Dalai Lama was against our Movement Of 80s

S1ngh

I heard that he was giving full details of whatever information he had regarding the sikh movement of 80s. He was indebt to indian govt as they gave him the uncoditional support to stay in India as refugee. Not that we expecte anything from him and his people but at least they should not strongly opposed us by leaking/giving information about singhs.

Can anyone confirm this?

well what goes around comes around. he believes in "karma" i believe.

now his people are being executed by Chinese forces and the world doesn't know how many and how they are being tortured. he says the Tibetan culture is in danger of being destroyed by China's efforts. hmmmm, sounds familiar.

regardless of whether he supported the sikhs or not, if our actions are just, they are approved by Akaal Purakh. If we are wrong, then no support by any human being can undo God's justice.

peace.

I don't see how he could have any information to give the government.

That was my initial response when i heard this from one person long time ago.. i actually shrug it off.. yesterday, i was having convo about tibet and china and then this one guy said the same thing regarding lama being in same bed with indian govt. etc during late 80's and early 90s.

I am not sure whether its correct or not but i do know that there were singhs who in quite few numbers were fleeing punjab to tibet/nepal after late 80's.. So maybe its true and maybe its not...

the dalai lama is a guest of the indian government and is in no position to support a insurgency against the people he is a guest of. the indian government is even very uneasy about him supporting his own people in tibet because of close ties with china.

also the dalai lama is commited to non-violence

as far as giving information to the government i don't know but i don't think the dalai lama would have any information about the khalistan movement

but regardless of what his views were we should still support the tibetians on their quest for religious freedom

lol its easy for us to criticise people if we had that amount of power/cash im sure we'd have a nice big jet and wouldnt like people having a snide comment about us. as for the dalai lama being in bed with the indian govt i doubt it, as for saying its something to do with "karma" thats bull, was it something to do with "karma" that 1984 happened?!

bhul chuk maf