh nation we will over cum the haters who try to pull other sikhs down because of the inner jealousy, envy and own ego - or be it they just like jatha bashing ( not knowing that jatha bashing is actually panth bashing as we all belong to one panth) . but they do need to get this nastiness out of their system as it will otherwise engulf them. i just laugh at them, but its sad that our own people act in such a way.

anyways program was wikid....

and all those neggotive peeps out there

DONT HATE - ELEVATE - say the lords name and wash ur in sides that way and i will try to do the same

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

The saroop was lareevar as I saw when I went to do parikarma - I was amazed that the singhs were reading from lareevar sri dasam granth sahib saroop with such clarity and accuracy....

the dasam baani recitation by the two singhs KILLED IT - still its playing over in my mind - 'paap sabooh binaasan ko...'

You could see that those two singh been reading baani together for many past lifetimes - you could just feel it man.

It was great to see Singhs from all jathebandiya join together in this program - The kirtan from different jathebandis was beautiful

The lecture that Sukha Singh gave smashed it - It was the most thorough run through of dasam granth that I have heard from a Singh who is so young!

Keep the prem goin Singho - forget about haterz and jankro

But seriously to Sukha Singh and I think the Singh who sang the baani with him Manmeet Singh - the baani recitation of Savaiya Chand was awesome - purely awesome - You two singhs will smash it to a next level one day - KEEP IT UP!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh