Nihung Singhs-96 Crore

SANT JARNAIL SINGH KHALSA BHINDERVALE WILL COME BACK AND GET KHALSA RAJ!!

DHAN GURU DHAN GURU PYARE!!

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL come back keep waiting Sant Bhindranwale was no coward he is Shaheed!! One's who say hes alive are not giving Sant Ji the honour of Shaheedi

i think they like to believe in magical unseen armies and so forth so they don't have to do real work.

i mean who is going to wait for the end of kalyug? is that like any time soon?

that's like christians waiting for Jesus to return and the Jews waiting for the Messiah...

there are definitely unexplainable phenomena in this world which is beyond the scope of this human mind..but to get caught up in these kinds of bharams, stories, and so forth is opposite to anything remotely called sikhi.

what happened to the practical sikhi of guru nanak ji? why these ghost stories, rituals, etc etc...there is genocide on sudan, violence in tibet, in palestine, are these ghost armies aware of this? maybe we're supposed to get off of our big lazy behinds and do something rather than propagate this stuff...is it just a stall tactic to make sure the khalsa is held in check?

none of this is evident in guru sahib's baani, yet people are propagating these ritualistic concepts...

anyways...

peace.

Good post, i find it hard to understand the thinking of the majority of sikhs nowdays. sikhs have started to act like people who just wait for someone to come and change the world but wont try to change the world themselves.

Great reply

guru sahib asked him hindustan da raj chahida ???

Bro is this the exact words that we're used or did you just give it your own zinger (chatka) twist? :gg:

exact words were delhi da takth and delhi di patshahi which also came in zafarnama ... aka hindustan da raj ... when u elaborate 10 words to 100 words its for sure u would add 90 words of yours ... its upto to listner what he wants to call it ...

Bro what leaves you on? I dont understand how from "delhi da takth" you got to "hindustan da raj" please do explain

why does 10 words need to elaborated (or twisted) into 100? shouldnt 10 words just be conveyed as 10 words? or am I missed some sorta hidden message?

guru sahib asked him hindustan da raj chahida ???

Bro is this the exact words that we're used or did you just give it your own zinger (chatka) twist? :gg:

exact words were delhi da takth and delhi di patshahi which also came in zafarnama ... aka hindustan da raj ... when u elaborate 10 words to 100 words its for sure u would add 90 words of yours ... its upto to listner what he wants to call it ...

Bro what leaves you on? I dont understand how from "delhi da takth" you got to "hindustan da raj" please do explain

why does 10 words need to elaborated (or twisted) into 100? shouldnt 10 words just be conveyed as 10 words? or am I missed some sorta hidden message?

whats difference between delhi da takth and hindustans raj ... the king of delhi is always considered as king of india ... delhi being its capital no matter it was prithviraj chauhan , babar , jassa singh aluwalia , angrej or present hindu sarkar ... there is a thing known as common sense ... and i think this common sense is not common any more ...

yeah 10 words can be conveyed as 10 words ... but our guru sahibs has made a mareyada of santheya ... and two words ek on kar is taught for 2 days when u go for santheya very first day ... for some even its twisted ...

I difficulty understanding this....

What evil are they to get rid of. My understanding is we all die due floods/fires. So no one survives....as the Earth gets tipped out of its Balance.

So is this 96 crore some sort of metaphor?

the beast !

Lucifer the fallen angel .. who is also called dajjal by muslim.

Whoever the agent is who is sitting behind the scenes and pulling the puppet strings

creating wars, and discord and terrorising human beings.

Yada yada hi dharmasya

glanir bhavati Bharata;

Abhyutthanam adharmasya

tadatmanam srijamyaham.

Paritranaya sadhunam

vinasaya cha dushkritam;

Dharma-samthapanarthaya

sambhavami yuge yuge.

Bhagavad Gita (Chapter IV-7)

"Whenever there is decay

of righteousness O! Bharatha

And a rise of unrighteousness

then I manifest Myself!

at every juncture of time."

"

the next prophet/avatar will be the common one for Sikhs/Christian/Hindu/Muslim and will join them all as one. When he does that the entire world will be united under him. He is the one who is prophecied as Kalki/Jesus/Mohammad/Guru Gobind Singh in their final avatar.

So population of world is 10 billion. 9.6 billion (96 crore) able bodied people will rally behind him. So it is a fauj of 96 crore.

Simple

Whenever Dharma, or the situation of law and order,

is endangered on this world, I incarnate onto this world

to re establish Dharma, law and order, and to protect

the Sadhus or saints and to detroy the evil elements

of the society

Yada yada hi dharmasya

glanir bhavati Bharata;

Abhyutthanam adharmasya

tadatmanam srijamyaham.

Paritranaya sadhunam

vinasaya cha dushkritam;

Dharma-samthapanarthaya

sambhavami yuge yuge.

the next prophet/avatar will be the common one for Sikhs/Christian/Hindu/Muslim and will join them all as one. When he does that the entire world will be united under him. He is the one who is prophecied as Kalki/Jesus/Mohammad/Guru Gobind Singh in their final avatar.

This would be difficult for extremists to swallow.

• 4 months later...