How To Deal With Air Kisses?

singh1986

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

start making repeated kissing noises while puckering your lips just before the handshake....

fold your hands 'satsriakal' style. if they still come in for the kiss headbut them temple to temple (gently!) and say sorry. -- (kids this is a joke)

as they are just about to lean in, yell out "culture clash culture clash!" they will stop dead in their tracks from the shock alone

---ok you have the right move in the wrong direction... you said you lean in further in and end up getting kissed on the neck.... when you are about to shake hands increase your interpersonal space slightly, if necessary lean back just a bit if you have to... if they have to bend forward too far they won't do it.

:D Yes I am talking about the cheek to cheek kissing... here's a vid about it.

Even people I have just newly met do it. I think its just a new craze going round as people get more Europeanised... Im sure it wont be long before you'll all be at it! :@

LOL.gif Some of your suggestions are gonna be awarked to implement... Im gonna try grabbing their arm with my left hand; thats something I never used before.

Guest peacemaker

^^^

If you're telling a non sikh person about sikhi, then you can tell them the importance of saying that, but I wouldn't say it out of the blue like that to someone.

Never seen that done in America. blink.gif

and where have u been living peacemaker? both of us live in teh same city...and let me tell you...they do, do it...BIG TIME!

Uhh, what part of the city are you at? tongue.gif Not even once, I tell you!!! Sorry it happened to you though. :D