Bhindranwale - What's The Score?

MiriPiri

Guest peacemaker
guys guys guys! why on earth are we even going back and forth on this topic?

and how dare we question a person like sant ji? wat the hell is wrong with u kids, think before u open ur mouths.

That's the point!! They are just kids and need education! Many of them were even alive on this earth at that time in history. Asking constructive questions, is not just the same as "opening your mouth" for the sake of opening it. Many parents don't tell their kids this side of Sikh history. Don't act like everyone is out to ruin someone's name!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shastr

i cant stop laughing at mandeep^^^^. lol, he trys sooo hard to say crap about sant ji, lol. mandeep ji, you have no idea my friend......."sant ka dhoki narak meh paeh"

[Edited]

Ppl claim that bhindranwale went into harmandar sahib to protect it, to that i respond with questions.

Question 1.

what would congress do if bhindranwale wasn't in harmandar sahib would they still attack.

Question 2.

what would indira gandhi and congress tell the world to protect their reputation and from being called nazis if they killed inocent sikhs and attacked harmandar sahib for no reason?

Question 3.

what would congress tell 15-20% of the indian army at that time which consisted of sikhs if they attacked harmandar sahib for no reason and just killed inocent sikhs.

Question 4.

Why would congress attack harmandar sahib for no reason and kill inocent sikhs for no reason

Question 5.

and if you read any biography of indira gandhi or listen to what other world leaders have said about her or read why bbc made her a candidate of being the 20th century's greatest women its cause she protected her reputation with fire, she would not let anything hurt her reputation, she wanted a reputation of a strong women who loved her ppl, so tell me if she attacked harmandar sahib and killed inocent sikhs for no reason what would she done to save her reputation???

Question 6.

another question some may say if india's govt wasn't going to attack harmandar sahib for no reason then why did they attack 40 other gurdwaras to that i like to ask what 40 gurdwaras? could anyone name me these gurdwaras cause every khalistan website ive bin to claims their were 40 other gurdwaras attacked but won't name them,?

and don't tell me what books to read to find info because chances are i have read those books and no were do they talk about the 40 gurdwaras being attacked, and if your going to tell me which book to read if you read them then tell me the names of the gurdwaras and what page i can look at on these books

Question 1.

what would congress do if bhindranwale wasn't in harmandar sahib would they still attack.

Yes they would still attack for the same reason Abdali attacked and British tried to auction it off. The planning had started in 1982. General S.K. Sinha was discharged for suggesting Indira not to attack. She appointed Vaideya for the job.

Question 2.

what would indira gandhi and congress tell the world to protect their reputation and from being called nazis if they killed inocent sikhs and attacked harmandar sahib for no reason?

What did they tell the world for killing thousands of innocent Sikhs and raping thousands of innocent Sikh women in the streets of Delhi and Punjab jails? What did the government tell the world for 2001 Muslim massacre in Gujrat? Media is controlled by the government. So the world knows what is fed to them by the media.

Question 3.

what would congress tell 15-20% of the indian army at that time which consisted of sikhs if they attacked harmandar sahib for no reason and just killed inocent sikhs.

They did attack for no just reason and did kill innocent Sikhs. Sikhs in the military left their posts and still rot in jails.

Question 4.

Why would congress attack harmandar sahib for no reason and kill inocent sikhs for no reason

Very stupid question. It was only Sikhs who opposed Indira Gandhi during emergency and stood in her way of total dictatorship. Many scholars agree to it.

Question 5.

and if you read any biography of indira gandhi or listen to what other world leaders have said about her or read why bbc made her a candidate of being the 20th century's greatest women its cause she protected her reputation with fire, she would not let anything hurt her reputation, she wanted a reputation of a strong women who loved her ppl, so tell me if she attacked harmandar sahib and killed inocent sikhs for no reason what would she done to save her reputation???

India has political voice and lots of money to brainwash people. How many people in the world know the true face of Gandhi and his discriminatory campaigns in Africa? How many know his hostile speeches and sick Sikh jokes?

Question 6.

another question some may say if india's govt wasn't going to attack harmandar sahib for no reason then why did they attack 40 other gurdwaras to that i like to ask what 40 gurdwaras? could anyone name me these gurdwaras cause every khalistan website ive bin to claims their were 40 other gurdwaras attacked but won't name them,?

Gurdwara Dukh Nivaran Sahib in Patiala was attacked. Similar events occurred. First, bullets were fired, innocent Sikhs were killed and women were raped. Then Sikhs were lined up. Young ones were shot dead and rest were taken to jail. This is just one example. Gurdwara Baba Atal, Kaulsar, Baba Deep Singh, Bibeksar, Guru Ke Mehal and Raamsar and many others were attacked.

When you know your house will be attacked and plans are made to destroy your home and rape your women, what would you do? Seems to me like you would want to leave and run away so that the government won’t have anything to tell the world and justify its actions. This is not an act of a true Sikh. Sant Ji moved in to protect. Guru Sahib fortified Anandpur Sahib but according to you He should’ve left it and moved somewhere else so that the Mughal government wouldn’t have been able to justify the attack. Baba Deep Singh Ji was not at Darbar Sahib but Abdali still attacked it. No Sikhs were found in Majha but the government desecrated Darbar Sahib using Massa Ranghar. Your questions of “ifs” and “buts” are nothing but dull. I can provide sources but for a person like you nothing is ever good enough. For once just think if it is ever justifiable to send 500,000 troops equipped with heavy artillery to catch one person residing in a small area? Police is sent to arrest. Army is sent to declare a war. Besides, women and children had nothing to do with it so why were they killed? Why were children age 5 to 12 arrested and tortured in jails by the army? What was the purpose of passing numerous black laws after the attack? You will have no answers just like no one else who criticizes Sant Ji does.

Guest peacemaker

Mandeep99, you've shamed yourself enough around these parts for a lifetime. Please don't bring us all down any further. Not another word about Sant ji or '84 from you until you can learn some respect and how to express your questions and ideas in a nonconfrontational way.