To CAli Singhnees and Singhs ;)

V

As many of u have noticed from previous threads tongue.gif ...W've been working on Plate tectonics tongue.gif

oke, erm..as...Europe and the Us is moving away from each other (YES THATS GOOD :ww:: :) ) tongue.gif

due to the mid atlantic ridge...us is moving <- and Europe ->

CAli being on the west cost of US....get squished into another plate..hence so many earth quakes there!

san_andreas.jpg

and the teacher told us that ..its estimated that by 2010 a MASSIVE EARTH QUAKE is estimated to occur..when it goes into the Juan de Fuca plate (i tihnk it was:P)

the estimation tells us 50% ohmy.gif

and a LOT FO buildings and things will be kaapoot

due to that..its gonna be EIGHT

(8) I tihnk he said

on the rictard scale

So CAli people! you better pack your bags tongue.gif

just had this on my head fora while..got warn gotta warn tongue.gif

aight,,,...boht Ser Khaleya mai hoon

Bhull chukk maaf tongue.gif

GurFAteh :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah nah we have enuf TAKRAAEY (strong) singhs who will not allow their land to move tongue.gif

Btw.. it's only bay area that gonna *GULP* into th ocean.. There's earthquake default line which shows from this point everything will divide into two parts, only and only if MEGA earthquake occurs tongue.gif

If we are suppose to die then nothing can save any of us. If we are supposed to live then Nothing can kill us.

And yes this is not new to Californians... they all know about this future earthquake. Everything else is great about california. Like the weather and Even the people and stuff. Only an earthquake is to worry about.

There are no specific dates on when that earthquake will hit. it can be any day in the future even tomorrow...

Guest balwinderkaur
lol

WOOHOO!!! MAYHEM AND DESTRUCTION!!!

I live for this stuff... :nihungsmile:

heeeheeeheeehee....ah cali folks just move to aussie....we need more takrey tyaar burtyaar gursikhs here to beef up the sikhee spirit. :)