Us Super Tuesday

Harmeet1

VJKK VJKF,

We have loads of the sangat from the US and we got loads of the sangat from other parts who have a view on this.

Who's going to win?

Will Obama take a hold or will Clinton keep the lead?

Will McCain keep the pressure up or will Romney come back?

Share your views and analysis....

For those of you who want to know more go here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7227637.stm

or CNN site which has 40 hours of live covarage.

VJKK VJKF.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it really perculiar that the media are giving so much coverage of these preliminary elections, there not even running for president yet!

i honestly dont believe america will elect a female or black american president anytime in the near future. so my vote goes to the white guy (any1 will do as long as its not a relation of G bush)

Guest peacemaker
i honestly dont believe america will elect a female or black american president anytime in the near future. so my vote goes to the white guy (any1 will do as long as its not a relation of G bush)

Do you live in America? I wouldn't say that at all. A lot of people really want Obama and Clinton to win because if you get a Republican who is following similar methods as Bush, then America might just be in the same shape it is in now. I want and will vote for Obama, but not because he is african american, but because he reminds me a lot of JFK. I think he is the most honest of them all and I think he can really shape America to the glory it once had prior to Bush.

I don't think obama is the good choice neither is hillary but however by looking at the big picture i think hillary will be best shot to be in white in 2009. Obama is nothing but a hype who at the same time is racist against Sikhs, as we all know his comments against Punjab, remark aimed at chatwal and other turban supporters of hillary.

well to be fair, you don't necessarily have to live in the states to have an opinion about the general mindframe of americans.

I think the majority of the Northern States and CAlifornia are going tobe pretty much entirely torn between Obama/Clinton... frankly i think Bill Clinton will be the tiebreaker, and as much as i wanna see obama, i'm pretty sure Hillary's gonna take it.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's enough support from the borderline states, and definitely not from the Southern states... I don't think those states are willing to see EITHER a woman or a coloured person in America's highest post. After all, corporate america still runs rampant, and that is a system, that although is getting better, still prevents minorities and women from reaching the highest corporate posts on any consistent basis, despite them having the qualifications to be there... the glass ceiling phenomenon extends to presidential office, sadly.