Us Super Tuesday

Harmeet1

Guest peacemaker
^ No, you have to have been born in the US, have lived there for at least 12 years and must be at least 36 years of age.

Don't quote me on those figures though - they're approximates - but you get the idea. There are requirements.

Close, actually you must be at least 35 years old and have lived in America for at least 14 years.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i was in america my vote would go to obama, but i think that american will elect an women president before a black president.

I think they'd rather pick a male, regardless of color, over a woman.

If Obama doesn't become next President, then I will leave America.

come to coventry :D

Umm..no thanks.

I don't say this often, but S1ngh is wrong. John McCain and Hillary Clinton are horrible choices for the American people, and would do nothing more than protect corporate interests and keep America in Iraq forever. Clinton is getting desperate and entering herself in races where delegates don't matter just to say she won (Florida and Michigan). McCain has publicly stated that the american people don't care whether or not they stay in Iraq for another 100 years. Plus both of them aren't talking about how they'll fix American policies internationally, and aren't doing much to fix the crises at home.

The economy, social security, and border security are big issues that the next president will need to deal with, and republicans are just sweeping those under the rug and misleading people with a false war on terror. Hillary for her part, isn't doing much different than the republicans, other than entering as a democrat.

The only person worth voting for in this election is Ron Paul, but if we can't get him, I'm more inclined to vote for Obama than anyone else.

Guest peacemaker
The only person worth voting for in this election is Ron Paul, but if we can't get him, I'm more inclined to vote for Obama than anyone else.

I don't really know what Ron Paul is about. They need to give him more time in the debates if they feel he is worth it, which he probably isn't. I have a feeling he will be leaving the race very soon.

firstly, http://whoisronpaul.com/

secondly, Ron Paul has stated he is in it to win it. I doubt he's going to leave the race any time soon, because he has enough money to go on for a while. As for the debate times... He is being treated really unfairly. He's incredibly smart, and is probably the person that's most qualified to be President. Besides being a Congressman, he is also a practicing Doctor (delivered hundreds of babies), an astute Economist, and a Real Republican, not like the neo-cons that are running around today.

This video pretty much sums up what kind of a guy Ron Paul is -