Major General Brar - 1984 June 6th Interview Golden Temple

These videos are so hard to watch for the simple fact that they are a bundle of lies and concocted stories. Makes my blood boil. Brar's face can be easily read when he is making up a story as in case of describing the Nihang when he says he turned out to be a pakistani and also while telling that their solidier had been blown by tied around wih ammonution.

Its disgusting to see tobacco chewing bhayyias strolling in Harimandir Sahib with their topis on and the interviewer with uncovered head. Surely Brar's gonna pay heavily for his deeds like his masters like Indira Gandhi did.

And the shots fired in the background are by army otherwise brar wouldn't dare to give interview in such a casual manner. Every shot fired sends a chill down my spine as i feel that it's one of my elders who's being shot dead some on point blank range and some with hands tied on their backs with their dastaars.

OUTRAGEOUS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waaheguru, hearing those gunshots is unexplainable...brar looks afraid and shaken, it seems that in his heart he feels sick about what just happened...

i can't get over those gunshots...all i can do is imagine...maybe its singhs fighting till their last breath, or its innocent sikhs being shot at point blank range having their hands tied behind their backs with their own turbans...

this video has reminded me why i am not indian.

parnaam shaheedan nu!!!

peace.

waaheguru, hearing those gunshots is unexplainable...brar looks afraid and shaken, it seems that in his heart he feels sick about what just happened...

i can't get over those gunshots...all i can do is imagine...maybe its singhs fighting till their last breath, or its innocent sikhs being shot at point blank range having their hands tied behind their backs with their own turbans...

parnaam shaheedan nu!!!

peace.

Too right every shot just makes you freeze can't explain it you have to hear it to experience it ,is just like soo don't know what the word is but those who have heard it know what i mean.

The guy showing the ''weapons'' in the new video uploaded an hour or so ago looks scared I can see fear in his eyes ,most of them are standing near each other or near walls, they're probably scared a Singh might pop em

parnaam shaheedan nu!!!

peace.

I would assume that the gunshots and his reaction were both staged. It was merely to play into the violence of the "terrorists" if something was actually occurring, you really think the general of the army would be conducting an interview in the middle of the battlefield... while some of his soldiers were passively standing around behind him?

True that could be the case as well,look at the way hes talking infact in all the videos they are all shaky and when they speak they don't make eye contact ,signs of lies, watch the new one the guy with the hat is very shaky

There are somethings that don't make sense, such as brar says that "medical examiner confirms that they are pakistani", seriously, I would love to learn from indian me's the technique of identisying nationality by examining the body...and by looking at the geographic area, punjab to pakistan is like new york to new jersey, and having the ability to determine so would probably make me the best me... ever

Seriously, lies, lies, and more lies... seems like they were and still are following the Nazi propaganda, "Make the lie big, make it simple, repeat it, repeat it, and repeat it again, eventually people will believe it." - A. Hitler, Mein Kampf Chapter 10

parnaam shaheedan nu!!!

peace.

I would assume that the gunshots and his reaction were both staged. It was merely to play into the violence of the "terrorists" if something was actually occurring, you really think the general of the army would be conducting an interview in the middle of the battlefield... while some of his soldiers were passively standing around behind him?

some singhs did hold out in an entrenchment outside the darbar sahib up until 9-10th june i think, when president zaila visited

There are somethings that don't make sense, such as brar says that "medical examiner confirms that they are pakistani", seriously, I would love to learn from indian me's the technique of identisying nationality by examining the body...and by looking at the geographic area, punjab to pakistan is like new york to new jersey, and having the ability to determine so would probably make me the best me... ever

Seriously, lies, lies, and more lies... seems like they were and still are following the Nazi propaganda, "Make the lie big, make it simple, repeat it, repeat it, and repeat it again, eventually people will believe it." - A. Hitler, Mein Kampf Chapter 10

By medical examination he meant that they'd hav been stripped naked and checked if they were circumcised, and he's pointing on the fact that they nihang was infact a muslim and that makes him a pakistani. Lies upon lies.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ke fateh

Great Seva done mere panth Phra. All my blessings are going to you. After watching this video if i felt as if i could also be there in Harminder sahib, Lay down my life in the Protection of the Holiest Place of the World. And should have helped the Akal purukh di fauj in order to keep these manmookh away from our home.

Though thanks a ton mere veer.

Akal Ji Sahaey

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji kee Fateh.