Hair

Guest _Rigel_

Guest _Rigel_

Hi,

I am 25 yrs now.

since i got to 19 year just due to family and lack of understanding i started to apply fixed on hair. Due to impact hair on my Dhari have become extremely thick.

I am not using fixer for two years and not tying up my Dhari but still the hair are not becoming thin.

Just i have some negative feeling about so thick hair.

Any advice.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

just consider your self one of the very lucky person that you have keeping guru ji di nishaani and not cutting or messing about with your beard. dont worry about the thickness of your beard...! something are natural and do not change them, just let them as they are.... and enjoy the sikhi saroop.

wjkk wjkf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Bhajii !!

omg..thick dhaari..how beautifull!!

without sounding like too much of a wierdo..i LOVE beards soo much!!...thick, thicn, black, white, long, short...wotever!..a dhaari is just soo perfect and beautifull always!!

you shudnt worry to much about it bhaji..keep it naturall, it always looks best :)

sorry if i sound crazy..but i mean it from the bottom of my heart..singhs have been BLESSED !!

Waheguru Ji Ki Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jio !!

the more u gel it the more bushier it will bcom. my dhari was reli rough 2 start off with but i just left it and its a lot better now. its starts to become reli smooth and natural. u almost 4get about it like its just another part of ur body!my mate used to gel his dhari all the time and his dhari is so frizzy now he regrets it big time

Guest Guest

I am a girl. Does oil make your hair thin?

I am asking cos I have the complete opposite problem. I don't have much hair. My head hair is REALLY REALLY thin. I feel so embarassed when I take keskhi off cos I seem to have nothing there. :blush21:

Our family joke is that I don't have much hair...I have had this problem since I was young. All the babies were born with lots of hair and when I was a toddler I was still bold. So embarassing!

Even when I went nursery I had no hair and it was only when I was around 4 years old that some started to grow...my mum tried lots of things to make it grow, someone told my mum that braiding your hair makes it grow. I didn't have enough hair for it to get into a pony so my mum got tiny strands and braided them in the mini jamacian style. Slowly I got enough hair to make a pony....

I have got long hair now cos I have never cut it. My problem is the same though - I have so few hair strands.

To make it worse the hair strands that I do have are REALLY REALLY THIN....the good points are that its so thin that it feels VERY soft like silk but sometimes I think only if they were thicker cos then it would look like I had lots of hair but cos they are thin its looks like u know those brahmin people who have a long tail but no hair.....

I feel kinda embarrassed cos my 9 yr old sister has a bigger joora than me - does anyone know how I can get more hair strands?? Should I stop oiling it??

I only oil cos I have really dry skin. After a shower I have to oil all my body. If I forget I develop dry patches over random sites. In the morning its the worst and my face is the worst affected cos when I wake up facial skin flakes off. :BL: It looks so disgusting sometimes I feel like a snake shedding off skin....generally putting water on it helps but ultimately its so dry that I need oil to stop the water from evaporating.

The same story is with my hair which I've been oiling with COCONUT oil since I was little. I wanna know shud I stop oiling it....cos if I do that my hair is gonna become really dry and then it will fall out. I don't wanna lose hair cos I don't have any....

SO this is kinda getting longwinded....I was wondering how do I go about getting more hair strands without compromising the other stuff??