SGGS question

Learner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear All,

Can anyone recommend websites which have lots of pictures of SGGS in pad chhed and lareevar format.. Please don't hesitate to list many..I will look at all of them..please if you have seen SGGS on internet please forward website..

thanks

Guru

yes Bhai Sahib Jee's

Kindly point out where these mistakes are..is the mistakes in Lareevar SGGS or Pad Chhed SGGS

How can Guru make mistake in original..please point out where there is mistake ? and why there is mistake..Guru cannot make mistake. and which version is correct..how can someone correct Guru. Please explain.

thanks

Guru

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

pad ched wiritng makes mistakes

the original way that guru je wrote bani, larredar, has no mistakes, its original way

Sgpc, i think, started this to make it easy for people to read bani, cause lareedar is hard to read, u gotta learn, but in my opinion they never should have done this

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Actually SGPC made numerous order to STOP printing of padched and so did akal takht sahib in the form of hukamnamas which are still standing today. ie everyone today who prints padched is breaking akal takhts numerous hukams on the subject (including sgpc itself which gave up and started printing padched..)

some publishers did it around the 50s i beleive, because more people would buy birs then. They were ordered to stop but did not..

pad ched wiritng makes mistakes

the original way that guru je wrote bani, larredar, has no mistakes, its original way

Veer jee .. Care to point out ANY mistake.. like give any example ?? Or you just happen to hear that from someone else??
Actually SGPC made numerous order to STOP printing of padched and so did akal takht sahib in the form of hukamnamas which are still standing today. ie everyone today who prints padched is breaking akal takhts numerous hukams on the subject (including sgpc itself which gave up and started printing padched..)

Actually veerjee Majority of the printing of padched sri Guru Granth Sahib jee is being published by SGPC (behind GOlden Temple) and they are still printing it till today..

i think it is really stupid that we are calling it MISTAKE again and again...it is NOT a mistake, just a debate amongs scholars where to seperate the words....

BOTH LARIVAAR AND PAD-CHED HAVE THE SAME LETTERS!!! but in differenct format:

like 'mynameisdeepsingh' and 'my name is deep singh'

the 500-700 words these scholars are fighting about (WELL I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS ARTICLE HAS THIS FROM, IN THE FEW YEARS I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THIS, EVERYONE AGREES THAT THE PAD-CHED BY SGPC IS OK :) ). why don't you send the website an email..and ask them which words these scholars are fighting about. :@ @

:D @ :wub: @ :@ @

Man, what is happening to us??????

A mistake? WHAT? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Man, this is DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI you're talking about!! Guru sahib has no mistakes. Before jumping to conclusion, I seriously urge you to go in front of Guru sahib, read the entire bani, do you see any mistakes???. PLEASE don't just take someone's word for it, that it has mistakes, that person may not even know nothing about Gurbani, so please check your sources before you post such things!!!!!!!

Sikhs saying there's a mistake in SGGS saroop, whether lareevar or padd ched?? Man this is the worst thing I've heard in a while! :):@

Bhul chuk di khima.