Us Super Tuesday

Harmeet1

Obama's so-called Iraq policy is all muddled up and he is saying whatever he needs to say to be popular. He said that he would bomb Pakistan as well if he actionable intelligence about Al Qaeda and Pakistan govt couldn't act on that intelligence! So that's the gung ho attitude he has. As for McCain, the things the anti-war lobby hates about him is that he wants more troops on the ground to do the job.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama's so-called Iraq policy is all muddled up and he is saying whatever he needs to say to be popular. He said that he would bomb Pakistan as well if he actionable intelligence about Al Qaeda and Pakistan govt couldn't act on that intelligence! So that's the gung ho attitude he has. As for McCain, the things the anti-war lobby hates about him is that he wants more troops on the ground to do the job.

There's nothing muddled about it. He wants out. And Musharraf hasn't done anything to justify the amount of money we give him annually. Not only that, but alot of the al Qaeda training camps are located in Pakistan, and odds are that Osama is hiding out there too. If going after the guy we were supposed to be going after is gung ho, then call me gung ho.

P.S. The reason the anti-war lobby hates McCain is because he wants more war. He doesn't want to just add more troops, he wants to keep us in there for another hundred years. There is no job, so there is no job to finish. And if you want to talk about saying anything to be popular, you should see this-

http://parocks.com/mccainoniraq.JPG?war=pe...orance=strength

Super delegates are siding with clinton ?? I am not in touch with current news since mid of last week.

Correction, they were siding with clinton :D . With the sweep of states that Obama earned this weekend, it looks like more super delegates are going to be going over to Obama. The important thing to remember about them is that they are not bound to a candidate, they can switch at any time.

• 3 months later...

Nice one, let's see how his background and his shady friends stand up to real scrutiny. He might be good at making speeches where some people planted by his campaign fake being affected so much that they faint but in a one on one debate with McCain he'll be blown out of the water!

dude McCain is not a great speaker like Obama, Obama can make the crowd go alive and McCain can't. But to me the race is pretty close, Should i pick someone from my own state which is McCain. If I pick someone from my state has a president he will obviously know the things that Arizona needs and will take care of them. When it comes to obama i like his speeches, his idea are bit out there but they can work.

barack HUSSAIN obama is the most liberal politican in america, look at what liberal politicans have done to europe and england when it comes to islamic terrorism,

barack obama's family is muslim well half, his dad muslim step dad muslim and he grew up in muslim country, how hard is he going to be on islamic terrorists, i think he's going to be soft on them

iran he has to go to war with iran, iran made another thread of blowing up isreal this week, what is he going to do with iran, what is he going to say to them to stop making weapons, and if he bails iraq then how is he going to position the us army for iran???

iraq war was for three reasons according to richard clark, former head of anti terrorism under reagan bush clinton bush, then he quit few years ago

1. bush sr's pay back on saddam

2. oil cause to fight terrorism in middle east you have to control the oil since america is so dependent on it

3. to have a position to try controlling the middle east through military force, and they want to use iraq and a battle ground to move into other country's like iran

now america is winning again in iraq, a victory is stabalising the country so america can position itself to attack iran, one good thing out of this war is the sunni shia civil war, less time for them to attack anyone else

and obama has no experience, i mean what has he accomplished really, whats his track record, mccain is dumb but obama i believe is dumber, he hasn't done anything and is making big promises, he attacked bill clinton of falling short on some issues when he was president, so obama better keep his promises cause if he falls short just a little he's gonna get roasted and burned alive, if hilary was running it would of bin another 4 years of bill clinton and under bill america saw prosperity and peace, but only issue would be if she would attack iran and stay in iraq cause even though its bush's stupid war america has to stay in iraq. or iran will mess them up

only smart move mccain can make is try convincing bobby jindal to run as vice president and it would be pretty cool if we had a punjabi vice president but he refuses to run, but if he did he would destroy obama on every issue, and jindals resume makes obama look dumb. and he's only 36.